[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you ever thing a pokemon was from a different gen? I used

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 900px-190Aipom.png (357KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
900px-190Aipom.png
357KB, 900x900px
Did you ever thing a pokemon was from a different gen? I used to thing this came in gen 4 along with its evo.

Could someone do me a solid favour and trade me a female aipom? Iv got a tropius with harvest up on ORAS GTS wit the message "This has Harvest".
>>
>>31708030
Man ambipom is probably the shittiest pokemon design out there.
>>
>>31708042
Its not great it should have had three tails. I just struggled to believe that this entered the game in this lame as fuck form with literally nothing going for it.
>>
A fair amount of gen 2 mons get confused for gen 3 mons since Johto was flooded with Kanto mon.
>>
Used to think Skarmory and Slugma were Gen 3, don't think I ever got Aipom's gen wrong.

>>31708042
Not the shittiest but it is pretty bad
Aipom deserved better
>>
>Forgetting Aipom
>For two fucking gens
Blast yourself.
>>
no because I'm not underage
>>
Only newbies get confused with any pokemons respected Region.
>>
>>31708030
>a female aipom
...so you're either lazy as fuck or a waifufag, good to know
>>
>>31708057
>Kanto such an awful region all the mons are trying to escape to everywhere else
>so terrible that even though it's right next door all the Johto mons would rather migrate to Hoenn or Sinnoh than set foot in Kanto
>>
File: 424Ambipom.png (123KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
424Ambipom.png
123KB, 431x431px
>>31708087
I'm on OR before the elite 4 so don't have the means of getting one.

>waifufag
Who the hell would waifu inflated rubber glove hand monkey?
>>
File: 250px-424Ambipom.png (50KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-424Ambipom.png
50KB, 250x250px
>>31708062
>>31708054
Let's break it down shall we?

things I hate:

First off, that red shit on the tip of fingers. That plus the pointiness makes em look like cow tits.

Second that shitty fuzz thing he's got going both at the start and end of his tails.

Third his new haircut.

Fourth his ears now are red cause lel why not.

Fifth his eyes just look derpier elongated.

Sixth that nose just looks bad.

While Aipom looks fun and cheerful ambipom just looks like a horrible mistake was made.
It's just bad man. It's as if they gave a kid crayons and asked it to draw an evo.
>>
File: 375px-192Sunflora.png (93KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
375px-192Sunflora.png
93KB, 375x375px
>>31708095
I really quest what the fuck when on in gen 2. How the hell did this happen? its not even good.
>>
>>31708106
you can breed anon.
and you'd be surprised at how the mids of people in this website work sometimes
>>
>>31708127
I'm probably gonna have to wait until groundon to be able to catch one unfortunately. I've just done the mt. pyre part and wanted to get one with the right moves bred before I continued really.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.