[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taking into consideration all different factors, I've compiled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: corsola_by_ieaka-d4mmgbh[1].jpg (54KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
corsola_by_ieaka-d4mmgbh[1].jpg
54KB, 894x894px
Taking into consideration all different factors, I've compiled a list of all those likely to receive a cross-generation evolution. I'm personally quite sure we WILL be getting some in Gen VIII.

Practically Guaranteed:
>Magcargo
>Corsola
>Chimecho
>Eevee
>Lumineon
>Qwilfish

Likely:
>Komala
>Dewgong
>Farfetch'd
>Maractus
>Carnivine
>Stantler
>Girafarig

Vaguely Likely:
>Primeape
>Kingler
>Salandit(Male)
>Torkoal
>Swalot
>Whiscash
>Mr. Mime
>Jynx
>Lanturn
>Venomoth
>Arbok

They Are Gimmick-mons, and/or Their Sucky-ness is Intentional, So Who Knows:
>Luvdisc
>Delibird
>Spinda
>Dunsparce
>Kricketune
>Kecleon
>Chatot
>Sudowoodo
>Ledian & Ariados
>>
File: 1485921607211.jpg (18KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1485921607211.jpg
18KB, 210x240px
>>31763426
Would you mind telling us some of these factors, OP?

There's some pretty odd things in here, most notably >SalanditM
>No CombeeM
>>
I fucking wish
>>
>>31765418
You just gotta wait one turn, anon.
>>
Well, all the mons here who are fully evolved do suck badly, I'll give you that.

Except maybe Corsola.

Komala should be one or two tiers lower. It should stay asleep all its life.

Farfetch'd should be in the same tier as Luvdisc, and it is destined to be shit for eons to come.

But yeah, what would Lumineon become? A dolphin? Just gets bigger? A flying fish that knows Quiver Dance?
>>
Or... they will receive 'sinnoh' forms, mega evos or merely receive a special z crystal
>>
>>31763426
>I'm personally quite sure we WILL be getting some in Gen VIII.
We haven't gotten one for the last 3 gens, bar Sylveon. What makes you think GF won't pull another gen 6/7 again, with under 100 pokemon and no cross gen evos?
>>
Cross gen evos are lame, give me Megas.
>>
>>31765463
>Well, all the mons here who are fully evolved do suck badly, I'll give you that.
>Except maybe Corsola
>Implying Corsola has value
FUCKING KEK
>>
Magcargo and Qwilfish got stat buffs this gen, it seems like they're going down that path instead of cross-gen evos.
>>
File: Corsola_closeup.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Corsola_closeup.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>31766439
Say that to my face and not online, fucker
>>
>>31766372
>We haven't gotten one for the last 3 gens, bar Sylveon.

Right. So as time goes on and we still haven't gotten any, it becomes more likely we'll get them.

I think it's pretty obvious they messed up with the Gen 4 crossgens. In quantity, if nothing else. I'm certain they WANTED to do them in gens 6 and 7, but purposely held them back for the good of the long-term sustainability of the franchise.

I'm not gonna say it'll definitely happen, but now that three entire generations have gone by, Gen 8 seems like the perfect time for crossgens, even if only like 5 of them. The time is ripe.
>>
>>31767289
>So as time goes on and we still haven't gotten any, it becomes more likely we'll get them
Flawed logic. This is only true when you have a random event and you repeatedly don't get a certain result, in which case the chance to get it becomes higher with more repetitions.

But Pokémon is anything but random. Everything is well planned from the very start. If they haven't introduced cross gen evos it's not because "they wanted to but couldn't manage to", it's because they didn't want to, period. The long term sustainability of the franchise is ensured by the low amount of new Pokémon, not the cross gen evos.

If they had really wanted to, they could've pulled 3-4 every gen and maybe you could be right. But they've focused their efforts elsewhere, which means they haven't planned to add them.
>>
Here's a list of all the pokemon that will get evos:
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.