[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would /vp/ accept stadium 3 as the rumored pokemon switch game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1484627242870.jpg (14KB, 192x184px) Image search: [Google]
1484627242870.jpg
14KB, 192x184px
Would /vp/ accept stadium 3 as the rumored pokemon switch game?
>>
Stadium had some kickass mini games
>>
What would be the point? It'd just be higher res models and minigames for full retail price. The draw of Stadium was battling our Pokémon in 3D. Now we can do that and online too. Let's be thankful GF actually haven't tried to rip us off, shall we?
>>
>>31754122
Most would prefer it actually
>>31754126
Stop coming back after being banned
>>
File: 1485485090059.jpg (21KB, 213x194px) Image search: [Google]
1485485090059.jpg
21KB, 213x194px
>>31754126

>Dat hitmontop beyblade minigame...
>>
>>31754149
I haven't been banned all this year...
>>
Only if there's tons of bitchin' minigames. If it's as shit tier as Battle Revolution, don't fucking bother.
>>
>>31754122
Absolutely, the stadium games gave players more pseudo post game when the story was finished. They were always fun, the fact that there hasn't been a new stadium game in so long is confusing.
>>
>>31754122
>stadium game is like showdown
>High res, ability to craft your own team with whatever natural limits there are
>in game tournament mode with battle tree-esque difficulty, ability to transfer 1 of your created mon to s/m with certain win streak
>online tournaments that give mega stones and random mons with 1 move they couldn't naturally get that makes them useful to throw in your s/m

Does this hurt showdown? Does injection slow down?
>>
>>31754197
>Does injection slow down?
lol no

Cheaters have been cheating since the series began, and have been rampant since gen 4. You can't break someone of a habit that long. They feel entitled to cheat and actually get offended when prevented from doing so. Remember back when gen 6 launched and there was no way to get hacked mons in game? The whining was intense.
>>
>>31754206
I've been cheating in Pokemon since 3rd gen, shit kinda kills the game for me desu. I like battling and shit but to actually earn the mon that I created in a game would kind of make the mon feel like my bro. All my injected mons kinda just feel like my showdown teams, hollow shells.
>>
>>31754197
Showdown is free, has a ladder system and customizable ruleset, so they wouldn't really overlap. Such a game would be amazing though, I would love to play it.
>>
>>31754218
Could it not give Nintendo a reason to finally c&d it?
>>
>>31754122
As long as it's not like Battle Revolution.
Also I want to be able to create my pokemon with any IVs/EVs/Abilities/Moves, etc.
Fuck it just make Showdown into a Switch game. All I want from Stadium are good minigames and 100% control over a team.
>>
>>31754122
No, it would really add anything, aside from being a gloried HD battle frontier.
We need a full package game.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.