[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the Jade Orb ever returned to the games again, what would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

File: Orbs.png (33KB, 576x224px) Image search: [Google]
Orbs.png
33KB, 576x224px
If the Jade Orb ever returned to the games again, what would its Held Item effect be on Rayquaza?

Would it have something to do with Mega Evolution? Primal Reversion? Or something else entirely? Or maybe just something ordinary.
>>
>>31719786
lol just inject
>>
They'll nerf Rayquaza by making the Jade Orb a required hold item for it to mega evolve, I hope.
>>
boosts the power of flying and dragon moves by 50%, because fuck balance.
>>
It would only be that way if GF decided they wanted to change his mega into a primal reversion for balancing reasons. No proper held item but doesn't use your mega slot.
>>
>>31719808
>nerf fug
Neck yourself for even thinking of such things
>>
>>31719786
>upper case omega
>lower case alpha
>inverted upper case delta
>>
File: drooling.png (68KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
drooling.png
68KB, 240x240px
>>31719829
>tfw Regigigas will receive a Primal with an inverted lower-case letter as its symbol.
>>
>>31719803
You can't inject something that doesn't exist.
>>
>>31719853

Technically speaking, GF recycles their item listings including key items but just dummies old ones out. The Jade Orb is in the code, it just doesn't do dick.
>>
Why didn't they just make Rayquaza a primal form by making him hold the jade orb in the first place?
>>
>>31719906
Exactly. You can't inject a Jade Orb that actually does anything because such a Jade Orb doesn't exist (yet).
>>
>>31719947

Because he doesn't tap into the raw energy of the earth. His job is to keep Groudon and Kyogre in line to save the earth. His mega evolution is partly powered by the will of the people.
>>
If any of you followed the Delta Episode, you'd know that the Jade Orb equivalent was swallowed by Rayquaza in the form of a meteorite.
>>
>>31719975
That's the stupidest thing ever.
>>
>>31719975
The story never explained how Rayquaza defeate Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre the first time. All we're told is that it just happened somehow. It was only the second time that Groudon and Kyogre went Primal that Rayquaza learned how to Mega Evolve.

>>31719990
That's bullshit. The story makes no connections to the Jade Orb AT ALL. And none of the Orbs came from space, either. The Jade Orb is still out there, presumably in Johto.
>>
>>31719995
Someone never watched Gamera
>>
>>31720027
the whole reason why fug doesn't need to hold a mega stone is that he literally swallowed it
>>
>>31720027
>That's bullshit. The story makes no connections to the Jade Orb AT ALL. And none of the Orbs came from space, either. The Jade Orb is still out there, presumably in Johto.

The jade orb may not even exist in canon. It's only referenced in Hg/Ss and there's no good lore reason for why Hoenn legends are just chilling in Johto and why Oak was holding the orbs. It could purely just exist to let the player get old legends.
>>
>>31720027
Jade Orb "equivalent"
It's a stone that clearly has the power to mega evolve it, and >>31720041
The origins of the stone are mysterious, senpai.
>>
>>31720041
Yes. Rayquaza eats Mega Stones for breakfast. Literally. But that has nothing to do with the Jade Orb.
>>
>>31720068
>The origins of the stone are mysterious, senpai.
No they're not. All Mega Stones were created by the Ultimate Weapon. Either by the blast infusing evolutionary stones or when the laser beam hit the grand meteroid.
>>
>>31720060
True, but unless we're directly told that it doesn't exist, we cannot just assume that it doesn't.
>>
The Jade Orb does not exist anywhere in Hoenn. It only can be proven to exist in Johto if you have managed to bring the red orb to a spot, which summon Groudon for some reason, and then proceeded to cross time and space to get a Kyogre from an alternate dimension where there are phanphys instead of teddiursas and showed this to one guy. Fuck logic
>>
>>31720089
Oh, that clears it up. They were made 3000 years ago when the weapon was fired.

Care to explain Mewtwonite?
>>
>>31720089
Haha the ORAS and XY mega stone creation lore clearly contradict one another.
Mega Rayquaza clearly evolved thousands of years before that in front an ancient culture
They even have cave murals
>>
>>31720193
Ancient Peoplehad cloned Mewtwo beforehand?
It's actually just a stone for mew that has mutated?
It is an artificially made Megastone?
One of these is probably a right answer.
>>
>>31720193

Mr.Fuji made them.
>>
>>31719786
It'd act as Soul Dew for Mega Rayquaza.
>>
>>31720213
>>31720193
Is it possible XY and ORAS are alternate dimensions? Because given in XY how they say Mega evolution is this special thing "only in Kalos", I have had my doubts. Is there like a string of dialogue that actually makes this theory impossible?
>>
>>31720027
>It was only the second time that Groudon and Kyogre went Primal that Rayquaza learned how to Mega Evolve.
I thought Fug only went Mega because there was a meteor that needed mashing thousands of years ago, not because the twins were being brats again.
Which also suggests that base Rayquaza is capable of soloing both of the Primals, who have been calculated at moon-busting power levels, which should mean that base Rayquaza is more than strong enough to beat any meteor without Mega evolving
>>
>>31720231
It's probably more that writer's want to write whatever's cool and relevant to each specific game
>>
>>31720193
Artificial Mega Stones
Just like Zard X
>>
>have fug hold jade orb
>primal revert to primal fug
>mega evolve
>is now mega primal fug
>is also banned from AG
>>
>>31720236

I'll likely correct myself on this when I replay OR but IIRC, lore power level is.

Groudon/Kyogre>Fug>Primals>Mega Fug
>>
>>31719786
Mega Primal Reversion.
>>
>>31720231
The details of Pokemon canon are right fucked. It's better to just not think about it too hard since the games are for children.
>>
>>31720213
What if rayquaza and the ancient culture were so spiritually connected that they didn't need stones to mega evolve?
>>
>>31720253
>>31720193
I still don't get where's the lack of logic behind Mewtwonite. Is it because Mewtwo is artificial?
>>
>>31720308
Yes. If every stone was made thousands Years ago when AZ fired a big ass weapon, how the fuck does a Pokemon that's only existed for like 20 years have 2?
>>
File: 1485597307069.png (92KB, 449x435px) Image search: [Google]
1485597307069.png
92KB, 449x435px
>>31720255
>Not knowing the correct use of > and <
>>
>>31720193
The events of ORAS. You know, when the pillar of energy burst from the Cave of Origin into the sky and scattered Mega Stones over Hoenn.
>>
>>31720320
Because the Megastones weren't "made by the Weapon". They were just random stones that got irradiated by the Weapon and now react with the energy of a specific Pokémon. Simply, no Pokémon had ever reacted with what we now call Mewtwonite, until Mewtwo, who's an altered Mew (the reason why it doesn't react with Mew itself), happened. Had the "Mewtwonite" worked with Flygon, we would have called it "Flygonite".

The logic isn't "It's a Mewtwonite, therefore it reacts to Mewtwo".
It's "It reacts to Mewtwo, therefore it's a Mewtwonite".
>>
>>31720377

I use green text so much I just defaulted to the wrong symbol.
>>
>>31720377
You use > to memetext, < is useless
>>
>>31720236

>who have been calculated at moon-busting power levels

Fuck off and never come back.
>>
>>31720410
I see your logic there, but the fact that a 3,000 old irradiated type of stone just coincidentally happens to react chemically with a pokemon genetically created to be the ultimate pokemon over 2 millennium away is still not very logical
>>
It's is to a Z-crystal like the other orbs are to Mega Stones.

It'll upgrade Dragon Ascent to Beast Ascent, allowing Rayquaza to become Ultra Mega Rayquaza and have an ability that is literally Delta Stream and Accupressure rolled into one.
>>
>>31720458
>Accupressure
Do you mean Moody?
>>
>>31720474
Moody without stat reduction.
>>
>>31720285
Nah, there was a giant stone they had, and their prayers reached it.
They removed that bit from the site, it seems.
>>
>>31720446
No, really. Pdon makes a fucking second sun above Sootopolis during the events of Omega Ruby. Doing that would require enough energy to destroy the moon outright.
Hell, Mega Fug got a star-busting feat in Super Mystery Dungeon. And the less said about the Creation Trio, the better.
>>
>>31720456
Maybe Mew was already quite compatible, but not enough to react to it. The genetic engineering just gave the final push. Mewtwo might be an artificial Pokémon, but it's still a Pokémon. It even comes from a pre-existing one, just tweaked.
>>
Maybe the Hade Orb is the meteorite that Rayquaza swallowed.
>>
>>31720610
The Orbs are infused with the power of Earth's core, though, so that wouldn't make sense.
>>
>>31720032
Go Gamera! He fights for the children.
>>
it holds jade orb to become Ultra Fug

9999 base hp
9999 base attack
9999 base def
9999 base sp atk
9999 base sp def
9999 base speed
ability is Wonder Guard, Magic Guard, Delta Stream, Magic Bounce, Huge Power, and Pure Power all in one and its named "Power of Fug"
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.