[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: lusamine_by_bast13-daipulx.png (487KB, 1024x1768px) Image search: [Google]
lusamine_by_bast13-daipulx.png
487KB, 1024x1768px
How would you make Team Skull a credible threat if they were the main villains instead?
>>
They're still goofy, but through Lusamine' guidance, get their hands on Nebby. Plumeria/Gladion/whatever, however, defeats and usurps Guzma. Gladion wants to kill Nebby or use it to open a portal to Ultra Space, either to find Mohn or throw his mother inside as punishment. Lillie shows up and gives a speech about revenge being bad, being able to forgive people, blah blah blah.

The Grunts follow the new leader because they see Guzma as weak, or the new leader is holding Guzma, and the Grunts follow them because they want to ensure Guzma won't get hurt.
>>
>>31758881
>They're still goofy
>but also EDGE
>>
>>31758915
Exactly. Gladion, pushed over the edge, decided to BE the edge. Unlike the main game, he decides to let his anger out on others instead of focusing more on those he cares about.

Naturally, Hau is still there to make fun of his edginess. And in the post-game, Hau hangs out with him to try and make him lighten up.
>>
File: 1466039382819.jpg (8KB, 200x196px) Image search: [Google]
1466039382819.jpg
8KB, 200x196px
>>31758881
>wanting to give more speech to lillie
you cant fix anything that way
>>
>>31759018
Lillie's role is to connect to her family and try to bring out their more innocent, human sides. Unfortunately, she's necessary for this plot. But at least with Gladion as the villain, Hau gets more scenes with him.

My other idea was to have Plumeria beat Guzma. She sees him as weak for being Lusamine's lapdog, and wants to prove that she and Team Skull aren't just peoples' pawns and playthings. They are rejects, but together they can accomplish anything. So she makes a power play to get the Ultra Beasts and weak havoc on Alola. It's not very original, but it connects to the theme of Team Skull being made up of outcasts and losers with poor self-image.
>>
>>31759011
I like the Hau thing
That would definitely make up for the edge
>>
>Team Skull is going around committing crime
>every time you quash a grunt, someone shows up and thinks you're bullying poor underprivileged youths
>town citizens begin to dislike you based on this misunderstanding
>eventually you just give up on confronting the grunts
>now the grunts can commit crime as they please
>"Look what you've done anon. You treated them like criminals and now they're acting like criminals!"
>>
File: IMG_5700.jpg (39KB, 178x1160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5700.jpg
39KB, 178x1160px
>wanting to strip Team Skull of the one thing that makes them unique, enjoyable and interesting
>>
>>31758714
>Their aim is to shut down the trials.
>They have no grand plan, but keep getting in your way as you progress through the story.
>You, as a small child, have a tough time dealing with the local thugs. Ulitmately with your pokemon at your side you succeed and are able to pass your trials.
There, I just wrote a better plot for pokemon than anything in the last 5 gens.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.