[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would his team be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

What would his team be?
>>
>>31760855
maby yiu could find out if you looked through his manifesto or found his old nnintendo devices. Apparently his was a pokemon fan based on his liked videos.
>>
Nidorina
>>
>>31760874
wut?
>>
things with self destruct and toxic
>>
>>31760889
I SAID maby you could find out if you looked through his manifesto or found his old DS/gameboy i can infer he was a pokemon fan based off his liked videos.
>>
same as mine. Except he was more likely to get laid more than me since he had money and stuff. I'm 25 and I can't even get hookers or prostitutes to do stuff in my area, with half of the reason being I can't even find them. The asian happy ending people refuse to give me happy endings too. Hell my family doesn't even let me use a knife or any sharp object in the house, and part of the reason why I can't even get laid is because I still live with my parents at age 25. It seems like you either find someone in your late teens and early 20s, or struggle to find anybody else later on as an adult. girls just have to be not fat and not have a child (excluding obvious stuff as not being an amputee or having teeth, etc) and guys have to have a lot more in the USA to stand a chance. it is like pick of the litter for girls.

The only girls that even talk to me are asian high school girls in asia. im "cute" to them in their culture, but over here, the athletic body and money rule everything

td'dr Genesect, Darkrai, mega Mewtwo X, Giratina, Primal Groudon, Yveltal
>>
>>31760855
6 Cryogonals with attract and self-destruct.
>>
>>31761090
underrated post
>>
isn't that the real life adachi that shot those girls
>>
>>31760855
All the waifumons
Gardevoir
Lopunny
Froslass
Tsareena
Lurantis
Celesteela
>>
>>31760855
literally who
>>
>>31761678
one of the first /vp/oreons, newfag
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.