[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine Gamefreak made Johto as a standalone region. What new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Johtomap.jpg (235KB, 1024x698px)
Johtomap.jpg
235KB, 1024x698px
Imagine Gamefreak made Johto as a standalone region.

What new pokemon, areas and plot would you have for the region? Ideas to think about:

>new evil team
>have the 100 new GSC pokemon accessible in Johto
>same E4 or new E4 area?
>postgame content
>>
/vp/ confirms it.

no one cares about johto and whitney's tits.
>>
File: Lawrence_III.png (530KB, 800x450px)
Lawrence_III.png
530KB, 800x450px
>pic related as the villain
>>
>>31709598
/vp/ doesn't care about any hypotheticals or discussions with substance. Just gen wars, sexualizing characters and general shitposting.
>>
>>31706995
Gold/Silver 2

All johtomons are available before postgame. Fuck Houndour not actually being available until Kanto.

New evil team is Team Augur. They want to power a giant drill and dig a tunnel under Mt. Silver (which is shitload larger now) and all the other caves where they can take away all the Gold and Silver Ore form under there, even though removing it will destroy the mountain and split the continent into pieces, potentially killing everyone. It's called Gold/Silver 2 because actual Gold and Silver minerals are important to the plot.

A few new pokemon include several drill-based ground types that the evil team can use, invasive Stink-Bug species that is Bug/Dark with a lot of Poison type moves, and a new pikaclone that is Electric/Poison pokemon that is considered a pest and grew immune to the poisons meant to exterminate it.

Mega Lugia and Mega Ho-Oh are the box legends but they play zero importance in the story, catching them is an optional sidequest for after you get the 8th badge (you can use them to destroy the elite 4)

Region in general is a bit dirtier and more polluted, kinda like Rust Belt America or Eastern Europe, like it was once thriving, a lot of the businesses moved out, and the fringes are going back to nature, albeit slowly. More poison type pokemon, a few more bugs and dark types too.

Gyms are totally different, none of the old leaders return, except for Karen, who's still in the Elite 4 but she's old now, and Falkner, who is the Champion and successor of Lance as the Flying type Master. Ethan can be battled in post-game, but he has, like 9 different teams all chosen at random whenever you fight him. Elite 4 is moved to Cianwood's island, which is much larger now because of piers and docks.

Garbage Island is a new place. It's a literal island made of garbage in the southern seas. You can ride a trash barge out there from Cherrygrove early game to go catch stuff like Grimer and Trubbish.
>>
>>31710457
I should add, Falkner gets top use two megas because he cheats just as much as Lance. He gets Mega Pidgeot and a new Mega based on a Flying/Fighting bat monster.
>>
I think HGSS did this a bit by expanding upon certain areas. Cianwood City got the Cliff Edge Gate, Route 47, Route 48, and Safari Zone Gate. Going back to Crystal, Route 40 got the Battle Tower to the north, and HGSS expanded it further to the Battle Frontier. Goldrenrod City got the GTS expanding out to the west, and the Pokéathlon Dome was west of National Park.

I would say to continue doing stuff like that. Johto is fairly tightly packed together, but I'm sure you could add stuff south of Azalea Town, north of the Battle Frontier, southwest of Goldenrod City, south of Cherrygrove City, and something in the area between Goldenrod City, Azalea Town, and Violet City.
>>
>>31710457
>none of the old leaders return
but johto didn't had gym leaders of kanto.
>>
File: 1408405673456.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1408405673456.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
might just ask here, I played HGSS but never played G/S/C,
I really want to play Pokemon Polished Crystal but don't know if I should play Crystal first?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.