[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diskuss.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: pkmn.png (4MB, 2000x8000px) Image search: [Google]
pkmn.png
4MB, 2000x8000px
Diskuss.
>>
no thanks
>>
>>31743118
Gamefreak likes to put pointless types onto some Pokemon so that we can have muh all type combinations fullfilled at some point. But most of the time they are just fucking high while designing stuff and just hit their keyboard until they get some type and random stats for the mon.
>>
>>31743118
GF has multiple people with different goals working on the typings

one of them tries to make decent combinations, which either become good pokemon or get shafted by shitty stats

a couple of them try to integrate typing with lore or the concept of the pokemon

a considerable number of them just think of marketing purpouses or dex type balancing

most of them just do puns.

and keep in mind, if I'm not mistaken, the designer often don't get to choose the typing of their pokemon (see frillish and its evo)
>>
>>31743118
I don't get the Koffing box

>happiny is pink and cute, why isn't it fairy?

You know what Lurantis is based on, right?
>>
>>31743162
Koffing box:

poison cloud is no flying type.
sun / moon meteors are no flying types either.
other meteor is.
>>
Oh god its those kids again that think Luxray should be dark because it's black, fuck. Dark type is for evil or cunning pokemon, how hard is it do understand?
Also exeggutor is dragon because of the pun and because dragon type in pokemon means "high life energy being", not reptilian fire breather. Exactly as its dex entry describes, have you ever read the dex or is it hard to read with ADHD?

>>31743185
because psychic took priority
There is nothing wrong with Lurantis, Azelf, Bellosom, Koffing, Graveler and Gigalith
The only ones that they missed is happiny should be fairy type like the others.
>>
File: info.png (90KB, 1465x899px) Image search: [Google]
info.png
90KB, 1465x899px
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.