[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which if your Pokémon do you have the strongest bond with /vp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0078.png (430KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0078.png
430KB, 1280x800px
Which if your Pokémon do you have the strongest bond with /vp/? For me, my shiny Cutiefly and I have been everywhere together.
>>
But Sun and Moon is just 3 months old.
>>
none of them
its quite sad
>>
>>31756279
This
>>
Either my Tauros from Gen III (FRLG), shiny Dodrio from FRLG, or Simisage from BW.
>>
>>31756217
You haven't been to Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos.
>>
My brother's Rayquaza from Sapphire.
>>
File: truffles.gif (812KB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
truffles.gif
812KB, 320x239px
>>31756217
Shiny Cutiefly matches shiny Furret and Dunsparce perfectly.
>>
>>31756217
Serperior, I made sure to leave her in B2 to stay with Rosa.
Shiny Milotic, shit IVs but lvl 100 nonetheless
A random Shedinja that I leveled to 100, shit nature, shit IVs, cornered over 20 primal Kyogre and is best bug.
3 Shiny EV trained Genesect that I always use together. 2 are legit, 1 is doubtful but I love it the same.
My Mimikyu, which has taken dozens of z-moves into the dust.
>>
My shiny Silvally
>>
File: shiny mew.png (102KB, 435x417px) Image search: [Google]
shiny mew.png
102KB, 435x417px
A shiny mew named after my deceased cat that my best friend RNG abused. Yes, she inserted the sea map, but I saw her RNG abuse the actual Mew. Took forever because lol frames

I even made the contest stats near perfect in Gen 4 by following some Poffin guide . Made my fucking sister and her boyfriend help cook the shit with my extra games.

I haven't done the ORAS ribbons yet, so I still haven't sent it up. I can't wait to hyper train it though.
>>
>>31756217
Lucario and Zoroark.
As a kid I didn't have many Pokémon that I defined as my "favourite" because I just played games just to have fun and pass the time when I had nothing else to do (which was all the time in my sad and dark childhood). When Diamond and Pearl came out I remember that they advertised Lucario as this cool, silent hero of justice, and that was something I really liked back then since my life was shit. I got it on my team after Iron Island and I grew to love it, and have had it on my team ever since when available. Same goes for Zoroark, though I was a teenager then and I liked it for a different reason; because my shitty childhood had basically ruined me and Zoroark was this dark, mischievous Pokémon who was seen as evil, but who was in reality kind and caring and just want to protect the ones it cared for (Zorua and Celebi), which was something I could personally relate to (psychologically). Plus I love both of their designs, so that helped a great deal as well.

>And this was, "Storytime with Anon"

inb4 "hurr durr edgy furfag"
>>
>>31756930
was it at least proud of it's power
>>
>>31756217
Pidgeot or Blastoise, my first two mons
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.