[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what're you expecting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: M20_teaser_poster.png (1MB, 905x1280px) Image search: [Google]
M20_teaser_poster.png
1MB, 905x1280px
So what're you expecting?
>>
>>31699744
Pandering and the animation style of XYZ
>>
File: ho-oh.jpg (35KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ho-oh.jpg
35KB, 512x512px
>>31699744
best bird distro
>>
>>31699744
Maybe it indicates we're at a point where the movies will just be about events of the anime rather than a unique story.
>>
File: 20 movie theory.png (19KB, 1063x288px) Image search: [Google]
20 movie theory.png
19KB, 1063x288px
The anime is going to do the split timeline thing that the games have been doing. It will be revealed that, anime-wise, there are two timelines (so far) and thus two Ash Ketchums. Timeline A Ash is the Ash we saw from OS to BW. Timeline B Ash is the Ash we've seen starting in XY to the present day. Each timeline has its own OS, AG, DP, BW, XY, and now SM. But the anime showed us the OS - BW of one universe (Universe A), and then switched to show the XY onward of the other universe (Universe B). Universe A's timeline still continued after the shift of focus, and Universe B's had already been going on before the shift, we just didn't see them. The 20th movie is going to be the origin story of Ash B, in that it will show us the OS of Universe B.
>>
>>31699750
>animation style of XYZ
so crappy and with no movement? I think a movie would have a higher budget than that
>>
>>31699805
Yes I expect no movement. Just look at literally every season of the anime ever, minus Sun Moon and the end of XYZ's league. People still eat that shit up purely on nostalgia boners
>>
>>31699793
But Dawn made an appearance in XY
>>
>>31700029
I don't think his theory is correct but there's still a universe B Dawn according to that chart, it's just stuff we didn't see
>>
>>31699744
Hopefully Veronica Taylor in the dub.
>>
>>31701870
god no
at least veronica taylor's old voice and not her midlife crisis voice ash
>>
>>31699793
Is this just so you can pretend BW never happened?
>>
>>31699793
Why would this ever exist at all.
The games had the excuse of Mega Evolution being present in a remake and therefore existing all along rather than being a new concept.
The anime would have no reason to do this. At all.
You are retarded.
>>
Pokemon Rebuild 1.0: You are (not) the very best
>>
>>31699744
Disappointment.
>>
>>31699744
What am I expecting, or what do I WANT?
>>
>>31702674
Ten
Million
Volt
Thunderbolt
>>
>>31699820
Yeah, there's no excuse for it in 2017.
>>
>>31702962
Not confirmed to be in the movie at all and doesn't have to be.
Nice try dumbass.
>>
>>31702577
Someone who agrees with me about this!
>>
>>31699744
I expect a boring waste of potential that fails to invoke the feeling I get when I look at the Sugimori poster.
>>
>>31699744
Lots of crotch and ass shots
>>
>>31699744
Pokeshipping.
>>
>>31702710
10/10 comment.
/thread
>>
>>31699820
But it was 10/10 m8
>>
>>31699773
When did the movies have a unique story?
>>
JoJo references.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.