[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people so mad at the best and most unique type?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 23

File: 250px-700Sylveon.png (54KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-700Sylveon.png
54KB, 250x250px
Why are people so mad at the best and most unique type?
>>
because autistic people have a hard time accepting change.
>>
light type would have made 1000x more sense at surface value
>>
>>31763731
/thread
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 800x705px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 800x705px
>>31763720
Just competitivefags and dragonfags who don't know how to battle
>>
>>31763748
how on earth is Granbull "light"
>>
>>31763748

Not really.
>>
>>31763786
kids aren't gonna look into ancient irish lore or whatever
they're gonna sit there confused as to why a big strong dragon can't touch a frilly pink little cat thing
>>
>>31763720
Dragonfags are just buttblasted that they can't spam Outrage to win anymore.
>>
>>31763824
It's fluffy fairies versus tough dragons. It's not different than Bob The Builder being marketed to boys and MLP to girls. They'll understand it.

I can see why a little kid would be confused by fairy's weaknesses though.
>>
>>31763824
>implying they aren't just gonna solo the game with a level 90 starter anyway
>>
File: Carni.png (25KB, 449x331px) Image search: [Google]
Carni.png
25KB, 449x331px
>>31763720
I think it isn't the type itself, rather the precedent it sets regarding balance, GF would rather add another type to the mess than make the current ones interact better, not to mention how this type was made for balance in such a way it became instantly one of the, if not THE best defensive and even offensive type in the game. If it had been "light", "sound" or "waifu" type, people would still have lost their shit.

Although granted, being a type so obviously girly didn't do it much favors aside from getting the more feminine crowd it seems.
>>
>>31763824
What about Granbull

Is Granbull "light"
>>
>introduce new type for balance
>it fucks everything up even more
Did Capcom make this?
>>
>Best
Absolutely

>Most unique
Possible, but extremely debatable with other interesting concepts like Psychic and Ghost up there.

As for the type advantages, I think they make a lot of sense.

Dragons, although obviously not portrayed much as evil in the Pokemon world, are often associated with evil. Fairies, being a generally good force, overthrow the evil force easily.

Dark is the same as what I just said, but even more obvious than with Dragon, so no further explanation there.

Poison beats Fairy, because just like with Grass, it's a force that represents nature. And Poison is congruent with pollution in this case, which of course is something destructive towards nature, therefore it's strong to those two. WHICH is also another reason Fairy was actually a helpful additioj to the meta. Poison didn't have enough advantages, and with Fairies being a popular type on teams, this gives us more reason to carry Poison types. As well as Steel, which I'll talk about next.

Steel beats Fairy because it's a common mythological characteristic that fairies are harmed by touching metal. This also is supplemented by the possible idea of machinery being destructive towards nature. Just like with Poison, Fairies gave players another reason to carry Steel types, which I feel would otherwise be underrated.

So, verdict: Fairies make sense, and I think they did add some balance.
>>
>>31763720
It has no real consistency or theme, at least not to the extent as most other types. Psychic and Dragon are pretty bad in this regard, too.
>>
File: sippy sippy.jpg (87KB, 882x698px) Image search: [Google]
sippy sippy.jpg
87KB, 882x698px
i'm sure it's nothing more than two people at GF going:
"hey, it'd be kinda funny if a girly little cat rabbit could beat le epic ebul dragonne"
"haha, yeah! i'm sure people will get the irony and chuckle or something."
>>
>>31763731
I thought normalfags were the ones who can't accept anything made after gen 1?
>>
>>31763720
>In the generation it was released, 22 of the 35 fairies(outside of megas) were pokemon that already existed
>most unique type
:^)
>>
>>31764727
A hard time dealing with change is actually a common thing autistic people deal with. Look it up on google. It's science.
>>
>>31764754
That actually makes perfect sense, anon.

That tells you that it's a type that describes an attribute that was needed to make some already existing Pokemon make more sense.

Clefairy line is a perfect example. It's obvious, right from the name, color, and ways it's described that they're meant to be fairies. It makes no sense for them to just be nothing more than a "normal" type, but at that time nothing else fit them.
>>
>>31764797
I was more or less just making a joke that if it's so unique why couldn't they just make more designs instead but you do have sort of a point.

But honestly
>Wiggytuff line
>Mr.Mime line
>Azumarill line
>Gardevoir line
>Mawile line
I know it's just my opinion but I honestly feel these don't need to be fairies.
>>
>>31764816
Azumarill's reasoning I guess has to do with the moon rabbit tale.

Gardevoir is some... angel thing.

Mawile is based off a yokai. No idea about the others
>>
Who is still mad? This isn't 2013 anymore
>>
>>31764816

Well,
>Wiggytuff line
Makes a less sense than Clefairy line, but definitely more sense than the rest of your list. The pinkness, generally magical nature, gracefulness, singing etc. are pretty fairylike attributes, so I would give them that
>Mr.Mime line
I can't disagree with you if I tried on this one. The plain Psychic made sense. It's also very creepy, it doesn't really have any apparent connection to magic or beauty.
>Azumarill line
Almost works. I mean cute stuff as fairies, you can almost see where they're going, but it doesn't quite work. The same logic could have given us Alolan Raichu that was Fairy instead of Psychic. So, while I can sorta see these having Fairy if let's say they were created with the intent of being fairies, it seems tacked on the way it's been done.
>Gardevoir line
Makes some sense. I can definitely see the magic and beauty aspects here, though more beauty than magic, where I feel a connection to magic is the first thing that should be looked at, not beauty. With their logic here I would have expected Milotic to become fairy as well.
>Mawile line
I dunno what to say to this one. At least it's not a freak like Mr. Mime, but I still don't see where this got the Fairy from. This one, to me, is almost like how it'd feel if Lycanroc were a fairy somehow.
>>
>>31764873
Beauty does not play into Fairy's themes at all. If it did, Milotic would be Water/Fairy.
>>
>>31764909
That's kinda what I was getting at, is that in some cases it seems like it does,(which makes some sense because fairies are typically cute or beautiful creatures, mythologically) but as you and I also said, things like Milotic or Tsareena, or other waifumon don't get it, while other Pokemon designed around beauty(Primarina, Diancie, and aforementioned Gardevoir come to mind) do get it.

Overall, it's a type that has sort of a theme to it, but it's pretty hard to guess often times what Pokemon would and would not have it. Like Celebi apparently doesn't have it, which I'm still confused about.
>>
I don't mind fairy type too much, but I wish it was a little less ambiguous in what actually makes something a fairy type.
>>31764661
Fairy type is used as a way to upgrade older mons, so it's pretty clear it's better than most other types by design. It's kind of similar to steel in that sense. I think they made a bad call by making it resistant instead of weak to dark though
>>
>>31764873
>>31764941
>I have no clue about the existence of mythological creatures and varieties of fair folk
Just stop talking. Even a kid can figure out why something like Primarina is fairy-type.
>>
>>31763720
Because they can't into coverage.
>>
>>31764816
Azumarill is an easter egg bunny and has nip moon rabbit imagery going on as well
>>
>>31764941
Diancie gets it because she's the Queen of Diamonds.

Gardevoir gets it because its the protector Knight, or a guardian spirit. Primarina, i dont know but probably due to being based on Idols.

>>31764873
It's bullshit, but Im sure the reasoning (other than cuteness) is because its based on Youkai. There's also the thing that always bothered me, that Mawile was never Steel/Normal (or normal/steel, but since it stands backwards, its typing is reversed as well)
After all, only its horns and limbs are metal; presumably its body behind them is not. Why though, is Mawile's entire body immune to poisoning and extra susceptible to fire
>>
>>31764941
Those aren't fairy types because they're waifus. They are just things with mythical origins (siren/mermaid, carbuncle, no idea on gardevoir really that might just be pandering). The thing is a shit ton of pokemon have that sort of background, and a lot of fairy types just happen to be cute without having a background like that. The type really just feels like an afterthought where if a mon isn't strong enough they give it fairy type. Celebi, Mew, the gen 4 trio, and a bunch of others probably fit the bill better than most, but they'll probably never change them more for tradition's sake at this point
>>
>>31765017
>Primarina, i dont know but probably due to being based on Idols.
>not getting the obvious mermaid/siren inspiration
>>
>>31765017
Primarina is a siren, it's literally in the Japanese name.
>>
>>31765017
Yeah, Mawile is in general a confusing Pokemon, I don't know what they were going for there. They tried to make it work, but I still don't get it.

I mean, by all means, a Steel/Fairy combo is welcome. But Mawile doesn't make much sense for it.

>>31764995
Everyone knows Primarina's a siren. Though that doesn't necessarily mean Fairy would be the obvious choice just for that. Sirens are interpreted in tons of ways, though usually they're much darker and more mysterious. If I were to design a siren Pokemon, I'd probably have it be Water/Ghost. But among the other starters in the trio, Fairy made the most sense.
>>
>>31765043
Kuchisake-onna is pretty fucking dark too. Mawile's still fairy.
>>
>>31765043
Sirens are also not really depicted in a very "fey" light as far as I know. Just taking the shit they're known for doing I'd almost say psychic would have made more sense since there's the whole enchanting people deal
>>
Let's say Fairy-type was just called "Magic" type. All effectivenesses and Pokemon applied are the same. Would things make any more sense?
>>
>>31765073
No, cause there'd be pretty much no explanation for the steel and poison weakness.
>>
>>31765073
maybe
It hard to argue the difference between psychic and magic, there are a few pokemon that would deserve magic type (i.e Alakazam) and a few that wouldn't make much sense (Clefairy and Jigglypuff).

But I also don't understand why we have ground, rock, and steel.
>>
File: 57228220_p5.png (521KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
57228220_p5.png
521KB, 1500x1200px
>>31765073
They'd make less sense for Pokemon like Swirlix who are Fairy type entirely due to puns.
>>
>>31765073
It would be easier to justify certain fairy types, but at the same time it's extremely ambiguous and there would be even more questions about "why isn't X a magic type?". I guess I'd call it an equal trade in terms of problems
>>
>>31765092
>>31765098
So, putting it this way kinda puts it into perspective that it's kinda like Bug where it's less something based on the creature's attributes and abilities, but what the creature literally is, which is a fairy.
>>
>>31765122
Also meant to include
>>31765107
>>31765105
>>
because them being immune to Dragon is retarded, end of story. it makes zero sense. don't give me that crap about "ooh in fairy tales fairies beat dragons" LITERALLY WHERE. ITS THE WARRIORS THAT DO SO.

Fairies are for faggots.
>>
>>31765151
>because water resisting fire is retarded, end of story. it makes zero sense. don't give me that crap about "ooh water puts out fire" LITERALLY WHERE. ITS THE FIRE EXTINGUISHERS THAT DO SO.

>Water is for faggots.
>>
>>31765151
The fairies enchant their swords I guess.
>>
>>31765182
why the fuck was gallade not retconned to Fighting/Fairy?
>>
>>31765151
Type interactions in general are kind of questionable so I don't really give a fuck in terms of why it's justified from a fluff angle, but I do think that as an attack type dragon didn't really need a type that was immune to it
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 346x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 346x313px
>>31765151
>>
>>31763824
>>31764616
>implying anyone really tries to make sense out of weakness' and strengths
>>
>>31765179
Fire gets shit on in the Ocean, can't exist. SORRY!
>>
>>31765190
Only Normal is allowed to be retconned away. They probably want to avoid bringing attention to the fact that Psychic and Fairy are somewhat redundant.

Also
>Because it can sense what its foe is thinking, its attacks burst out first, fast, and fierce.
>>
>>31765193
happy it's in NU now :)
>>
>>31765192
In a sense it's almost like Normal and Ghost. The type with no major advantages having something it does nothing against.

The problem is it doesn't go both ways.
>>
>>31765190
Its base form and mid-evo are psychic. Gardevoir adds the fairy typing, while Gallade adds the fighting typing.
>>
>>31765210
Ralts and Kirlia are Psychic/Fairy.
>>
>>31765210
>>31765236
Oh my bad, never mind then. I guess Nintendo didn't feel like retconning a mon that already had a dual-typing.
>>
File: image.png (313KB, 771x802px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
313KB, 771x802px
>>31765207
Good for you. There is nothing wrong with caring about the smogon tier of a pokemon you hate.
>>
>>31763720
It's an amazing type offensive and defensively, up there with Steel and Water as one of the best types. The Bug resistance is bullshit though.
>>
File: 1486621356662.png (109KB, 360x340px) Image search: [Google]
1486621356662.png
109KB, 360x340px
>>31765151
>tfw no Getter Robo type to fight dragon empire
>>
>>31765397
>Volcanion
>>
>>31763720
Because of how terrible it was implemented. Try and nerf the strongest type and all you did was replace it with a more broken type and make things worse.
>>
>>31764724
t. Butthurt dragonfag
>>
>>31763731

Projection much?
>>
>>31765537
>Le butthurt dragon/dark/fighting fags maymay
You're the reason people dislike fairyfags. The guy didn't even say they were bad, overpowered, unwarranted or anything along those lines
>>
>fairy no longer weak to bug
>grass resists fairy
>add a pursuit variant that isn't dark type
desu
>>
>>31763766
Makes more sense than fairy considering that light types would be just the opposite of dark types.

>>31763731
Sorry for not accepting shit.

>>31764708
Steel and dark types fucked everything even harder.

>normal types got much worse
>ice types were ruined forever
>psychic types became ten times worse despite the special split and Psychic nerf being enough
>rock type nerf for some arcane reason
>ground is now even stronger
>>
>>31765725
>rock type nerf for some arcane reason
??????
Are you talking about the no reliably accurate moves or special moves with good distribution or the general suckiness of the type defensively unless you have sand stream?
>>
>>31763720
Fairy type is pretty rad.
Sort of funny/frustrating to see plebs not 'get it' though.

Fairies can include anything from magical forces of nature, to any kind of not-completely-malicious trickster. Some of that is on GF though, they really milked the "fairies are pink" meme, when it should be more evenly split with "sort of looks like a grass or bug type, but isn't", and "looks like it'd snatch your pokebeans when you aren't looking." Also, it's really ambiguous where the "looks like it'd slay a dragon in a storybook" idea ended up with the existing fairy types.

Big fan of the Alola fairy types. You have a good mix.
>>
File: hera.jpg (18KB, 342x192px) Image search: [Google]
hera.jpg
18KB, 342x192px
Yes im mad because my boy heracross got super fucked with the intro of fairy type. Fairy is super effective and resists both his stabs. What the FUCK gamefreak!
>>
>>31764714
And why do they beat fucking Fighting-type?

That is the one that doesn't make sense and bothers me. Now everyone and its dog carries Moonblast or Dazzling Gleam.
>>
File: image.png (14KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
14KB, 500x600px
>>31765754
>next gen introduces two OU viable bug/fighting mons
>>
>>31765754
>implying he wasn't die from smogon birb
he won't come back because of all the top memes either
>>
>>31765738
>steel is a better defensive type than rock
>steel is SE on rock
>rock is NVE on steel

Why use Rhydon when you can use Steelix? Why use Golem when there's Forretress?

Steel types fucked rock types for a long time, not everyone can be Tyranitar.
>>
>>31765761
You're confusing two things
"Lore" wise, Fairies are tricksters. So of course they'd confound Pokemon oriented for traditional "Fighting".

As far as balance, who knows. Sure there are the type match-ups, but like you said, there is also the question of how widespread attacking moves are in general.
>>
Fairy? More like PINK AND CUTE OMG type
>>
>>31765768
>one is deoxys lite
>the other is literally swole as fuck
>>
The problem with dragons was Outrage Spam. Why the fuck not nerf that specific attack so it did less damage or only lasted a single turn.

Almost every usable dragon had a x4 weakness already and a common one (Ice, rock, fighting on Hydreigon).

Fairy-type helped with dragons, but fucked Ice, Psychic, Fighting, Dark, Bug and Grass as side effect.

Can't see how it's a good think. It should be rebalanced, give it a third weakness (Ice, e.g) and make Grass and Bug resist it.
>>
>>31765769

Yea fairy gen was a fucking killer for hera

>fairies everywhere
>priority flying moves (smogbird and megapinsir)
>ugliest megaevolution

Fuck the fairies, hera is still my fave. But needs the team to be built around him tho.
>>
>>31765835
It's not heracross' fault you have shit taste, his MegaMan Evo was OU and kicked ass
>>
>>31763824
>implying kids don't find it funny the small pink frilly cat destroys a huge dragon
>>
>>31765248
Rotom's appliance forms, Togetic, and Togekiss.
>>
>>31765814
Fighting and Dark needed the nerf.
Mostly fighting. Bug didn't need to be resisted. And Fairly aught to be weak to grass.
>>
>>31765761
They beat all 3 hyper aggressive types by soothing/calming them. Just look at their moves. A dragon that isn't outraged, a fighter that loses his fighting spirit, and a nig that stops chimping out are no longer a threat. How do people not get this?
>>
File: 1479128607290.jpg (61KB, 498x360px) Image search: [Google]
1479128607290.jpg
61KB, 498x360px
>>31767769
>a nig that stops chimping out
>>
>>31767757
>Fighting and Dark needed the nerf.
Not really. They had a fun triangle with psychic.

In VGC, Latios > Conkeldurr > Tyranitar > Latios. Those three kept the whole meta in check.

But, retarded as Game Freak was, they made fairies shit over all those three. And here we are, Tapu Game Championship 2017.
>>
>>31764665
It was perfectly fine being a normal type.
>>
The concept of a type dedicated to "cute/pretty things" is dumb
What's even dumber is calling it fairy type to give the false impression that it'll be based on fairy lore. When the type was first announced, most naysayers were met with "but in muh country fairy lore is more than cute shit". Game Freak doesn't care about that and anyone who seriously thought they did is absolutely brain-dead
At least when they made "jerk type" they didn't call it anything else.

On top of this, any good fairy type could just as easily not be fairy type if it were introduced in the first five gens, the only things that wouldn't work as well without fairy type are pink blobs of garbage like slurpluff and aromatisse.
So basically all this type does outside of mechanics is enforce a quota for more cutesy and pretty designs in each new game, while making it take less creativity to do so because now they don't have to make it a good 'mon of some other type.
Ultimately it's pointless outside of mechanics because we still got plenty of cute and pretty 'mons before gen 6, they just weren't all labelled under one type. It reeks of a decision they made just to advertise the radical new XY features to the kids.

Mechanically this shit is busted
Offensively, it counters two of what were formerly the best types in the game, is resisted by rather uncommon defensive types save for steel, and is neutral against most of the type chart. There is very little reason not to have fairy coverage if you can have it.
Defensively it's even more screwed-up, being immune to a powerful set of moves and 'mons, resistant to some other ridiculously good offensive types, and it's only weak to two of the worst offensive types in the entire game.
There is no defense for Fairy's type match-ups, this is bad game design. Is it the worst a type as ruled the game? No, that award goes to gen 1 psychic, but I'd take gen 5 dragon over this shit in a heartbeat.

tl;dr: fairy doesn't work in any sense
>>
File: Sylveon.full.2009240.jpg (294KB, 729x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Sylveon.full.2009240.jpg
294KB, 729x1000px
>>31765193
why post a crop
>>
File: Photo Oct 14, 2 49 32 PM.png (266KB, 1554x1039px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Oct 14, 2 49 32 PM.png
266KB, 1554x1039px
Fairy introduced some sexy Pokemon but that's about the only good thing it did.
>>
File: 1471068148339.jpg (583KB, 900x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1471068148339.jpg
583KB, 900x1100px
give the people what they want
>>
File: 1476087310298.gif (77KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476087310298.gif
77KB, 600x600px
>>
File: 1471669298994.jpg (585KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1471669298994.jpg
585KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>31763720
>Nerfed bug for no reason
>Incredibly shitty weaknesses.
>>
>>31772618
Bug deserves to suffer for being the nu-male's favorite type.
>>
>>31763731
>because people have a hard time accepting that their bros have become total shitmons
FTFY
>>
File: CneV-sQUEAA9a4l.jpg (51KB, 613x753px) Image search: [Google]
CneV-sQUEAA9a4l.jpg
51KB, 613x753px
>>
>>31772639
So it's your favorite type?
>>
>>31772639
>nu-male's favorite type.
>not ghost
>>
File: CbQuS_tUUAEbHFT.jpg (33KB, 600x510px) Image search: [Google]
CbQuS_tUUAEbHFT.jpg
33KB, 600x510px
>>
>>31772833
No, Poison, Fairy and Psychic are the only typings of value.
>>
>>31772861
>nu male meme
>>
>>31774476
>I share psychic with these faggots
feels bad
>>
File: muhfightingtypes.png (1004KB, 800x560px) Image search: [Google]
muhfightingtypes.png
1004KB, 800x560px
>>31763720
It's a little bit too pushed (there is no reason for Bug resistance in terms of balance and there is also no reason for Moonblast to be 95 power and 30% effect chance, when all the other special elements get 90 Power and 10%.)

As a whole, it was necessary (Dragons were too dominant and so was Fighting, while Steel wasn't used offensive and Poison not at all) for the game, but it could use some tuning.

For the fighting fags who keep hating on Fairies for ruining their bros; Landorus-T ruined your bros, DEF 140 Flying Type Hypervoice ruined your bros and Priority 120 super effective Stab ruined your bros.

Fighting type can survive through fairies. They are not the problem; what Fighting needs right now, is some move variety. More Special Attackers with access to Aura Sphere or a different (reliable) fighting move would be a start.

That and a reliable STAB move with BP 80 that doesn't lower your stats would be nice.

And more Defiant/Competitve/Contrary users to combat Intimidate. Fighting is a very predictable typing, because it 99% physical and Intimidate has always been a LARGE problem.
>>
File: 1481105966778m.jpg (89KB, 1024x956px) Image search: [Google]
1481105966778m.jpg
89KB, 1024x956px
>fairy type is moon related for some reason, hence wigglytuff and azumarill are fairies and moonblast and moonlight are fairy type moves
>Cresselia and Darkrai aren't retconned to have secondary fairy typings
>Celebi, the "Onion Fairy Pokemon", doesn't get a retconned fairy typing
>Lunala, the mascot for Pokémon Moon, doesn't get a Fairy typing

What gives.
>>
>>31774684
Fairy type is dumb and inconsistent, that's what
>>
>>31772598
Stop making me want to FUG this fairy dogger
>>
File: your tears sylveon.jpg (87KB, 882x698px) Image search: [Google]
your tears sylveon.jpg
87KB, 882x698px
>>31763720
mfw fairy type haters
>>
>>31774684
>Fixating on "moon" as a celestial body
>Instead of "moon" as in "what's in the sky when everyone goes to sleep and lets the nature spirits and tricksters run about

Anything "Celestial" in Pokemon is abstracted as Psychic type (the only real exception being the Clefairy line, but they're still supposed to be fairies first and foremost). And Cresselia and Darkrai kind of operated in this meta dream/cosmic space, instead of being Pokemon characterized as representing forces of the natural world.

There is a similar thing with Lunala, as it represents the moon as a celestial body, and is also an extra-dimensional cosmic force and not something tied to the land or terrestrial concepts of 'nature'.

The only legitimate one you have is Celebi. Celebi should very much be part Fairy type. It has the aesthetics of a pixie, and it also has the role of a guardian of nature.
The trick seems to be that the Psychic type represents that it is 'cosmic' in the sense that it has powers over time, which seems to be an intrinsic part of the Pokemon's lore. Which makes me think the reason that it isn't a Fairy type is because they are stubborn about retconning the Grass typing. It doesn't seem to be inherently plant-like, and it wouldn't lose any character by changing into a "nature spirit" kind of Fairy type.

But my counterpoint to your bad examples is Hoopa.
Hoopa should be part Fairy. It's an iconic trickster if there ever was one in Pokemon, and that's a part of what would fall under Fairy typing.
Granted, with all the Tapus, we probably don't need a flood of more fairy type legendaries.
>>
Ever notice that Sylveon is the only primarily fairy type that people like
>>
File: BvZS4HACAAA608r.jpg (127KB, 764x1024px) Image search: [Google]
BvZS4HACAAA608r.jpg
127KB, 764x1024px
>>
>>31775052
Sylveon is the one that is easiest to build offensively.

>breed a Modest, HA Eevee
>evolve it
>Teach any Normal type sound move, preferably Hyper Voice
>win

Most Fairy types are better suited for support roles, and that takes thought.

You're forgetting that dogfuckers sexualize Sylveon to death too

Cutiefly and Ribombee are getting some attention

>Comfey is a real nigga and your mvp
>Nobody gives him the appreciation he deserves.
>>
>>31765793
He's not saying Steel isnt better than Rock, he's saying the introduction of the Steel type didnt make Rock types terrible by itself. They have plenty of other problems besides not being the premier defensive typing, which is why Tyranitar is the exception to Rock types sucking.
>>
>>31775138
I'm not questioning why that's the case
I'm just pointing out that this type didn't really create a whole lot of likable designs
>>
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.