[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's an idea. Why not ban actual stallmons instead of Dugtrio?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1421386805230.jpg (49KB, 538x500px) Image search: [Google]
1421386805230.jpg
49KB, 538x500px
Here's an idea. Why not ban actual stallmons instead of Dugtrio?
>>
>>31744736
I don't think Dugtrio should be banned, but Dugtrio is unique at what it does for steall teams. Nothing else (except Diglet or Trapinch) can replicate it's level of support in trapping threats to the team.

That being said M-Sableye is the true backbone of these stall teams and much more deservingly needs to go, rather than Duggy.
>>
File: espeon.png (221KB, 600x560px) Image search: [Google]
espeon.png
221KB, 600x560px
Here's a better idea: just go play another tier.
>>
>>31744736
That's the problem with smogons rules.
It's like some disease. When you find something against it it adapts and becomes even more cancerous. They ban something and a new stupid strategy or OP mon is found. One of the many reasons why Dugtrio became so usable in the first palce.
>>
>>31744774
What allowed Dugtrio to become good, the banning of Shadow Tag?
>>
Because due to the way the voting and suspect test ladder work the majority of those voting are stallfags. That's why powerful offensive mons always get the boot while stuff that benefits stall but isn't mandatory on it stays. The only time a stallmon gets banned in a suspect test is when it's absolutely necessary for stall to survive. Mega Sableye, for example.
>>
File: consider the following.png (726KB, 1132x748px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.png
726KB, 1132x748px
Here's an idea. Stop making threads about this shit.
>>
>>31744793
>no Salamence
>no Blaziken
>no Mega mom

The best stallbreakers are banned.
>>
>>31744736
Here's an idea. Actually get good at competitive before making threads about stuff you clearly have no idea about.
>>
>>31744806
Mega Mom is shit this gen though with Parental Bond nerf, no?
>>
>>31744903
No. It still hits pretty hard, can break substitutes and focus sashes, and has a 200 HP seismic toss.
>>
>>31744818
>muh git good
Go join a /v/ Dark Souls thread
>>
>>31744903
Sableye completely stops her now, but outside of that, it's good.
>>
>>31744922
That makes perfect sense, thank you

>>31744928
Why is Sableye allowed again? Because Smogon won't ban stallmons?
>>
>>31744926
>Here's an idea. Why not ban actual stallmons instead of Dugtrio?
I'm sorry. I should have reworded that and said that you should get basic knowledge of competitive before acting like you have basic knowledge of competitive.
>>
File: tumblr_mhx1hbfgKS1r2g7mto1_500.jpg (21KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhx1hbfgKS1r2g7mto1_500.jpg
21KB, 500x334px
>>31744946
>trying this hard to defend the suspecting of fucking Dugtrio
>>
File: dugtrio teammates.jpg (25KB, 319x217px) Image search: [Google]
dugtrio teammates.jpg
25KB, 319x217px
>FUCKING STALL REEEEEEE
>STALL IS FUCKING CANCER
>Suspect test for Dugtrio, a staple stallmon that basically makes games unwinnable once it traps and kills your team's stallbreaker
>FUCKING SMOGON REEEEEE
>STOP TRYING TO BAN MY BRO
>>
>>31744977
You know you don't need good defensive stats to be good on stall right? Come back once you understand how good Dugtrio is for stall and we'll talk.
>>
>Playing OU
>Not lower tiers
UU or bust nerds
>>
>>31744806
Blaziken and Mence stomped balance teams, not stall.
>>
>>31744977
Here's an idea for you: why don't you put your money where your mouth is and get on showdown, play on the suspect ladder enough to vote and prove yourself that Dugtrio stall isn't cancer? Show me some replays of you effortlessly stomping Dugtrio / M-Sab / Chansey / Skarmory / Toxapex / 6th mon teams.
>>
>>31745001
>>31745111
The point is that there is way bigger stall cancer than Dugtrio
>>
>>31744736
Because that would be intelligent. And Smogon isn't intelligent.
>>
>>31744793
+20 Attack buff in SM, 100 base Attack can actually kill shit.
>>
>>31744936
Don't be ridiculous. Smogon bans stallmons on the day before the next gen is released. :^)
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.