[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokken DLC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Will Pokken ever receive DLC for the Wii U?
>>
>>31753820

No, they're working on a Switch version with the four arcade-exclusive characters and four new characters.
>>
File: Yeti_Krab.png (2MB, 1152x1026px) Image search: [Google]
Yeti_Krab.png
2MB, 1152x1026px
>>31753820
No

But if it did, Crabominable would be a cool choice
>>
>>31753826
Is this true

If it is, that's great

If it isn't, they really should get on it
>>
>>31753835
I wouldn't doubt it, after the huge support it got for Evo.
>>
Worlds support was just announced a few hours ago, so it's looking more likely then it was the past few months.

https://twitter.com/pokken_official/status/830676468573229058
>>
>>31753820
Given that arcade is about to receive a second fucking balance patch that didn't make it into the Wii U version yet (together with the 4 DLC characters), I'm starting to lose hope. A Switch version (whether it's a port or a sequel) seems almost like an inevitability at this point though.
>>
File: Carlos.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>31753829
It would be an Ice addition to the game.
>>
i hope not
fuck thsi game and all it stands for
street fighter five is the future
>>
>>31756205
>SFV
>Future

Anon, pass whatever you're smoking. It's not fair for you to be retardedly high around the rest of us.
>>
>>31755803
CARLOS!

Anyway, it's still possible since the original DLC files were found in an update to the Wii U version. But, it's not exactly something I would count on.
>>
>>31756205

Releasing SFV incomplete is the worst shit Capcom's ever pulled
>>
It's definitely coming to switch which is better than a wii update. If it moves to switch it'll likely become more relevant.

I'd still like a wii update for empoleon though.
>>
>>31753820
No, because the Wii U is officially a dead console.
>>
I'm pissed over the wii u in general, and how if you got suckered into it you've basically been fucked by nintendo's incompetence.

that being said, without any doubt, the best way to handle the new pokken content is to port it to the switch, BUT have multiplayer compatibility between it and the wii u version. And of course, updating the roster
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.