[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Pokken lose /vp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0872.jpg (58KB, 750x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0872.jpg
58KB, 750x415px
Why did Pokken lose /vp/?
>>
>>31710856
More people like Marvel
>>
>>31710856
pokken is a shit game. so's marvel but marvel at least has a legacy going for it.
>>
File: 1463609249024.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1463609249024.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>31710856
>toxic community
what did he mean by this?
>>
Because it's a memegame but not even a fun memegame
>>
File: It just don't add up.jpg (56KB, 600x435px) Image search: [Google]
It just don't add up.jpg
56KB, 600x435px
>>31710856
>Special snowflake toxic community
>Gardevoir profile
>>
>>31710856
>competing against marvel of all things

Shofu donated 4,7k but you can't go against a FGC pillar like Marvel. Leave EVO to fighting games and if you want to be that nintendo kid go play smash.
>>
>>31710882
>#Pokken y'all can keep saying how this is such a "great" community while pretending all the witch-hunting and harassment didn't happens.

>#Pokken I spend effort and time moderating, playing with people and making quality signatures for free, they thanks me with harassment. Sad!

Found this on his profile. Must have been a major case of drama or something
>>
>>31710907
They have been trying to deflect "special snowflake" recently by co-opting the term. It's the same with "triggered".
Unfortunately for them they don't know how to use it properly, so they end up with meaningless insults like that.
It's essentially the same as the kindergarten argument "I know you are, but what am I?".
>>
>>31710907
>toxic community
>marvel isn't one
>>
>>31710856
Marvel is the CoD of fighting games except its releases aren't as frequent.
>>
>>31710856
SHIT ROSTER
H
I
T

R
O
S
T
E
R
>>
>>31710972
I don't even play pokken anymore but I'm an admin of a discord server that he was banned from. He's the toxic one
>>
Its really,really,REALLY fucking boring to watch, there are pauses everywhere, the neutral is you are either full screen throwing/evading projectiles or youre in front of each other playing rock paper siccors, and combos are x x x x x or whatever, at least thats what it seems like, not gonna buy a fucking piiu to try the game
>>
Does anyone have the screenshot of the guy donating like 1000 big ones to MvC with the comment "FUCK POKEMON AND FUCK NINTENDO"
>>
>>31710919
>Shofu
literally who
>>
File: 1395648377264.jpg (181KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1395648377264.jpg
181KB, 1280x720px
>>31710856
I believe it's because UMvC3 donated $4,784 more dollars then Pokken
>>
>>31710856
Because it's boring and terrible. Did you not watch Evo last year at all? Nobody likes pokken other than really really autistic pokemon fans. Just like the same people that still play pokemon go. Seriously, what sane person still enjoys playing either of those games?
>>
>>31711595

That's some mighty projection you got there.
>>
>>31711595
>Nobody likes pokken other than really really autistic pokemon fans
And yet it came in second place behind MvC when there were like, 9 competitors.

I wanted ARMS to win...
>>
Good effort by the Pokken community. Hopefully TPC tosses them a fucking bone soon.
>>
>>31711717
>I wanted ARMS to win...
You wanted wii boxing 2? Why? No one would seriously enter or play
>>
>>31711763

Hopefully, this causes the DLC to be released on the Wii U.
>>
>toxic community lost
>Wishing you luck #MarvelEVO

What could he have possibly meant by this?
>>
>>31710972
I know absolutely nothing about this person, but anyone who talks about how great they are while deriding the community at large and placing blame on everything and everyone other than themselves, is probably the one with the problem.
>>
File: Wobbuffet.png (43KB, 213x213px) Image search: [Google]
Wobbuffet.png
43KB, 213x213px
>>31710856
Well he seems nice.
>>
Don't worry, Pokken Switch will probably get in next year.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.