[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Battle Tree Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: whimsicott.png (82KB, 960x387px) Image search: [Google]
whimsicott.png
82KB, 960x387px
I din't see any in the catalogue, so here we are.

I'm trying the Super Single Battles, and managed to reach somewhat easily the 30th one, when fucking Wally rekt me with M Gallade.
My team is this one (sorry I don't remember the natures and evs, but the sets are pretty self explanaroty):

Alakazam @Life Orb
-psyshock
-shadow ball
-dazzling glam
-energy ball

Bewear @assault vest
-hammer arm
-return
-ice punch
-shadow claw

Charizard @charizardite Y
-heat wave
-air slash
-ancient power
-solar beam

Alakazam is the lead and honestly she (yes, she) steamrolls a good 70% of enemy teams on her own, and usually what doesn't get killed is taken down from the teammates. I din't meet any recuttent big threat to the team, and usually past the second time I met a pokemon I found a way for the team to deal with anything. Only problem, that fucking M Gallade survived the shadow ball, one shotted alakazam and sweeped me with its speed and coverage.
Any tips on how to improve the team? Should I change mega? ATM, besides the kanto starters, I can mega evolve gengar, alakazam and salamence.
>>
>>31732700
If you have Mega Salamence and a steel type to deal with ice types you should get far.
>>
File: 1483064435767.png (1MB, 2735x1878px) Image search: [Google]
1483064435767.png
1MB, 2735x1878px
>Just won a 60 turn battle against Colress
>This Battle Video cannot be made public

Love Colress in gen 5 but fuck him and his minimize Alolan Muk
>>
I'm in Super Doubles right now, here is my team

Charizard @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Solar Beam
- Focus Blast
- Roost

Krookodile @ Soft Sand
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Dragon Tail

Scolipede @ Rockium Z
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Pin Missile
- Poison Jab
- Rock Slide
- Protect

Aegislash @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance
- King's Shield
>>
Currently at my 33rd battle in super singles with my own bred and raised team.

I'm a filthy toxic staller with Toxapex, M-Scizor and Toxic Orb Gliscor. I feel no shame at all.
>>
>>31733839
At 37th battle now. So far shit like Sunny Day Solar Beam spam Lurantis have been a problem.
>>
pity bump
>>
>Almost lose battle 42 to a Fissure-using Bright Powder-holding dugtrio
Thank god it was stupid enough to use sandstorm while it was already up
>>
>>31735523
>Lose at battle 49 because of a Sand Veil Sandslash causing four (4) attacks (!) to miss while at the same time getting 2 stone edges off
I'd like to note that the chance of 2 stone edges hitting while also having 4 attacks miss because of sand veil is quite literally just ever so slightly higher than a tenth of a %.

Goddamn bullshit I tell you.

I need to get myself a kartana for those smart strikes
>>
Is entrainment durant sitll viable for the tree?
>>
>>31736879

No. And don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.

In Battle Maison, the only ability that could stop Entrainment was Aegislash and its Stance Change. Now we have:

Aegislash
Wishiwashi
Komala
Minior
Mimikyu
Silvally
Greninja

Not only that, but over 1/10th of all Pokémon possible carry the move Protect, and it's impossible to plan for every single one of those. If the AI uses Protect on Turn 1 and kills your ant or your switch-in on Turn 2, you're immediately dead.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.