[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT make moves/abilities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: downloadfile.png (637KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.png
637KB, 800x450px
>Unown Power
Type: Psychic
Special
Power: (5 min)(140 max)
PP: 10

>Base Power increases proportionally to the number of Unown the player has caught. (1x5)
>Type is based on the user's IVs.

This move replaces Hidden Power for Unown. Is it usable now?
>>
>>31755873
>48/48/48 defenses
>48 speed
>below 80 Spa
>A 140 BP move supposedly makes it better
>>
File: sad-frog-meme-butt.jpg (23KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
sad-frog-meme-butt.jpg
23KB, 450x500px
>>31755905
>>
>>31755873
Unown is still unusable due to what >>31755905
said, but I would make this move work differently: min power is 10, and if each one of the 28 unown variants has been caught at least once (even if they're not in the party), the base power goes up by 10.

Meaning if you catch all 28 symbols, any of your unown will have a move of any type and 280 base power.
>>
Ability: Spell of Unown
>summons Unown swarm
>scatters at <10% health
>48/72/70/132/70/110
>hidden power is always super effective
>>
Slow Start: Every pokemon on the field has their Attack and Speed halved for the first 5 turns that this pokemon is sent out.

New move: Overload
Physical
Electric
80 BP
>The user charges its body and pummels the target. The charge may boost Attack by 1 stage, and leave the target with paralysis.
>>
>>31756101
>The charge may boost Attack by 1 stage, and leave the target with paralysis

What's the chance of each? 20%-20%? 10%-30%?
>>
>>31756117
I was thinking around the same as Shadow Ball for the Attack boost, and maybe like 10% paralyse chance.
>>
>>31756101
>all speed halved
What exactly does this change? Faster mons will still be faster, assuming even newly sent out mons are also affected.
>>
>>31756133
That's a good point. It could be switched over to Attack and Special Attack are halved, but then it might be too good.
>>
>>31756101
Slow Start: Begin with a 50% decrease to Attack and Speed and a 50% increase to Defense and Sp. Def, which increase/decrease by 10% per turn for 5 turns until the effects completely wear off.
>>
>Teleport
>Priority (+4)
Switches the Pokemon out. (Like U-turn and Volt Switch)

>inb4 Isn't that just switching?!? How would you catch wild Abra?

Just think about it for a second.
>>
>Quickdraw
The first move used by this pokémon always strikes first
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.