[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any poketubers like Verlisfy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
Anyone else know an good vgc guides or youtubers that post great content. So far the only one i know of so far is Verlisfy. He makes great guides and tutorials and has a soothing voice, Any one know any other tubers as great as him?
>>
>>31724617
Most poketubers are insufferable just like verlisicuck so I guess they are all alike.
>>
He's against hacking and cloning.

Yet he's perfectly fine with the pokepeligo glitch.
>>
nope. I only think verlisf is best.
>>
>>31724689
pokepeligo glitch is in the game. it's not hack. Are you just an anti verlisfy?
>>
Do you guys mock me? Look at you, just a bunch of hacking nobodies! Do you know why I am where I currently am at, as a famous PokeTuber? Because unlike you, I actually have respect for Gamefreak and choose to play legitimately. I play the game as it was meant to be played, unlike you pieces of shit.

Go ahead, hack your fake Pokemon with your mainsteam Smogon sets, all you’re doing is being sheep to Smogon as they change the meta for the worse. You do that with your predictable and stale competitive sets, while I, Verlisify, still have my integrity and take risks when I play competitively. Go ahead, keep your generated Life Orb or AV Bisharps, while I will keep on breeding for unique sets!

*Howls with integrity*
>>
>>31724719
Verlisfy, im a big fan, but I know you're not him. so stop larping you faggot
>>
>>31724719
At least I didn't lose my gf to a children's game website.
>>
>>31724785
At least he had a gf, unlike most of you on this board.
>>
File: 48d.png (27KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
48d.png
27KB, 527x409px
>>
If you unironically like any poketuber, you're a waste of oxygen and you should do humanity a favour by killing yourself.
>>
cybertronvgc or whatever seems pretty nice, also his voice is not annoying like most of the "HOLY CRAP HEY GUISE WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER EPISODE...."
>>
>>31724713
A glitch is an exploit, I'm not saying that it's on the same level as hacking but it's still frowned upon.

And he didn't mention anything about being an anti Verlis, your just jumping to conclusions right away.
>>
>>31725019
*You're
>>
>>31724800
None of us don't bring up having a girlfriend in every thread.

If you're going to bait people don't make yourself look like a massive faggot already.
>>
>>31724689
>pokepeligo glitch.
what's glitch?
>>
>>31724617
>Verlisifag
>good
>posts great content
Anon, there's no easy way to tell you you have brain damage...
>>
File: CqasD66UEAAYjH4.png (827KB, 1011x671px) Image search: [Google]
CqasD66UEAAYjH4.png
827KB, 1011x671px
>>31724713
Verlisifraud literally made a video fighting against people who clone pokemon cutting the connection during a trade.

He is a lying hypocrite and you are a tool for watching anything he uploads.

>>31724719
I hope (you) cry yourself to sleep every night looking at this picture.
>>
>>31724689
You can't buy glitches
You dont need third party stuff for glitches

Get over it
>>
>>31726158
>giving a shit about someone else's achievements

Who does this
>>
I like how you say verlisify in /vp/ and everyone takes the bait even if it's the most obvious shit ever created... are you all really that salty?

baka
>>
File: image.png (208KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
208KB, 500x500px
Literally anyone besides him does a better job.
>>
>>31726644

people are getting salty because there is actually some people here who actually like verlisify and share his same shit opinion "play the game how u like it, smogon is shit (even though smogon tries as best as they can do balance the terrible shit known as the meta game.) Isn't it great when these guys say that they don't play by smogon rules because smogon is trash and then they feel the need to inject their opinion a smogon ban, even though they don't play using smogon rules?

>inb4 pokemon isn't competitive hurr too much rng
>>
File: wolfpack-attack2.jpg (9KB, 226x209px) Image search: [Google]
wolfpack-attack2.jpg
9KB, 226x209px
Welcome back wolf pack
>>
>>31724617
Nice bait.
>>
>>31724875

thanks god you will never move your ass from your computer, you cannot be called waste of space
>>
>>31726859
>even though smogon tries as best as they can do balance the terrible shit known as the meta game

they cannot even let us use unreleased sets...they are giving idiotic bans ect. they made this game even worse...
>>
>>31724719
*howls in unison*
>>
>>31724719
>I play the game as it was meant to be played
they you shouldn't use glitches. glitches are not intentional by definition.
>>
>>31724800

but why we need to have gf if gf has us...
>>
>>31729031

we are only poor slaves of this company...
>>
>>31724617
50 cents have been deposited in your account
>>
>>31724617
I bite.

Wasn't this the guy that came up with some really shitty wailord set?
>>
give me good move sets

I recall one with metagross talking about Meteor Mash a lot, then not having meteor mash on the moveset lol
>>
File: youryou.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
youryou.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>31724617
>soothing voice
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.