[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the Ashime any good? I called it mediocre based on what I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: anime.png (1010KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
anime.png
1010KB, 1024x768px
Is the Ashime any good? I called it mediocre based on what I remember from my childhood and my friend threw a fit.
>>
>>31743699

No, it's not good. But it can be fun if your expectations aren't too high and you accept it for what it is.
>>
>>31743699
Eh, it's better than the manga. I wouldn't really call it "good."
>>
>>31743699
>>31743722

Also, you really should just call it the "anime." It's not like there's any room for confusion here, and it just sounds childish to call it the "ashnime" or whatever.
>>
File: delete.jpg (41KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
delete.jpg
41KB, 480x480px
>>31743728
whoa there bucko
>>
>>31743739
Childish how? It's a nickname
>>
>>31743699
What question is that? Of course it isn't.
>>
>>31743754

Some people here use it as an "insult." Maybe you're not using it derisively, but some people do, and it just comes off to me as childish name calling.
>>
>>31743699
I don't know if it's nostalgia but the first season is truly enjoyable. It is in my opinion the best of the series. It keeps going downhill after that. It's always nice to have in the background while you have something repetitive to do in the games like shiny hunting or searching for those 1% pokemon. I wouldn't be able to make it through XY if it wasn't in the background while I played.
>>
>>31743722
>>31743739
Look a ashime fag who is defending the imposible

Nice try ashimefag. The pokemon cartoon us garbage
>>
For a toy commercial for kids it's pretty decent. The fights and occasional character development are my favourites.
>>
>>31743876

I did say that it's not good, didn't I? I'm just also saying that it can nevertheless be fun if you know what it is and don't expect too much out of it. If you're hoping for intense character growth, innovative plots, etc. you'll be disappointed. But if you just want to see some cool battles, familiar characters, and Pokémon in animated form, it can be enjoyable.
>>
>>31743972
>just turn off your brain!
>>
>>31743986
not him, but you're a huge faggot for falseflagging this hard
>>
Battles are the worst part of the series, IMO. It's very, very, very rare for there to be a good one. The series' best aspect is usually the character's interaction with their Pokemon.
>>
>>31743986

Yes. And nothing wrong with that every so often. Not every piece of entertainment has to be entirely cerebral. Enjoying some light-hearted fun occasionally is perfectly fine.
>>
File: 1486829736059.png (616KB, 810x692px) Image search: [Google]
1486829736059.png
616KB, 810x692px
>>31744122
I'm sorry your English broke, too.
>>
>>31744122

Actually, the battles have been a lot more faithful to the games since around the DP season.

Not everybody has to enjoy them, and that's fine. But there's entertainment value in them for some, regardless of what you consider the weaknesses in them. Sorry, but you didn't ruin my completely argument.
>>
>>31743972
>But if you just want to see some cool battles, familiar characters, and Pokémon in animated form, it can be enjoyable.

Did you even watch the series? Did you paid attention?

I'm about to break your bubble so stop reading if you want to keep enjoying the series

Every combat and every attack is a bright stupid light ball with different colors (including physical attacks) and of course the iron tail Pikachu. And the battles make absolute no sense, the last time the even care about type advantages/disadvantages was in the first or second season. And this is the tip of the iceberg .

And as for the characters, they are not even close at what they really are in the game.

I'm sorry to ruin your argument like this (fr)
>>
>>31744200

So again, that's not ruining my argument. That's merely called "disagreeing." And that's totally okay, people don't have to like the same things. If those things bother you about the anime, that's entirely your prerogative. But to say that your subjective views "ruin" my argument that "some people enjoy the anime, and that's fine," is, well, wrong. All you did was explain why you don't like the anime, not why nobody anywhere should ever enjoy it.

Sorry to ruin your argument.
>>
>>31743699
Go ask them in their thread.
>>
>>31744136
Thank you anon. i have to delete the post for some errors. I try so hard to make my point. And it's harder Becouse me no speko englishh

>>31744162
Personally I find it awful.
But long as you enjoy them that's good, and if you can find a good angle of it that's even better.
I don't know how did you manage to understand what I say
>>
It's even worse than Dragon Crisis, OP. Mediocre is overselling it, it really is terribly bad.
>>
>>31743699
DP is some what good. XY can be good too, but, in my opinion, it's just another generic naruto-like anime.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.