[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-r emake-pokémon-colosseum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0220.jpg (144KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0220.jpg
144KB, 1000x500px
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-remake-pokémon-colosseum-for-the-nintendo-switch

SIGN IT!!!
>>
Yes fag, you created another thread for this. >>31757431
>>
Fuck this gimme Colosseum 3, I wanna return to Orre in a new way
>>
>>31758716
This will never work even if you get 1 million signatures. These never work
>>
>>31758747
Just trying to spread the word anon
>>
>>31758716
Genius Sonority is too busy with Pokémon Shuffle. :^)
>>
>>31758795
the word of forced memes or the word of shit games?
>>
>>31758782
Whats wrong with trying? GameFreak remade ruby and sapphire because of fan demand. Dont be so uptight!
>>
>>31758817
yes, let's have another game with the ORAS quality
>>
>>31758782
>a million people still remember this game

In the unlikely scenario I do think GF would notice
>>
>>31758817
You say that as if they wouldn't have made it either way
>>
SIGN CMON
>>
>>31758870
I already did it, OP.
>>
>>31758893
Thank you kind anon. Help spread it around if you can
>>
>>31758899
Don't tell me what to do.
>>
Reminder that GameFreak will never make another Orre Game or make a blatant reference to Orre, because each instance would mean they'd have to give a small cut of profits to Genius Sonority.
Not only that, GameFreak fucking hates GS for making a better game than they ever could and are probably laughing to this day because they're Shuffle Slaves now.
>>
>>31758945
Not necessarily true. All genius sonority needs is the license to use Pokemon. Nintendo publishes it at the end of the day
>>
>>31758716
>remake
Just make a third Orre game, goddamn.

It's supposed to be Arizona, right? Now we have Hawaii and NYC, we should have a better range of mons now.
>>
>>31759002
Why the fuck complain about it and not ist sign it so they at least see that theres fucking interest in the series? My god, if you love the games sign it so it gets out there and they at least know people want it remake or sequel who gives a fuck cmon
>>
>>31758716
I signed it OP! I'd share, but no one I know actually cares about Colo
>>
>Dan Sutter actually removed his his comment
kek
>>
Worst pokemon game for the worst nintendo console ever made? Seems fitting.
>>
>>31758716
Just make a proper sequel to the N64 games and throw that on the Switch.
>>
>remake

Why? Just replay it.
>>
>>31758716
I am the son of a gamefreak employee and I wanna inform you all we are considering this petition
>>
>>31759094
Because they can add a shit load of features and pokemon if remade

Why comment
>>
>>31759107
>we are considering
>we
we who? the sons of GF employees?
>>
File: rising star.png (519KB, 649x386px) Image search: [Google]
rising star.png
519KB, 649x386px
>change.org
>>
>>31758716
>remake
>not a sequel

Why?
>>
>>31759160
Does it matter? Its to let them know colosseum is still wanted
>>
>>31758817
There is a difference between a fanbase as a whole wanting something and signing a petition.
>>
>There are people against colosseum being remade on the switch

I signed Op
>>
>7 supporters
We'll show them!
>>
Daily reminder that GF gives absolutely no shit about what their players want.

A remake or even a sequel would almost certainly not sell very well these days.
>>
>>31759262
>What is heartgold soul silver
>What is oras

Gamefreak would absolutely look into Colosseum again, but suprise suprise the assholes at the POKEMON board of all places would rather talk shit then show support
>>
>>31758716
>wanting cringy edgelord pandering game with xXxDarkPokemonxXx instead of Stadium
No.
>>
>>31759293
t. 18 year old
>>
>>31759343
You're retarded.
>>
>>31759053
But ORAS can't run on Virtual boy
>>
>>31759119
>Because they can add a shit load of features and pokemon if remade

They should be doing that regardless. A remake is pointless.
>>
>>31759392
Damn
>>
I fixedit guys. Cmon and support it

https://www.change.org/p/give-us-a-sequel-to-the-pokémon-colosseum-series-for-the-nintendo-switch
>>
>>31758945
>shuffle slaves
What?
>>
>>31759030
If I agreed to "shut up and sign it" I would be agreeing to yet another soulless redo of an old product.

A virtual console release would make sense. A third game would make sense. A Diamond and Pearl remake would make more sense.

A Colosseum remake makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>31760374
https://www.change.org/p/give-us-a-sequel-to-the-pokémon-colosseum-series-for-the-nintendo-switch
>>
>>31759293
Did you have a copy of Battle Revolution?

>sign on captcha: prepa 2 años
>>
>>31758716
>remake instead ofa new game
This is why we can't have good things.
>>
>>31758716
No
>>
>>31758817
Gamefreak didn't make colloseum though
>>
>>31759293
>>31759160
>>31759081
>>31759002
>>31758945
>>31758748
Were getting mainline pokemon on the switch, so what is the point of anonther colloseum?
>>
>remaking yet another pokemon game
>a bad one at that

Not to mention, most people would want to watch their favorite streamer/youtuber play it rather than actually but it themselves.
>>
>>31762136
>Not to mention, most people would want to watch their favorite streamer/youtuber play it rather than actually but it themselves.

Video games are over, right?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.