[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to grind to level 100 in Sun/Moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
What's the best way to grind to level 100 in Sun/Moon?
>>
You just posted it, its SOS chaining Bewears in Poni Gauntlet
>>
>>31717010
Pokepelago glitch, rare kitchen, or straight grinding
>>
>>31717021
>glitch
there's a glitch?
>>
Pelago glitch if you don't care about fucking up your daily events for a couple days

Or inject Rare Candies
>>
>>31717039
It involves changing the date to january 31st on your system. when it hits midnight on the system the timers on the pelago reset and all tasks are completed. I heard it messes with online now though so haven't tried it myself other than when it glitched by itself.
>>
>>31717040
>inject rare candies
or just inject level 100 pokemons
or just inject the pokemons with the right IVs
there's not a lot of reasons to grind to level 100, even griding to level 50 is useless now
>>
>>31717067
You still have to hit 50 to get the scale down
>>
>>31717067
plot twist:
My O3DSXL is not yet hacked, and now I'm scared to hack it because apparently 11.3 fucks with it.
>>
I really don't understand why they didn't introduce a cap to the exp reduction this this around.
>>
>>31717078
11.3 doesn't fuck with it, it's just impossible IIRC to hack it in the latest FW for now
but if you didn't update, it takes litteraly 5 sec to set up soundhax
But outside of that you have 0 reasons to get scared because there is absolutely 0 way to brick your 3ds with the homebrew, and you can revert it any time
also
>not hacking your 3ds
>not playing region free games
>not emulating snes and gba games on your 3ds
>not steaming without a capture card on your 3ds
>not playing gen 6 pokemon rom hacks
what are you waiting for ?
>>
>>31717062
I've been trading on gts and it's been fine, if that's what you mean
>>
>>31717087
ok so i can hack my 11.2, then update to 11.3 with no adverse effects?
>>
>>31717087
He's on the old 3DS so he won't be able to do half of that.
>>
>>31717088
I don't remember what it was but it might've been battle spot or game sync thing. I honestly don't know and don't want to risk it with how stupid gf is
>>
>>31717106
Not yet
https://www.3dbrew.org/wiki/Homebrew_Exploits
>>
>>31717109
It doesn't mess with either

The only downside to using Pelago glitch is a forced 48 hour cool down on using the festival plaza facilities, which you will likely not need for anything anyways
>>
>>31717115
so I could hack in 11.2, update to 11.3, but wouldn't be able to use some/all of the homebrew features? Is that it?
>>
>>31717010
Rare Kitchen

But grinding on Poni Gauntlet with a team of level 100 poké with Pickup also works pretty well
>>
>>31717067
Only reason to grind to 100 is to superficially fix incorrect IVs.
>>
File: Korns GOTTEM.jpg (895KB, 1433x1987px) Image search: [Google]
Korns GOTTEM.jpg
895KB, 1433x1987px
>Grinding
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.