[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I literally forgot this person existed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: XY_Essentia.png (40KB, 143x218px) Image search: [Google]
XY_Essentia.png
40KB, 143x218px
I literally forgot this person existed
>>
How? She's one of the best written characters in the entire series. Only Silver and possibly Colress could give her a run for her money.
>>
>>31742170
She's a character that finally added a more story to Looker. That, and she had a cute design and a likeable personality. There's no way to forget her.
Plus she had a bigger role in manga, so there's that too.

>>31742180
>Silver
>well written
Here's someone who doesn't know what "well written" means.
>>
Is Eternal X and Wlting Y any good?
NeoXY is a pile stinking shit
>>
She should have returned for the UB arc, people were literally who at the Frontier Brain anyway
>>
>>31742180
>best written
She's literally a Pokemon version of the Winter Soldier without much emotional attachment with the protagonist. I felt battles with her were dull and tedious.
>>
>>31742197
Haven't played it but it's made by dray(the guy that made blaze black/ volt white) so if you like his hacks you should give them a shot.
>>
>>31742170
Outside of Sycamore, Lysandre, and Serena I can't name a single XY character without looking them up.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.