[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Magearna look like it's supposed to be a Kalos Pokemon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 250px-801Magearna.png (56KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-801Magearna.png
56KB, 250x250px
Why does Magearna look like it's supposed to be a Kalos Pokemon?
>>
>Magearna movie takes place in Kalos
Hmm, I wonder...
>>
>>31723786
Well, they designed it after Volcanion was released, but they switched it to S/M instead.
>>
>>31723786
Zygarde was looking for it.
>>
>>31723786
Because it's literally Diancie in a metal dress
>>
>>31723786
>made of souls of Pokemon
>has AZ's cannon in its arm
>lives in the AZOTH Kingdom
>in the Volcanion movie
>looks like Diancie
I wonder
>>
Because it was revealed months before we knew anything about Sun and Moon.

Because its lore is heavily historical and manmade, aligning with Kalos' decorated history and architecture, whiere as Alola's history is much more "natural".

Because it was a gift from an ancient king to his daughter, and Kalos happened to have significant kingship in the ancient past.
>>
>>31724107
>Because it was revealed months before we knew anything about Sun and Moon.
It was revealed about a week before they were announced.
>>
>Magearna
>Diancie
>Hoopa
>Xerneas
>Yveltal
>Zygarde

why kalosmons are so based?
>>
Because GF rushed gen 7 without finishing 6. So you have shit like Zygarde having no plot in Alola and AZ Floette and AZOTH being dropped, whatever that was.
>>
because it looks retarded and ornate like kalos itself
>>
>>31724118
It was revealed about three weeks before SM had their titles dropped. Then it took another three months to have any actual info about the games. All we knee in those three months were trademarks for the starters, legends, and Marshadow, and the board was filled with Zygardeposting, 6.5posting, and Roothoot spam.

We knew nothing about Alola, and everybody was still trapped in Kalos for the first third of the year.
>>
>>31724324
Seems less 7 was rushed, more that they rushed 6 to its deathbed. SM are definitely more polished than XY in any aspect not involving framerate in battles
>>
Magearna was revealed exactly a year ago from today now that I think about it.
>>
>>31724539
I'm really surprised at its movepool. After seeing the initial lineups of the Gen VI Mythicals, I felt like Magearna was going to be doomed with only Fairy and Steel STAB, with Psychic as its only coverage. I'm so glad they gave it a good ability and movepool.
>>
>>31723793
So by your logic Lugia is an Orange Island Pokemon? K.
>>
>>31727216
>By my logic
Lugia is a giant bird legendary who can fly from place to place
Magearna was literally made in the town the movie takes place in
>>
>>31723814
>it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.