[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Truth or Ideals?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: black-white.jpg (44KB, 469x210px) Image search: [Google]
black-white.jpg
44KB, 469x210px
Truth or Ideals?
>>
>>31765275
Sequels
>>
truth so I can lay down the irrefutable truth that N is such a fucking dumbass holy shit

White's better otherwise though
>>
>>31765275
Ideal.
I think I see and can accept enough truth to not be a delusional faggot, like N. So I'll pursue my ideals.
>>
Truth. Becuase one man's ideals are another man's worst case scenario. Truth however is absolute.
>>
What the fuck is this dichotomy? What does ideals vs truth even mean? Putting anything vs truth is like saying do you want someone to lie to your face. Like what the fuck why would you ever not pick truth? This is so stupid
>>
>>31765360
It's more about what you care about. Do you want to waste your life trying to find the truth or pursue your ideals.
>>
>>31765371
So knowledge vs doing some other shit?

Also why does Reshiram have a dick?
>>
>>31765360
If the truth hurts and you want to make something modeled after your ideals instead, it makes some form of sense to reject truth. It's egocentric, but I think there's some validity to pursuing desires. It's made more complex because truth and ideals are not necessarily abstracts that exclude one another. I think a lot of people see ideals as something of a "true form" or truth as the singular ideal.
>>
>>31765275
>>31765360

The whole point is ying and yang, hence Black and White.

Solely pursuing Truth or Ideals isn't a healthy or productive mindset, one cannot be without the other is the intended lesson- which is what N realizes over time.
>>
>>31765384
To paint the idea that not everything is black or white. Reshiram, the female, can have a dick, and Zekrom, the male, can lack one.
>>
>>31765393
You will, not matter how much you try not to, favor one over the other. The point of this thread is to ask which one. OP never said you need to ignore the other.
>>
File: 1484604444759.gif (1MB, 400x239px) Image search: [Google]
1484604444759.gif
1MB, 400x239px
>>31765275
Ideals.
>>
You can't handle the truth
>>
>>31765696
Truth is for passive cucks. You sit back and don't do anything.

Ideals are for true women and men, who get out there and gets shit done.
>>
>>31765704
Again, you can't handle the truth
>>
>>31765275
I'd probably go with truth. I want to make as much sense of things as I possibly can.
>>
>>31765704
>truth is for passive cucks
You're retarded. Truth is right wing and ideals are left wing.

Truth is to face your problems head on and accept that the world is shit.

Ideals is to ignore everything and be a hippy.
>>
>>31765762
>Truth is to face your problems head on and accept that the world is shit.
No, it's not. Truth is to always just be happy with what the world presents to you and not have any ideals. Ideals are to strive for the things you love and change the truth if you have to.
>>
Whichever lets me figure the cover legendary, they're top quality waifus
>>
>>31765789
>figure
Meant fug, don't know how I fucked that one up
>>
>>31765407
It's the other way around though
>>
>>31765762
>ignoring how much the left fought for rights

In the context of BW, "truth" is accepting that pokemon are enslaved by people and not do anything about it despite all the cases of people using pokemon for evil.

If this isn't being passive then I don't know what is.
>>
Truth is an ideal.
>>
The truth is that N is a fag.
My ideal world is one without N. Fuck that guy.
>>
It's not always Black or White, but your heart always knows what's right. It's not always win or lose, it's the path you choose; when your journey begins. POKEMON!
>>
>>31765275
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_b-BsfYlQc
>>
>>31765762
>Truth
>Right wing
leel

So much voter fraud you guys. I don't have evidence but my FEELINGS tell me so.
>>
File: 20100709_549944.jpg (85KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
20100709_549944.jpg
85KB, 600x847px
The Yin-Yang duo's Truth and Ideals are just different views on the same basic thing. That's why N and the PC can have either.

Reshiram's truth is about searching out knowledge, and using that knowledge to build a better world.
Zekrom's ideals is trying to figure out what sort of better world you want, and then fighting for it.

Truth is about what you CAN do. Ideals is about what you WANT to do. In the end, you can't really accomplish anything grand without understanding both, hence the Yin-Yang symbolism.

But to answer OP's question, Truth, because Reshiram is the better waifu. She's soft, fluffly, and warm.
>>
>>31766874
Do you lubby chudder?
>>
I never really understood this dichotomy.
>>
>>31765275
>Implying truth exists
t. /his/
>>
>>31765275
Truth. Ideals are just goals overly ambitious people like to set for themselves that they'll never actually achieve. Truth is what's real and absolute.
>>
>>31765704
but i will reach out for the truth
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.