[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shitten line hate thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Furfag.png (579KB, 699x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Furfag.png
579KB, 699x1280px
This piece of shit will land in PU.
Screencap this Barafags
>>
File: 1485542762319.png (221KB, 515x630px) Image search: [Google]
1485542762319.png
221KB, 515x630px
>>31730538
>>
File: 1483500209092.jpg (88KB, 988x809px) Image search: [Google]
1483500209092.jpg
88KB, 988x809px
Post yfw you'll never be as buttblasted as owl- and sealfags.
>>
Incineroar is objectively the worst starter in competitive atm and no it won't be PU. Intimidate will make it solid RU if anything.

In Doubles it will be phenomenal too.
>>
>>31730556
>Implying owl is good either.
>>
People who derive pleasure from the thought of inflicting emotional damage onto others, specially through such a trivial thing as which starting pokemon they like best, need to leave /vp/ and discover a new and better way to be happy, for their own sake. You're harming nobody but yourself OP, regardless whether this is legit or a shitpost.

>>31730597
>objectively the worst starter in competitive atm
there's meganium and samurott
>>
>Caring about smogon tiers

It's going to be a beast in VGC once Intimidate is released
>>
>>31730538
Most people wanted Litten to evolve into a non-bipedal, non Fire/Fighting Starter. They gave us Incineroar, the bipedal wrestling bara cat.
>>
>>31730538
I can confirm it. Yesterday while I was searching for sets for every Pokémon with Exclusive Z-Moves this and Pikachu were the hardest ones that I was looking for viables sets. Being slow, having low bulk, and paired with Flare Blitz isn't the best combination. At least they could gave it Fire Punch but it has the shitty Fire Fang as an alternative to not recoil.
>>
File: n3WDUvw.jpg (105KB, 337x334px) Image search: [Google]
n3WDUvw.jpg
105KB, 337x334px
>>31730538
It's so fucking ugly
It's face is so fucking ugly
It's body is so fucking ugly
And it's fingers are just so fucking ugly
Wish they made him less fucking ugly because his personality and theme is really fucking good
>>
>>31730642
Its personality is awful. They describe it like it's an RPG character
>>
>>31730655
Really? Cuz I think I read this one entry where it says he likes to act stoic when people praise him but is actually immensely happy. Thought it was kinda cute. But fuck god jesus christ

He's so fucking ugly
>>
>>31730621
Barafags such as you need to fuck off from /vp/ forever.
>>
>>31730621
Samurott is a good design and a strong and reliable pokemon. Meganium was just incredibly unimpressive.

But Incineroar. He's just
so
fucking
ugly
>>
>>31730678
It's nice, but they're talking about an entire species. It's weird to me that most Incineroar have the same personality. You might as well make a human character if you make such a specific personality.
>>
>>31730735
You got a point there.
>>
>>31730712
you need something better in your life
and I'm a waifufag not even interested in incineroar, you're just pathetic

>>31730734
you said objectively, which meant battles since that's the only objective aspect. Samurott isn't reliable at all.
>>
>People will be lashing out on owlfags all the time now thanks to these false flagging attempts even though only a fraction of the fanbase actually has disdain for the other starters much like how only a fraction of the other two fanbases might have something against the remaining starters

grrrreat

I'm gonna be out of these boards for a while
>>
>>31730655
>They describe it like it's an RPG character

This is pretty much generation 6 and 7 starters described in a nutshell though.

>>31730678
>Because I think I read this one entry where it says he likes to act stoic when people praise him but is actually immensely happy

That was the website.

None of that is in the actual Rotomdex.
>>
>>31731012
Feel free to do so, /vp/ goes to shit in the dearth seasons, people just shitpost like crazy

Besides most people know that, the ones lashing out are also falseflaggers or literal retards even their fellow fans will call out on their stupidity.
>>
>>31731112
This. It's funny how people can legitimately get upset at the shitposting when there's such an obvious decline in post quality after people got bored of Sun and Moon.
>>
>>31730621
How would we make Samurott stand out competitively
>>
>>31731838
give it shell smash
>>
We all know vp only hates Incineroar because it's not a Waifumon and it's masculinity makes them uncomfortable and jealous that a fucking anthropomorphic fire tiger is more of a man than them.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.