[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: perfectrena.jpg (71KB, 1311x834px) Image search: [Google]
perfectrena.jpg
71KB, 1311x834px
What went right?
>>
they finally wrote her out of the series
>>
>>31700867
FPBP
>>
>>31700853
First love interest on a dull and stagnant series.
>>
She's so cute but they had to fucking replace her with Lilith who dies on 2 of the 3 routes anyway.
>>
>romance sub-plot in a series known for consistently wiping the slate clean

And she was never seen again.
>>
>>31700867
Lmfao anon!!
>>
>>31700889
Except you're wrong.

She'll be back in an arc later in Sun & Moon. It's happened every time.

inb4 Iris

Nobody liked Iris, so it doesn't count.

Can't wait for you anti-serenafags to get BTFO when best girl returns :^)
>>
>>31700911
Can't wait to see you Serenafags cry when she doesn't return after that EVER!
Why can't you just let her enjoy her journey cock sucking in Hoenn already? Let her have some fun and enjoy it!
>>
>>31700911
>She'll be back in an arc later in Sun & Moon. It's happened every time.

kek
>>
>>31700948
She's FUCKING 10, you pedophile. She's not gonna be sucking dicks, but you're gonna be taking them up the ass when you're in jail, PEDO FILTH!
>>
>>31700853
Made the other shipperfags finally kill themselves.
>>
>>31700977
This, all those tumblerine tears were beautiful
>>
>>31700977
You should have seen the shipping wars when the Advanced series was airing. All the PokeShipping fans were feeling extremely threatened by May and her more mature body.
>>
>>31700957
Calm your titties, I was joking and it was bait, and you took it, which proves you're that scumbag serenafag from the other threads, good job anon!
You're on a whole new level of baka desu!
>>
>>31701025
>it's a "it was bait all along" episode

No, fuck you. You can't just excuse your fucking DISGUSTING fetish as "bait", you PEDOPHILE!
>>
>>31700853
She won even though Dawn is much better for Ash.
Life's just not fair sometimes.
>>
>>31701047
>makes a joke about serenatard sucking dick
>gets told that makes him a pedophile

Lmfao, fuck you asshole, you'll find FAR WORSE things to read and see if you keep looking, you CLEARLY took the goddamn bait you fucking weeb, lest you know, YOU'RE the one jerking off to underage girls, you fucking scumbag of a serenafag! Go back to your fucking basement you weeb!
>>
>>31701091
Duplica pls
>>
Amourfag threads getting bombarded by shitposting whenever the chance presents itself.

Summon the Tailsposter.
>>
>>31700853
I can't say much about what went right, but I can say a lot about what went wrong.

To start with, I think it was a missed opportunity to have a comedy episode where Serena's clothes were misplaced and the only nearby thing she could wear was a diaper. It would lead to assuming situations where she had to avoid getting caught by the gang. The episode would end with Serena having to relieve herself but because she was wearing a diaper it was okay and while she peed, it would invoke that 'feel good' feeling, distracting her long enough for Ash, Clemont and Bonnie to come in and see her in her situation. That would be pretty funny.
>>
>>31700911
>Nobody liked Iris, so it doesn't count.

I don't care if nobody liked Iris, it still counts.
>>
>>31701199
Then why did they not bring her back in XY? They brought back Cilan for an episode because he was popular in Japan, but nobody, not even in Japan, liked Iris. She does not count for this reason.
>>
>>31700853
Literally everything.
>>
>>31701213
I don't know why they didn't bring her back, but you can't use 'she doesn't count' as an argument for why Serena is guaranteed to come back even though Iris didn't. Yes, Serena is likely to come back because she was popular, but that doesn't meant Iris not coming back doesn't count towards the girls coming back count.
>>
File: eievui getto da yo.jpg (209KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
eievui getto da yo.jpg
209KB, 1280x720px
>>31700853
Your image answers your question, OP.
>>
>>31700889
That's why they have "word of god," anon. So they can make the romance subplot have its happy ending while still letting the show go on.
>>
>>31700911
Ha. You Serenafags are just that desperate huh? She's NOT coming back. She'll NEVER come back.

>when best girl returns :^)
Oh, so when is Dawn coming back?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.