[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

We list all the loose ends from Gen 6
>>
you're not the one
>>
>>31727401
They have that person every generation, and they never play a part in the story except for the BW2 one.
>>
>>31727414
They had two of them in Gen VI (the spooky house and the hex maniac), and they never tied them up. They only vaguely alluded to a connection between the two on their Halloween site back in 2014.
>>
>>31727382
Gen 6 itself is a loose end
>>
>>31727426
>They only vaguely alluded to a connection between the two on their Halloween site back in 2014.
Have you got a quick rundown?
>>
>>31727382
THE POWER PLANTS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>31727430
true

But I can't help but wonder about Eternal Floette. I mean, it has its own special stat spread and signature move. Will they never put it in the game? If they DID decide to put it in, how would they do it? So many questions, and not a single answer.
>>
The Hoopa rings appearing across Hoenn for no reason
>>
>>31727382
Is eternal floette really a loose end? It's just a Pokemon that existed that wasn't available. It's story was pretty much done.
>>
>>31727457
Yeah it was one of those specialized little sites GF does every now and again (like the Slowpoke and Machamp ones), but it was about Ghost types. They had art from Junji Ito of some Ghost types like Gengar and Banette, and the whole thing was to coincide with Halloween.

They also teased fans about the ghost theories and stuff. There was this section about why Blue was in Pokemon Tower in Gen I, implying that one of his mons (Raticate?) had died. They also talked about the Hex Ghost and the Scary House. Basically the storyteller guy in the house was like this big celebrity in hex maniac circles, and the hex ghost was like a fan of his or something... that's literally it. They hinted at a connection, dropped the hint that it would be explained in further detail later, and then never did anything with it.
>>
Project AZOTH
>>
>>31727414
>They have that person every generation
They were only in Gen 6
>>
File: IMG_0767.png (798KB, 677x807px)
IMG_0767.png
798KB, 677x807px
>>31727500
Here's his Banette
>>
File: nmagik_288.png (65KB, 158x190px)
nmagik_288.png
65KB, 158x190px
>>31727382
>Spiky-eared Pichu and Cosplay Pikachu will become relics lost to time
>>
>>31727531
Well Spiky-eared Pichu will because it's an event.
Cosplay Chu you can obtain in any playthrough of ORAS
>>
>>31727457
Here's the site, not that I know what it says.
http://www.pokemon.jp/special/kowapoke/collaboration/
>>
>>31727487
It's just for the player's convenience to complete the Pokédex.
>>
>>31727494
It's not really a loose end story-wise but it is content-wise for Gen 6. We still don't have the stupid thing.

It's obviously not a placeholder or some dumb shit like that since it even has an exclusive move and unique stats.
>>
>>31727547
You can't take either of them outside of their respective games
>>
The Cosplay Pikachus actually gave Pikachu an ounce of Coverage. If I could change anything about them I'd give PhDchu Extrasensory.

Then again Alolan Raichu exists.
>>
>>31727382
the moondial
>>
>>31727521
>girl is holding new toy
>her old toy is right there behind her
this is genuinely unsettling
>>
zygarde
>>
>>31728331
Yeah, what's the deal with that thing anyway?
>>
>>31727608
>Hoopa
>no sense of right and wrong
>>
>>31728557
No real closure for Zygarde feels bad man, and not getting to keep its last form doesn't feel rewarding at all either.
>>
>>31729386
Other than the fuckhuge healthpool and finally gaining Thousand Arrows, it really got the shit side of the stick.
>>
>>31729386

the whole way Zygarde was handled would have been perfect if it was in XY.

Just make it be 50 cells that are spread across Kalos, and the other half being found as snek-form in Terminus cave like it was.
>>
>>31729412

smogon instabanned it from ubers on SM-release though, cause apparently they saw no way of taking it down other than with your own Zygarde.
>>
>>31727382
The Volcanion dialogue event.

Not only does it state that Pyramid Kong Brandon is hunting Volcanion, thus alluding to the Battle Frontier, but it also talks about how Volcanion was in Sinnoh back when DPPt happened. Remember that foggy route between Solaceon Town and Celestic Town? That was Volcanion. So it ALSO alludes to Sinnoh remakes, or at least SOMETHING that would connect to Sinnoh. This is especially interesting considering this event was supposed to only have been known of long after ORAS had come out, had hackers not found Volcanion shortly after XY's release.

But alas, none of that happenened.
>>
>>31728557
>Dexio says something like "Why's Zygarde in the Alola region when it's supposed to monitor Kalos' ecosystem? Does that mean something is going to happen soon?"

S-surely the third gen 7 game will give Zygarde a bigger role...
>>
>>31727477
The same way they put Zygarde in Sun and Moon. With minimal effort and some deus-ex-machina character being like "YO YOU THERE I DONT KNOW YOU BUT TAKE THIS".
>>
>>31729432
Hope that's the case, otherwise Zygarde will just be wasted potential for a good story. It fighting the UBs is very plausible due to its role as the protector of the ecosystem and the UBs being literally alien to the ecosystem Zygarde protects.

Now, if only the complete form was possible to keep without hacking
>>
>>31727382
The train station Couriway Town that looks to go into the mountains.
>>
The weird message in the station of Lumiose city
>>
File: IMG_8439.png (424KB, 800x740px)
IMG_8439.png
424KB, 800x740px
>>31727457
A quick rundown you say?
>>
>>31727531
And Hat-chu will join them
>>
>>31729443
I hate that. Why couldn't we have more encounters in the game? It did feel rushed and you could have had so many legendary Pokémon to put in during the postgame. Hell, even the areas are unfinished
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.