[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>barely sentient zombie ice dragon >cry is television static

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 600px-646Kyurem.png (226KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600px-646Kyurem.png
226KB, 600x600px
>barely sentient zombie ice dragon
>cry is television static
>supposedly eats people and pokemon, the only thing that keeps it going is the instinctual need to fuse with Reshiram and Zekrom
>>
Yes and?
>>
>>31703651
>fug BTFO in coolness
>>
Does the games or Ashnime even explain its origin story? It always felt kinda shoehorned in the games and I dont remember it explaining why or how it was made
>>
>>31703696
It's hinted to be from a meteor
>>
>>31703696
Empty husk left behind after Resh and Zek split.
Hence why it lacks intelligence in the games.
>>
>>31703674
it's wasted on a kind of shitty pokemon.
Doesn't even manage to beat out Fug and Giratina in cool factor
>>
>>31703696

Yes, when the original dragon split into Reshiram and Zekrom, Kyruem is what was left of the original body.
>>
>>31703696
Reshiram and Zekrom split from the complete dragon, and Kyurem was the remaining husk
>>
>>31703715
>Cool factor

I dunno anon, Kyurem white fires a mean Ice Beam.
>>
>>31703651
>>31703696

In Pokemon mystery dungeon he's a major character and is the bodyguard of the final boss, he can see the future and lives in a palace made of ice.
>>
>>31703696
Black and White 2 tell you the supposed origin story of the "Original Dragon" fell to earth on a meteorite, which then split into Zekrom and Reshiram and Kyurem.
Kyurem is basically the leftovers of the split. Leaving it asymmetrical, non-sentient and weaker.
>>
>>31703732
>Mystery Dungeon
>relevant to main series canon
Pick one.
>>
Hopefully when he enivitably get the original dragon, it doesn't come off as another Kyruem-B in terms of power. Kyurem-W is better then Reshiram as should be the case but Zekrom shits on Kyurem-B.
>>
>>31703762
If we were gonna get the original dragon we probably would have gotten it by now.

Except for maybe the Gen V remake in eight or so years.
>>
>>31703785
>Except for maybe the Gen V remake in eight or so years.

That's what I'm talking about.
>>
>>31703762
They're saving Grey Kyurem to be the Mega Rayquaza of the Gen V remakes.
>>
>>31703798
>tfw in ten years we'll have a whole tier for Mega Fug, Mega Arceus and the Original Dragon
>>
Original Dragon when
>>
If Masuda was ever asked about if we'll ever see the original dragon, what would his shitty way of saying no be?
>>
>>31703830
He'd probably say "His power is too great to be shown in the game and his fierce nature wouldn't fit in our cute and happy world of pokemon.
>>
>>31703855
that's an appropriately lame and dodgy response and it's even worse/better considering Arceus is a thing.
>>
>>31703830
Typical japanese business response.
>that would be interesting wouldn't it, we had no idea fans were interested in it, we will reflect on this

Which is essentially their way so saying "No" politely.
>>
>>31703893
gen 4 trio of legendaries was a mistake, nothing but trash
>>
>>31703798
>>31703813
I really believe that we'll have to get the Original Dragon as a mythical in a gen and have it be obtained in BW3/whatever via a cutscene in-game. The player won't catch Zekrom, Reshiram, or Kyurem, so it won't "delete" the Pokémon you already have or anything. Or maybe simply let them be combined via an NPC, but that causes some issues that we already know with Black Kyurem and White Kyurem. Also the constant need for more "I do one useless simple thing for a legendary" NPC's in the postganr.
>>
>>31703932
>Hating Giratina and Regigigas
>>
>>31703932
and by trio i mean Dialga, Palkia and Arceus
>>
It is only via this thread that I learn that Kyurem is non-sentient. I always assumed it had a functional brain-equivalent and all that, capable of understanding human speech, displaying emotions and the like, much like any other Pokemon.

So, Black Kyurem is actually using Zekrom's brain and memories while White Kyurem is actually using Reshiram's brain and memories? Is that why Kyurem can't do the threeway gattai to transform into its Perfect Form? Because two brains will collide and cancel?
>>
>>31703981
> Gattai
Damn, that reminds me of Gurren Lagann. Now I want the 3 Dragons combining in a Gurren-Lagann-esque way. Zekrom even has a huge tail-drill to do it.
>>
>>31703943
That's not a trio, retard.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.