[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

300 is right about the perfect amount of pokemon in one game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: tapukoko.png (163KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tapukoko.png
163KB, 500x500px
300 is right about the perfect amount of pokemon in one game
>>
Not when the majority is Kanto-trash.
>>
>>31731615
If my favorites are on the 300 then yeah
>>
>>31731651
At least it's not Johturds or Unovabortions.
>>
Agreed to an extent, I prefer just a bit over that, like 330 or something.
>>31731651
>>31731716
Both of you fuck off
>>
>>31731615
450 was better
>>
>>31733092
too many, imo
>>
>>31731651
>23%=majority
math
>>
>>31733203
Honestly XY's strongest point is that there was a huge variety of Pokemon all over Kalos, meaning you almost always ran into something new, in SM you had a lot of Pelipper, regional bird/rodent and grunts used the same 4-5 Pokemon, it got boring fast.
>>
I think slightly smaller at 225 - 250 is best. I like to autistically memorize where everything's at and all the mons in each dex. 300 was pushing it for me.
>>
>>31731615
Agreed
>>31733530
Pretty much this.
>>
>>31733530
SMs biggest problem in this regard was the odds. There were way too many 5%-1% mons in the game so it made the real amount of pokemon seem a lot more limited
>>
>>31733672
Pretty much this.
>>
The perfect number of mons in one game can be easily described by 3 letters:

A L L
>>
>>31731615
450 - 500 is the perfect number for a Pokemon game of this generation.
Unfortunately GF didn't get the memo because they made both the available mon and Alola region so small.
>>
>>31733672
>so it made the real amount of pokemon seem a lot more limited
Eh, it was fairly limited still. I mean it's the only game where less than 50% of the Pokedex was available and it was the first game since we crossed the 400 mark to have less than that.
>>
>>31731615
>Fair amount had less than 10% encounter rate or special encounter
>Gumshoos, Wingull, A-raticate,and fearow lines on every good danm route with 20 encounter rate at least

Doesn't matter as long as you don't see the same five Pokemon every route
>>
>>31735532
when we get a Switch game then I expect this amount of Pokemon, but under the condition that the world we travel in will be twice as big as now .
>>
desu I like BW because you HAD to use the new guys

I hate that people hate it because they couldn't use their precious Zubat for the 6 gorillionth time
>>
The less pokemon, the better. Colosseum/XD are the best games for a reason.
>>
>>31736198
Zubat turns to based Crobat.
Woobat is forever SHIT.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.