[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Charizard Distribution Event

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 12

File: corocoro3171.jpg (206KB, 713x1146px) Image search: [Google]
corocoro3171.jpg
206KB, 713x1146px
>The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed a new distribution that is going to happen. Charizard recently won a poll held by CoroCoro and so, due to this, CoroCoro will be distributing a Charizard out through serial code in their next issue, due out on March 15th 2017. Full details on the distribution are not yet known but we'll provide them as soon as they come

Charizardium-Z incoming
>>
I don't think GF would release content patches but you never know.
>>
>Charizard is allowed to get its two mega back
>The other two starters are completely cucked out
O F C O U R S E
>>
>>31729744
what
>>
>>31729744
You can already get Blastoiseite and Venasaurite in SM, same way you get the Charizardites.
>>
File: wQq7c9y.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wQq7c9y.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>31729723
Charizardite Z confirmed
>>
>>31729723
What poll?
>>
>>31729744
Someone never beat Red in battle tree I guess.
Also did Blue give you anything after you beat him in BT? I choosed to fight Red in front of BT and somehow I never face Blue in my game.
>>
>>31729782
Blue's team is more challenging than Red's team imo. Red having Pikachu is nothing but a waste of a team slot.
>>
>>31729723
>gamefreak sucking charizard dick
why am I not surprised?
>>
>>31729781
CoroCoro holds polls every year to decide which Pokemon is more popular, they then distribute the winner mon with a special move or item
>>
>>31729795
Are you retarded? Its the people who voted for Charizard, not GameFreak.
Read the OP before you post.
>>
Marshadowfag btfo
>>
>>31729723

It'll probably get Happy Hour. Nothing to write home about.

It just sucks that Charizard won the poll. We could have got something cool. Some other mon with new access to Z-Happy Hour or something.
>>
>>31729782
Blue is Doubles only, I think. And he also appears as the 50th opponent in Multis, teaming with Red.
>>
>>31729810
Yeah, I'm assuming that as well.
Charizard already has Holding Hands anyway, so Z-Happy Hour is wasted on it
>>
>>31729789
Good thing GF realizes this and are at least trying to fix it. He doesn't use his Pikachu in Battle Tree. It's hard for them too, since they can't just change his "iconic" Pikachu, but at least they're trying.
>>
Why do Bulbasaur and Squirtle even exist honestly, the only person I knew in elementary school who used someone other than Charmander ended up shooting up that church in Charleston.
>>
>>31729723
L I Z A R D O N

WHO'S BEST STARTER HERE?
>>
Get in, just got my shiny charmander so this is good news.
>>
>>31729865
Because they're cool. Charizard is my favorite Pokemon, Blastoise has the coolest concept of the three. The cannons to shoot water was a great idea. Venusaur is ugly, but strongest of the three in base form. Mega Venusaur is even strong, and not as ugly, so that's a plus in every way possible.
>>
>>31729829
what does it feel like when charizard holds your hand
>>
>>31729799
That's not true.

And this poll was about people's favorite Pokeride mon IIRC.
>>
>>31729909
There's no feeling at all because its a fucking game and Charizard doesn't exist irl you dumb fucking autist
>>
File: 2718.jpg (25KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
2718.jpg
25KB, 640x640px
>>31729926
No need to get angry
>>
>>31729723
What Special move could it get to make it better and potentially change the meta?
>>
>>31729957
Dragon Ascent
>>
>>31729874
Blaziken/Mega Blaziken, then Greninja, after it then Mega Venusaur, and finally Mega Charizard X. Charizard is very overrated when is it one of the worst starters competitively and even then is one of its megas that makes it useful.
>>
>>31729957
Aeroblast for Charizard Y
>>
>>31729957
Quiver Dance
>>
>>31729723
>A month until we know

JUST
>>
File: Sparkle.png (94KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Sparkle.png
94KB, 250x250px
>no movie news
animefags cucked by the zard again
>>
>>31729976
X is only useful in singles. Char-Y is amazing in Doubles. Sun-boosted Heat Waves as a spread move and Overheats from that special attack is nothing to scoff at. Both megas are solid picks depending on the format.
>>
Hey guys, I'm black.
>>
>>31730615
>being black
>but not trans and chubby
why live?
>>
>>31729807
Nips don't count as people
>>
>>31730615
american, attractive mixed breed with an amusing but likable slang and a talent for singing and dancing -black.. or african uganda style eat-da-poo-poo uneducated ugly black?
>>
>>31730615
shiny charizard confirmed?
>>
>>31729957
Sacred Fire.
>>
File: 1482659984447.png (359KB, 709x447px)
1482659984447.png
359KB, 709x447px
>>31729723
Wow!! I really wanted yet ANOTHER Charizard event!! SO excited!!
>>
>>31730615
He's actually black. Unlike niggers, who're just really dark.
>>
File: 1441861495765.gif (3MB, 328x190px) Image search: [Google]
1441861495765.gif
3MB, 328x190px
>>31730850
>Tough Claws Boosted Fire move with literally guaranteed burn
>>
>Always liked Charizard but feel other starters should get love too
>mfw getting tired of all the ass-kissing
>>
>>31730834
>implying there's a qualitative difference
>>
>>31730921
Pretty sure Sacred Fire isn't a contact move. So Flare Blitz is still better unless you don't want to take heavy damage from OHKOing a Helmet Ferrothorn.
>>
>>31730943
You do fucking realize that the people, the players, the fans, the audience, the whatever, are the one who voted for Zard on this poll? GameFreak didn't shove it this time, Zard is just that popular, suck it up already
>>
>>31730943
The world could use more Charizardfags like you. Instead of braindead fanboys that bash the other two starters without realizing how shilled their starter is.
>>
>>31730961
Shit, its isn't.
But Sacred Fire is also pretty good as a second option, instead of relying on Fire Punch.
>>
>Extremely marketed monster design hyped beyond belief due to nostalgia and is shoved left and right wins poll

Ain't that convenient.
>>
File: charizard.png (706B, 56x56px) Image search: [Google]
charizard.png
706B, 56x56px
>>31731158
It's been popular since it looked like this. It's market because it got popular, not the other way around.
>>
>>31730984
I think people are disappointed that we, as fans, could have recognised that something cool could have come of this, but instead it was flooded by idiot children who outnumber and drown out everyone else.

"OOH OOH! I LOVE CHARIZARD! GIVE ME ANOTHER ONE!"

Oh, and his post made no mention of GameFreak doing the ass-kissing. Nice assumptions there.
>>
20 years and blastoise and venusaur fags are still mad

Let it go guys. It's ok to be second and third place.
>>
>>31731158
Who'da thunk?
>>
>>31729865
I still like Venusaur better anyway.
>>
>>31731175
>It's market because it got popular, not the other way around
>Literally on the cover of the first game
It was marketed before it got popular. There's no way it would get popular before because all Red versions had a fucking picture of Charizard on them. You'd see them in stores all the time. Charizard has literally been marketed since the first day the games came out. It's impossible for it to be popular prior to marketing when it originated as a game cover mascot.
>>
>>31731176
This was a popularity poll. I didn't, but if I had the chance to, I would've voted for my favorite too. Getting a Legendary won't make me as happy as seeing my favorite loved. It's not a hard concept to grasp. Not everyone cares about having all the Legendaries, which they'll hardly ever use.
>>
>>31731239
And there was a Venusaur alongside him. Who looked cooler and was stronger and more useful in-game. If that alone was what it took, Venusaur would be at least somewhere. Not to mention, the only big Pokemon manga around at the time had the protagonist use a Venusaur. Venusaur had more going for it than Zard did. A lot more.
>>
Charizardium-Z
Mega evolves into Mega Charizard X when using Z-Blast Burn
>>
>>31729744
I have Mega Venusaur in alola legally now
>>
>>31731274
The Pokemon games were marketed toward young boys (like us in 1998 although idk how old you guys are). The mascots in Japan were an orange fire dragon-like creature...and a fucking plant dinosaur. I'm not gonna say how that would possibly turn out because there's no need to. Charizard is more appealing to young boys by concept alone.

And no kid cares about venusaur being better in game. That's why most of us didn't start over when we fought brock.

I guarantee that Venusaur looking cooler than Chariard is not the popular opinion.
>>
>>31731370
>Charizard is more appealing to young boys by concept alone

So again, it was marketed because it was popular. The design alone was cool enough to make it popular.
Besides, not everyone who played knew that Charmander is what was going to become the dragon on the boxart. I didn't even knew Evolution was a thing when I played my first game. I used Charmander simply because it looked cute. Loved it after it evolved into something cool.

>young boys
Everyone loves dragons, anon. It's not just a young boys' thing.
>>
>>31729744
The other starters got their megas in SM back too you know.
>>
>>31731416
It's about equality, anon. All Pokemon should be equal, regardless of popularity.
>>
>>31729810
Yeah, we could have gotten a Greninja event.
>>
>>31731427
That never happened and never will.
>>
File: nani.jpg (58KB, 580x679px) Image search: [Google]
nani.jpg
58KB, 580x679px
>>31731427
Why would there be equality when a character in a franchise is more popular than the other characters? That doesn't make sense in a business point of view.
>>
>>31731449
But it should. Give me one good reason why all Pokemon shouldn't be equal.

>>31731455
Charizard is only popular because GF favors and shills it more than others. If it was truly equal, it wouldn't be.
>>
>>31731427
You say this, but Charizard has been a series icon since his inception. The other two have always been popular, but they're still not as popular as Lizardon. Literally people who have never even touched the series will know who charizard is, but can you say the same for venusaur or blastoise?
>>
>>31731463
Charizard is only popular because its fucking popular with everyone, and GameFreak shoves it everywhere because everyone fucking love it, and that's what's best for bussines.
You're seeing things backwards here, buddy.
>>
>>31729723
im betting on burn up or sunsteel strike
>>
>>31731463
>>31731427
You sound like an autist
>>
>>31731427
Back to r/sandersforpresident
>>
>>31731427
Do you seriously and unironically want Shitphox and Shitnaught to receive buffs? Are you SERIOUSLY a fucking retarded idiot?
>>
>>31731427
I agree. Hell, that's actually a huge reason why I hate Greninja. Its been shilled to the point people don't even know what the other two STARTERS are in gen 6, let alone their final evolved forms.

As if that weren't enough it got its deviantart wet dream form in Ash-Greninja while Chesnaught and Delphox got jack fucking shit. And before any anons start wailing on about "phoxfag and shitnaught", you've proven my point if you do. That Greninja was marketed so heavily that if anybody even dares speak of Delphox and Chesnaught and even say they prefer them over Greninja, they are thought of as contraian, plebeian and generally looked down on as if its absolutely impossible to hate Greninja.

At least Charizards shilling was caused by its popularity and not its marketing unlike Greninja who has it backwards. And even then Blastoise and Venusaur at least got SOMETHING in gen 6 when it came to megas. Greninja got literally everything.
>>
>>31731500
>>31731518
>okay with your favorite not being popular simply because they like shilling zard
>>
>>31731533
>if anybody even dares speak of Delphox and Chesnaught and even say they prefer them over Greninja, they are thought of as contraian, plebeian and generally looked down on as if its absolutely impossible to hate Greninja.

And righteously so since you would have to be true cancer to like any of these two, because there is a reason why Delphoxfags and Chesnaughtfags are considered to be the most cancerous starterfags to ever exist in the history of Pokemon. No other starterfags even remotely compare to how cancerous these two groups are.
>>
File: 1485809177787.jpg (245KB, 1023x540px) Image search: [Google]
1485809177787.jpg
245KB, 1023x540px
>more charizzard dick sucking
THIS IS ENOUGH
CHARIZARD WAS A FUCKING MISTAKE
>>
>>31731527
YES. They fucking should because its only fair! Why should Greninja and its group of mindless faggots get everything while Delphox and Chesnaught get absolutely nothing? Do you see super forms of Delphox and Chesnaught? Seriously, why should Greninja get everything because of its forced popularity?
>>
>>31731588
You probably cannot come up with a SINGLE good reason why Delphox and Chesnaught should get super forms. Whereas there's a trillion reasons why Greninja got a super form.
>>
>>31731588
Because its best for business?
Kids love ninjas and edgy designs, and the games are targeted to kids, so what would you expect?
>>
>>31731612
Here's a really simple one. Because people like them too. Greninja is popular, but that doesn't mean it's the only Pokemon people like. I bought both games and picked Froakie and Chespin. Loved them both, just liked Greninja slightly more.
>>
>>31731680
We're asking for good reasons.
>Because people like them too
Is not only a bad reason, but also a lie because that would imply that chesnaughtfags and delphoxfags are people.

And as we all know, degenerates are not people.
>>
>>31731587
>I can't fucking read
>>31731614
What exactly is edgy about greninja? Fucking toxicroak is edgier by a mile
>>
>>31731570
No. You couldn't be any farther from the truth you fucking dumbass. WE aren't the cancer. YOU are. What's wrong with wanting our favorite starters to get a little love too huh? Why do Greninjafags have to have such a self-righteous attitude about themselves and absorb all the popularity for themselves while looking down on anybody who doesn't like their precious little baby of a frog? Everywhere I go I see people shilling and praising Greninja like its the second coming of Christ and if somebody says "I prefer Delphox and/or Chesnaught" they are looked down upon as if being a fan of either of those two is synonymous with autism.

You're part of the fucking problem buddy. At least you don't see Phoxbros and Chesbros shitting up a storm on Greninja threads about how their "taste is inferior and Greninja is the one true starter" whereas we see that shit in DROVES when somebody puts up a Delphox or Chesnaught appreciation thread and a Greninja fag just has to storm in there because they need to feel important about their starter!

Greedy fucking bastards.
>>
>>31731703
Greninja is edgy. My young nephews love it because its "cool" and "dark. Edgy means cool for the underage. Go to Pokemon Showdown, and battle on low ladder, you'll find tons of people using shiny Greninja, because its black, and "edgy". If you didn't deduce that by yourself, then you're a retard.
>>
>>31731713
Wow, it's like you've never heard of bait before.
>>
>>31731612
"trillion reasons for a mega form" eh? Alright then, lets reverse engineer your question: Without it coming down to shilling or its forced popularity, name ONE good reason as to why Greninja DESERVES its super form.

You said there's a trillion of em, surely you can come up with at least one that doesn't come down to the fact that it was shilled beyond belief!
>>
>>31731713
Oh I am sorry, we're clearly the bad guys here for trying to clean up /vp/ by getting rid of the cancer. If it means being a little mean to the cancer to convince it to get out, so be it. I feel like that since we're one of the few groups trying to make /vp/ slightly less of a cancerous board, we deserve some special treatment.
>>
>>31731703
Edgy because how angular its head is of course
>>
>>31731787
The only way for this board to become less cancerous is if Greninjafags leave. Or at least quiet down and stop acting like they are the only ones who's opinions matter.
>>
>>31731760
You still didn't explain what's edgy about it. Is it because the shiny is black? Because ninjas tend to wear black in fantasy for camouflage. Seriously, it's a scrawny frog with a tongue around its neck. It doesn't look mean, it doesn't have fangs, or zippers, or excessive spikes, or guns, or weapons of any kind really, it's not covered in blood (looking at you zangoose), so tell me, what is edgy about it? I'm pretty sure what just happened was that you didn't understand my question, don't know what the word edgy means, and somehow are dense enough to call other people retarded.
>>
File: 1473645051399.jpg (33KB, 400x438px) Image search: [Google]
1473645051399.jpg
33KB, 400x438px
Why is it that all Zard threads that always ends up with this mess? Is the butthurt really that fucking strong? It's popular. Suck it up and move on.
>>
>>31731817
Greninjafags are one of the least cancerous groups around. You can't seriously claim that they're the problem.
>>
>>31731830
Neither are Chesnaughtfags or Phoxfags, yet you feel the need to claim they're the problem and Greninjafags did nothing wrong.
>>
>>31731785
Okay, you guys went off on a really stupid tangent here. Aside from popularity or generally being outclassed, there is no reason to give anything a super form outside of box legends. Sure, anon's argument was retarded, but you chased him down an equally retarded rabbit hole to disprove it
>>
Wait, I missed out on the bank release and haven't played SM in a while. Are the other megastones seriously not available in-game even though older Pokemon are now?
>>
>>31731842
They consist of barafags and waifufags respectively. You can't seriously claim that they're not cancerous.
>>
>>31731849
Half-ish aren't. A lot are. Including Zards'.
>>
>>31731842
ONE anon baited you and now suddenly all greninjafags are out to get you? Jesus Christ anon
>>
>>31731849
You could never transfer items with bank
>>
>>31731855
That's just astonishing. Gamefreak never fail to amaze with their utter stupidity and willingness to remove things. Why not patch them in? Or just make them available in the first place?
>>
>>31729909
well probably kind of rough and plastic-like I guess
>>
>>31731852
"Barafag" and "waifufag" are just meaningless buzzwords people like to throw around when they can't come up with a good argument as to why they are actually cancer. Lets take Incineroar for example. How many people do you see that actually ARE barafags for the cat versus people COMPLAINING about barafags? There's more people complaining about the problem than the problem itself.

And you can't claim that Greninjafags aren't cancerous either.
>>
>>31731893
They plan to slowly distribute them over events, kinda like how Shuffle handles it. Probably to keep players engaged for a long time.
>>
>>31731906
Prove it then. Prove that Greninjafags are cancerous. Prove that one of the friendliest, nicest and most chill groups around are cancerous.

Protip: You can't

At the same time, try to even remotely provide evidence that Chesnaught's and Delphox's sole appeal isn't with barafags and waifufags respectively. And while you're at it, try and just ATTEMPT to prove that Incineroar's appeal isn't with barafags.

Protip: You're all out of luck, buddy
>>
>>31731828
If you think kids would think deeply about the meaning of edginess, then you're a retard without a shadow of a doubt, but props to you for realizing why its edgy, although, it took me to type a line and half of obvious facts every human with an average IQ would deduce, but I assume yours is way below that.
Exactly like you said, its because Greninja is a ninja. Its because the shiny is black.
>>
>>31731944
Fuck off with the shitting on delphoxfriends and chesnaught friends, you false-flagging shitlord. This is coming from an actual greninjafag
>>
>>31731968
The only falseflagger here is you chesnaughtfag/delphoxfag, whichever group you belong to.
>>
>>31731967
I'm not arguing with those kids, I'm arguing with you. You used the word edgy, not them. What are you, stupid or something? This hasn't been a hard conversation to follow.
>>
>>31731984
In the same post, you said that greninjafags are chill, nice dudes, and then proceeded to be the exact opposite. Don't be obtuse anon
>>
>>31731944
I originally wanted to end the argument, but alright.

>>31731787
>>31731612
>>31731570
There's your arguments for why Greninjafags are cancer. Kinda dug your own grave there buddy.

And

>>31731520
For the claim that Chesnaughts sole appeal is with the barafags. As for the waifufag part? Just look at phox friday. And have you considered that Incineroar appeals to people who like wrestling?
>>
>>31732001
Which should we be nice and chill to those who constantly antagonize us?
>>
>>31732009
Because we take the high road. You're making an ass out of yourself.
>>
>>31732009
Ah. The victim card. Nice strategy! And if I recall correctly, its YOU who started the antagonization with >>31731570 friendo. By the way, I'm the same anon who got into the argument with you.

I realize now that looking back I looked like the same type of fag for Chesnaught I accused you of being for Greninja and now I feel bad for the true Chesnaught friends who do take the high road as >>31732028 said.
>>
>>31731988
And like I said over and over again, Greninja is edgy, no matter how you look at it, and you can ask whomever you want.
I can excuse you if you're still puzzling over what I'm spouting here, because you have a tiny peanut for a brain, on top of being a sperg.
>>
>>31730984

>are the one who voted for Zard on this poll?

I seriously doubt that. At least two times in the past polls like this have been blatantly rigged. It's pretty obvious they decide the distribution Pokemon in advance and hold mock polls for publicity.
>>
>>31732083
You're the one who played the victim card first. See >>31731533

You're just being subtle with your antagonizing with your passive-aggressiveness. By insulting Ash-Greninja, you're attacking Greninjafriends.
>>
>>31732145
Why would they, though? Zard would win either way, rigged or not.
>>
>>31732152
To be fair, I wasn't really playing the victim card, I was just stating fact, or rather just a widely accepted opinion since starter choice is all subjective in the end. I wasn't saying Delphox or Chesnaught were better than Greninja. In fact, the reverse happened. I'm mad because Greninjafags (TRUE Greninjafags) look down on those that do like Chesnaught and Delphox as if they're inferior.

Plus, even as a Greninjafriend you have to admit Ash-Greninja was a huge mistake, right?
>>
>>31732229
Well okay, I guess we can both agree that Ash-Greninja is mistake. That said, attacks on Ash-Greninja can be seen as an attack on Greninja himself, so don't bother with that.
>>
>>31732252
Not meaning to cause another shitstorm, but isn't that like saying attacks on either of the mega zards is an attack on charizard himself? At this point, Ash-Greninja is kind of its own thing.
>>
>>31732163

I'm sure you'd say the same thing about Lucario, but then Toxicroak beat it in one of the earlier rounds. They reset the poll and acted like nothing happened, because the winner would be the face of a new TCG pack and anyone with half a brain would realize they selected Lucario for that beforehand.

Another incident ages ago was the Dream World distribution poll. Everyone wanted Ditto, so being the good lads they are /vp/ vote stuffed the shit out of it. The thing is, no matter how much they vote stuffed Ditto NEVER went above #2 on the live results. Arceus had been anchored to the #1 spot.
>>
>>31732109
See this is what I mean when I say you must not be very smart. You saying Greninja is edgy over and over again doesn't make greninja edgy. Did you notice that not a single person rushed to your defense here? There is nothing edgy about a blue frog with pink eyes and silly triangles on the side of its head wearing its tongue as a scarf. You can't provide a single edgy thing about Greninja to support your argument other than hurrdurr ninjas are edgy, which literally just proves you don't know what edgy means. Just stop man, argument is not your forte.
>>
>>31732229
Quit saying TRUE greninjafags when all you're talking about is the ONE shitposter that called you a waifu/barafag. The only true greninjafag ITT even called that dude out for being an asshole
>>
>>31729767
lemme guess...

just inject, lol? :^)
>>
>>31732668
>vote stuffing by /vp/

Ummm, isn't that *why* the polls had to be reset? Given that this IS /vp/, they look at vote stuffing as the fair thing to do.

If you let contrarian hipsters vote stuff and fairly consider the results as if they were genuine, you get crap like Taro Yamada in J-Stars Ultimate Vs.
>>
>>31729912
Nips confirmed for shit taste yet again

Everyone knows fluffy doggo is the best PokeRide
>>
>>31734172
Forget the popularity and utility contexts. Flying on a fire-breathing dragon through the sky and zipping through the water on a shark's back are the two Pokérides that really stand out as "I'm doing this impossibly cool badass thing".
>>
>>31732668
>I'm sure you'd say the same thing about Lucario, but then Toxicroak beat it in one of the earlier rounds. They reset the poll and acted like nothing happened, because the winner would be the face of a new TCG pack and anyone with half a brain would realize they selected Lucario for that beforehand.
Would love a source on this
Was this the Furious Fists set perhaps?
>>
>>31731944
>Protip: You probably can

ftfy
>>
>>31733461
Nope. Blue gives them to you
>>
>>31734209
Toxicroak was winning because of vote stuffing by /vp/. TPCi was probably well aware of it
>>
>>31729789
Red should have his PokeSpe team.
>>
>>31734449
wait...what? where?
>>
>>31734646
I got mine after I beat Red in the battle tree, gives you all the gen 1 starter megas
>>
File: 1473897514866.gif (2MB, 658x359px) Image search: [Google]
1473897514866.gif
2MB, 658x359px
>>31734646
You get all of the Kanto Mega Stones by beating the Battle Tree(Normal), so just win 20 battles straight. Tapu Koko and Ash Greninja can carry you there easily. Red is not hard, I sweep his team with my Charizard(Z-Move: Bloom Doom), most of his team went down in one move with the exception of Snorlax
>>
>>31731570
>Likes Delphox the best out of the Kalos starters, but doesn't dislike the other two

W-we're not all bad, anon
>>
>>31734815
I hope I wasn't the only one who had problem with Red. The first time I got to him, he swept my team with his ZardX and Venusaur easily.
>>
>>31734914
Well, I am talking about NORMAL Red and not the one in Super singles. That being said, he had Mega Blastoise in our battle, my Charizard stroke it down with Bloom Doom.
>>
>>31734977
Super singles Red is more difficult than normal Red but still easy nonetheless. I'm never worries when I'm against him
>>
>>31735751
People should be careful around the random Trainers not the "famous trainers", the latter had a smaller pool of Pokémon and most of the time you're mentally prepared against them, unlike the random ones.
>>
>mfw phoxfags falseflagging as decidueye-tier ninjafags
>>
>>31731242
My favorite is a legendary
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.