[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We make up regi-like puzzles/dungeons for legendary Pokemon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: Regie.png (145KB, 677x493px) Image search: [Google]
Regie.png
145KB, 677x493px
We make up regi-like puzzles/dungeons for legendary Pokemon. (Maybe not quite as hard, but hard nonetheless.)
I'll start.
>Deoxys: A cave that you can access in the post game. Due to the power of all the Psychic Pokemon, gravity is changed in some of the rooms and you end up having to navigate around the ceiling and walls in order to get through it. The cave is hard to navigate as the game picks 10 of 25 rooms everytime you go in. You have to move floating rocks may block your path in order to advance. Some rooms may be blocked by larger rocks, in which case you'll have to take a longer road in order to advance. The cave is filled with extraterrestrial Pokemon.
>>
>>31731933
Ugh, accidentally put ITT: as my name.
>>
>>31731933
>Regi Trio/Gigas
>A cave that has multiple floors that have various puzzles revolving around the different pokemon's typing
>Regice gets a puzzle with ice patches
>Regirock has a puzzle with boulder moving
>Registeel has a puzzle with opening various hates that close others when opened
>Regigigas requires you putting the former three' s pokeball in their respective statue before you can battle him
>>
The regi puzzle was perfect (not regigigas, that was bullshit).
Randomly landing on the first cave by exploring the surf currents and remembering there was a small braille dictionary on the back of the instruction manual was one of the best feelings these games have ever given me.
>>
>>31732358
This kind of thing wouldn't be possible today because the games don't even come with a manual anymore
>>
>Jirachi
>You have to wait for the space shuttle to launch 100 times
:*}
>>
>>31732847
i'm still pissed this wasnt true
>>
>>31732913
Hey, at least you can still get Jirachi from the colosseum bonus disc right? right?
>>
>>31732931
i dont have my bonus disc anymore
>>
>>31731933
Just randomly thought up an idea of some old abandoned underground Alolan castle dungeon/gauntlet ridden with all kinds of traps and puzzles that would have a Tapu or something sealed at the very end of it. Maybe involve going around Alola and picking up bits and pieces of Alolan lore that you would need to know to further progress to the end.
>>
>>31732358
Man, I can still remember reading the manual on the way home and noticing the braille and wondering why they put it there.
The explosion that occurred in my mind when I found the cave is etched into my memory.
>>
>>31733008
That sounds cool. Maybe it could be some kind of banished Tapu. Maybe a Poison Type one that got sick of the Tapu's shit and tried to kill them?
>>
>>31731933
When talking to the tapu totem they take you to areas that correspond to their primary type.
So maybe an electric fence tier of puzzle for Koko similar to Wattson's gym.
Teleport maze for Lele
Bulu doesn't give a fuck and teleports you to a field for a straight up battle
And Fini has a water level puzzle.

Basic but it would do for SM at least.
>>
>>31733105
Oh yeah and for a bit of lore they're the trials the Kahuna have to go through to be deemed worthy of the title.
>>
>>31731933
>We make up regi-like puzzles/dungeons for legendary Pokemon.
do you mean like do nothing for 2 minutes or use flash in the middle of a small cave?
>>
File: 40.jpg (15KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
40.jpg
15KB, 400x240px
>>31733051
>you will never piece together the brutal and violent history of Alola and learn of a fifth Tapu who was banished for violently misanthropic behavior and seek it out underneath the structure in Lake of Sunne/Moone

Now I'm thinking about a main game dungeon that's essentially like Zero Isles in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. An area that's like floors upon floors of travel underground, getting progressingly difficult as you descend further, hiding all kinds of who knows what.
>>
>>31733195
The closest you're going to get to that is White treehollow and black tower I'm afraid.
>>
>>31733195
The Banished Tapu wouldn't even be in the wrong, considering the shit the Tapus do.
>>
File: 1380474357526.gif (36KB, 176x236px) Image search: [Google]
1380474357526.gif
36KB, 176x236px
>puzzle that requires the use a feebas that originated on a gen 3 game cart
>>
File: 1458085319837.jpg (61KB, 400x599px) Image search: [Google]
1458085319837.jpg
61KB, 400x599px
>>31734616
>Forced to go back to Gen 3 to catch Feebas
Imagine Feebas was a part of the Regi Puzzle and not Relicanth.
>>
>>31734616
>>31734680
Feebas isn't that hard to find, takes a couple hours at most.
>>
>>31734727
it's just about how obnoxious the requirements are.
>>
>>31733051
edgy
>>
>>31733195
>>31734598
Yeah the 5th tapu would have to be a pretty major asshole considering all the bullshit the other 4 pull while still being loved

probably Dark/Fairy, give it a new darkness terrain effect that lowers the accuracy of anything that's not dark type
>>
>>31732039
Would the clues to said puzzles be in Braille?
>>
>>31733008
Or maybe it was a Tapu killed in the wars, but then it became a ghost.
>>
>>31735122
That works even better. Tapus are huge dicks by nature anyway.
>>
File: I.gif (302KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
I.gif
302KB, 320x180px
Arceus
>D/P remakes come out, highlight Arceus being catchable in game
>after the encounter with Giratina, MC picks up the Azure Flute before leaving DW
>After beating E4, MC encounters a descendant from the group that created the Sinjoh Ruins
>Traveled all the way from Johto after hearing what happened earlier, notices MC having the Azure Flute
>Brings MC to Spear Pillar and the event unfolds
>Reach the end of the Hall of Origin, but no Arceus
>MC and Descendant are baffled
At this point, you have to meet certain requirements to continue
>Required to see every pokemon in the Nat Dex sans non-catchable Mythicals and have D/P Trio in party
>MC then becomes veiled in a bright, white light and transported to the outskirts of Sinjoh
>Have to follow footprints in the snow to make your way to the Ruins, some lead in dead ends or cut off
>Once inside, you notice a puzzle has been set up, blocking intruders
>The D/P Trio have to be used to solve the 3 puzzles
>Using the Trio's powers are required to progress
>Palkia's puzzle is having to use its powers to move around voids along the floor to help you move forward (void spots are pre-generated from a list)
>Can also find a few plates by exploring
>Dialga's puzzle is constant time distortion so you sometimes skip forward in the puzzle or fall backwards
>Dialga's powers prevent the time jumps from occurring momentarily, allowing you to actually explore and maneuver the maze, picking up plates
>MC finally makes it to the room where the Mistri Stage is at, with Arceus standing looking at you
>But then you and your party are transported back to the Distortion World
>Have to once again traverse the terrain and allowing some dead ends containing the remaining plates
>MC sees the exit portal back to Sinjoh, but is confronted by Cyrus, who is trying to halt your exit, forcing you to battle him
>You win of course and you exit the DW back to the Mistri Stage
>You can now fight and capture Arceus

Have fun SR'ing for natures and IVs
>>
>>31735923
>it's one giant cutscene and you are prevented from saving
>it will never even happen because these will be DP remakes, not Pt
>GF will ruin the sinnoh remakes
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.