[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sinnohmakes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: sinnohmakes confirmed.png (21KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
sinnohmakes confirmed.png
21KB, 256x192px
So what do you think is going to happen in Sinnohmakes? How will they fuck up Sinnoh? What will they introduce? New Megas? New forms for Dialga and Palkia? Some new gimmicks for Sinnoh? How will they gimp Battle Tower and the postgame?

>inb4 "implying sinnohmakes"
>>
>>31711543
Sinnoh forms for Kanto pokemon that doesn't have anything yet (a bunch of them are in the Sinnoh dex such as Tentacruel and Ponyta)

Pokeride will be the exact same as SM

Battle Tower will be out, replaced by the Battle Tree

Characters who follows you don't trigger multi battles

Global Station removed
>>
>>31711543
Isn't that the route inbetween Hearthome and Mt. Coronet? Why does it have snow?
>>
>>31711543
I wish they wouldn't remake Sinnoh. I want it to be a comfy, isolated, region.
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (29KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
29KB, 426x341px
>>31711575
>Sinnoh Ponyta
>No longer fire type
>Only fire type line in Sinnoh is Chimchar
>>
>>31711543
Simple: They will remake Diamond and Pearl instead of Platinum, even though NOBODY likes Diamond and Pearl.
>>
>>31711628
It's a secret!
The way game handles snow routes is weird. If you don't go through Mt. Coronet, you will found that it replaces tiles. If you go from snowy route, through Mystery Zone to another route, all tiles will be of the snowy route. If you do vice-versa, snowy route will have regular tiles. The effect is purely aesthetic and does not affect other things like the environment you battle in, weather, or snow footprint effect. Hell, it disappear as soon as you "refresh" the screen, like by entering Bag and then going out of it.
>>
>>31711543
I was against the idea of Sinnoh remakes but the utter shittiness of Alola has changed my mind, I really want to go to a region with some substance to it.

But to answer your question, I imagine they probably won't bring back the Wifi Plaza minigames and probably put a Looker quest in the Battle Zone that's going to railroad you around instead you letting you explore it for yourself.
>>
>>31711662
If they make a sinnoh form for Ponyta it'll probably just gain a second type like Dugtrio, or they'll make other fire type sinnoh forms.

The Kanto forms types were all chosen because they're types Kanto lacks
>Only one Dragon type line, hence Exeggutor
>Only one Ghost type line, Hence Marowak
>Articuno is the only Kanto Ice Type that actually feels like an ice type, Hence Ninetales and Sandslash
>Kanto has no Dark types, hence Raticate, Persian, and Muk
>All of Kanto's Rock types besides the fossils are also Ground types, hence Rock/Electric Graveler
>Kanto only has one Steel type line hence Sandslash again and Dugtrio
The only outlier here is Raichu because they had to do something for the Pikachu line this is game freak we're talking about
>>
>>31711543
Sinnoh would be perfect for megas.
So I'm guessing we're not getting those

The post game of Platinum was fun, and I really liked getting a house to waste my money on.
That's definetly not in the game.

Battle frontier was great.
Scrap it, replaced by battle maison.

Oras's island designed specifically for breeders was a great idea.
Hope you like sos-battles and riding up and down in farm-land

Probably will get some stupid sinnoh-forms that make no fucking sense, six million cut-scenes, and lillie will pop up and use ice beam on Garchomp so the game isn't too hard

just give us a platinum remake with megas, pretend Z-moves don't exist, make it as little like sun and moon as possible. I'll buy it twice
>>
>>31711766
Yeah bro, XY was the only good generation, hopefully they make it like XY and maybe Sinnoh will actually be good for once
>>
>>31711663
Surely they won't ignored Plat's Sinnoh dex. They aren't that retarded to give us a dex with two Fire type lines again.

R-right?
>>
>>31711543
>No honey trees
>No Safari, it's just a route
>Many shortcuts offered and forced by NPCs, easing the backtracking (this is a good thing)
> Underground is basically Festival Plaza, but managed by the Rock-type Gym Leader whatshisname.
>Lol another Lucario as ace gym leader
>It will be a Platinum remake though, because it WILL have Handsome and that TG dwarf with a postgame similar to XY's
>Welcome to the Battle Mountain!
>Contests are copy pasted from ORAS and don't include the dancing or dressing minigames, dont even think of Poffins

Honestly, I dont know how they are going to manage remakes + z-Moves this gen. It looks like Zmoves wont really fit any other region's game design.
>>
>>31711819
>byron
>ever using lucario
>>31711756
>tfw they won't make sinnohan forms for Pokemon after Arceus
>>
>>31711819
>It looks like Zmoves wont really fit any other region's game design.
They were a terrible mistake and we should all pretend they don't exist
>>
Shitty fanfic-tier alternate universe story will be forced into the games just as of late.
>>
File: 1475161958263.png (320KB, 614x700px) Image search: [Google]
1475161958263.png
320KB, 614x700px
>>31711543
Sinnoh is my 2nd best region, and I don't wish Platinum to be remade.
>>
>>31711543
>>31711672
>>31711766
epic black surprise text xD
>>
>>31711931
>Look, Mom! I memed again!
go kys, people like you are the reason we can't talk about Gale of Darkness without people going with the "XD meme"
>>
>>31711663
I like DP
>>
>>31711766
yeah I'm kinda expecting a pretty shitty remake after omega ruby and alpha sapphire.. the original characters with shitty ass redesigns, annoying personalities, one billion cutscenes, no post-game, and no unique facility like the frontier ones, because let's face it, battle tree is sure nice to battle some nostalgic characters and all, but in the end it's just a fancy battle maison...
>>
>>31711998
it's not that DP were bad games, I love them too, but if they are ever going to remake them, they should add some of the features of Platinum, like the Pokédex, Looker, Distortion World, BattleFrontier, the Heatran Post-Game, etc.. different from the RS remakes, where they added no Emerald feature at all and the game is pretty boring
>>
>Content added to Platinum is kept
>Sinnoh forms of various Gen I-III Pokemon, including just enough fire types for Flint to actually be a fire type trainer
>Expanded Sinnoh Underground
>Expanded Super Contests, including the return of Lisia and a subplot when you enter contests revolving around the characters who enter contests (Johanna, Lisia, Jasmine, Fantina, maybe Wallace)
>When you first get to Hearthome Fantina is gone like in DP, and is the fifth Gym Leader again
>After completing the Iron Island subquest, Riley introduces you to Gurrkinn, who is there studying aura, and Mega Evolution is referenced. He gives you an intriguing stone.
>When you get to the Villa, you meet Steven, who gives you a Mega Ring. The intriguing stone turns out to be the Mega Stone for your starter
>Various Gen IV Pokemon with three stage lines get Mega Evolutions, including the starters
>Dialga and Palkia get Primal forms
>All the Regis are available in-game
>Two new Postgame subplots
>The incident with Cresselia is replaced with an expanded subplot similar to the Delta Episode, in which you can capture both Cresselia and Darkrai
>A sub-plot involving the Distortion World, which has been greatly expanded, in which you rebattle Cyrus
>>
>>31712322
Anon, you're breaking my heart
>>
>>31712322
I hate good ideas so damn much because I love them so damn much.
>>
>>31711543
MEGA
FLYGON
>>
>>31711543
It'll probably be like ORAS.
Fans of the originals will complain a lot and there will be much sadness.
And I will play it and enjoy it the same I have enjoyed every Pokemon game.
>>
>>31713411
cuck
>>
>>31713419
Very articulate of you.
>>
>>31712322
>Not even half of this will happen
It hurts.
>>
>>31711766
>Sinnoh would be perfect for z crystals
Ftfy
Remember their power comes from ultra wormholes, what better place to introduce more than the region with the space time deities?
>>
>>31711543

>bring back HMs
>make mt coronet just as tedious, but people will defend it because "REPELS EXIST!"
>won't fix getting stuck in mud
>won't make the safari zone any better, and will probably delete it altogether
>will spend most of the game's development efforts on revamping that shitty underground mining minigame, but it won't be fun at all

I still like this game. I ask myself why
>>
>>31711819
>>Contests are copy pasted from ORAS and don't include the dancing or dressing minigames, dont even think of Poffins
Sounds good to me. Dancing and dress up was horrendous in 2D let alone 3D plus that means we get to keep nervousness and jamming moves. Poffins gave you a penalty for playing alone so fuck tm anyway.
>>
>>31711543
>Add more Pokemon specifically fire types
>Platinum Dex stacked on the former
>every mega stone in game
>Battle frontier
>Arceus side quest
>>
I love gen 4 but what I'm waiting for is the gen 5 remakes just so the BW2 circle jerkers can see their favorite gen ruined.
>>
>>31711819
>No honey trees
>Underground is basically Festival Plaza
IF THESE FUCKERS EVEN THINK OF TAKING MY FOSSIL MINING OR BEES AWAY
>>
>Add platinum improvements
>higher speed in general (given)
>Sinnoh forms of Johto/Hoenn 'mons to add in fire types
>no mega stones available
>Distortion World has wild encounters with some new UBs that are actually balanced with regular pokes in mind
>All/most of the original event quests are now accessible normally
>Delta-episode-tier quest with Arceus/Giratina
>new ride 'mons for each of the original HMs, like Tangrowth for cut and such
>dex form available for rotom in-battle
>contests un-fucked from how they were in ORAS
>return of that one item from HGSS that let you revert the soundtrack to its original state
>Starter-exclusive Z-moves
>>
>>31713411
My first gen was gen 3 and ORAS was a very good remake and in my opion better than the original (except xatu's model what the fuck is that).

SM was bad though there is no two ways about it all those forced cut scenes really ruined it. I wanted to play pokemon not watch pokemon. You litterally entered the next route and lilly or the brown kid was waiting to tell you some new bullshit. This coupled with all the cut content, poor starters and retarded "calls for help" replacing dexNav just drained the fun out of the game.
>>
>>31713539
Z-moves are shit and that's final
>>
GIVE ME MORE REGION FORMS
MEGAS
Z MOVED
THE WORKS

FUCKING CHANGE THIS STALE CANCEROUS HYPER OFFENSIVE STALL META REEEEEEEEE

SHELL
SMASH
WHEN
>>
>>31714230
>thinking more megas will somehow fix the meta
Megas and fairy are what fucked it beyond repair
Gen 5 was a few small changes from being fine
Gen 4 OU was basically perfect
>>
>>31711575
>remakes introducing new mons

Can they do that?
>>
File: Suicidal meme guy.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Suicidal meme guy.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>>31712322
>None of this ideas will be on the game
Should i end this pain now?
>>
>>31714461
These are alternate forms, as opposed to completely new forms with completely new National Dex numbers. It's very valid.
>>
>>31711766

>Probably will get some stupid sinnoh-forms that make no fucking sense, six million cut-scenes, and lillie will pop up and use ice beam on Garchomp so the game isn't too hard

Your bias is showing, shut up

>He played with exp share
>>
File: 1469310175814.gif (2MB, 500x218px) Image search: [Google]
1469310175814.gif
2MB, 500x218px
>>31712322
>mfw platinum is my favorite main-series pokemon game of all time
>mfw reading this and knowing that the true remakes will be nowhere near as good
>>
>>31714677
It would still have to be something that's already in S/M's data or it would require a patch.
>>
They won't include any of the great things Platinum introduced and will just be boring ass D/P remakes.
>>
Mega Arceus with a Rayquaza-like mega evolution that requires judgement.
>>
>>31714727
Hoops Unbound and Cosplay Pikachu were not present in XY's code, neither were they patched.
>>
>>31714115
I did not mention SM anywhere in my post so I do not understand your rant. However I enjoyed SM as much as the other games, including the features you didn't like, especially the story cutscenes.
I still stand by that I enjoyed all the Pokemon games and will continue to.
>>
>save for sylveon, this will be the first remake where trainers won't have cross gen evolutions on their teams
this makes me sadder than it should
>>
>>31716467
new cross gen evolutions, i meant
>>
>>31714727
ORAS' megas weren't in the SM code.
>>
>>31717089
I meant XY.
>>
>>31711543
I'm actually kind of excited for Sinnohmakes.
But that's because it's the gen 4 games that I haven't played. I skipped gen 3 because it didn't connect to gen 2, but ORAS exists, so I wasn't missing out on anything but the Battle Frontier. I bought a DS in high school and was about to play gen 4, but then I let some jackass borrow my ds and I never saw it again.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.