[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Original Dragon idea by JWNutz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

I'm making the stats and ability.

Kyurem (Perfect)
Type: Dragon
Ability: Energy Formation (Increases Fire, Electric and Ice-type moves by 50%)
Base Stats: 125/170/120/170/120/95
Moves: Outrage, Glaciate, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Ice Burn, Freeze Shock
>>
>>31697264
Lewd
>>
Bump
What tier would it be in?
>>
File: 1477461668485.png (448KB, 633x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477461668485.png
448KB, 633x480px
>>31697264
Sometimes there is fakemon threads, wait for them to post your OC please
>>
It has no Reshiram or Zekrom traits to make it stand out.
>>
>>31697264
Mediocre in all aspects
>>
>>31697413
http://jwnutz.deviantart.com/art/Original-Dragon-644482845
>>
>>31697264
1. It looks absolutely disgusting. Like honestly, it looks like it would be in constant pain and all it wishes for is a quick death.
2. You completely failed to get the whole concept of Kyurem. Kyurem is not the Original Dragon. In fact, Kyurem wouldn't even be represented in the Original Dragon AT ALL. It represents nothingness, the void that is left after you remove Yin and Yang, which Reshiram and Zekrom represent. If you bring back Yin and Yang there is therefore no longer emptiness, and therefore no longer Kyurem.
3. The ability only proves that you lack the proper imagination and creativity to create an Original Dragon concept, so just drop it altogether.
>>
>>31697574
I agree with 2 and 3 but honestly it looks neat as an orginal creature.
Would be better if the artist wasn't trying to make the Original Dragon, or a Pokemon at all.
>>
Every original dragon design thus far has been absolute shit, and to begin with what the fuck is wrong with those stats?

> 95 Speed

Yea no.
>>
File: gorilla arm dragons.png (213KB, 621x398px) Image search: [Google]
gorilla arm dragons.png
213KB, 621x398px
it needs gorilla arms
>>
>>31697620
> it looks neat as an orginal creature.
How about kys
>>
>>31697574
Good points
The thing with wuji is that it nothingness, but ultimate and infinite as well, used to describe the primordial state of the universe before duality. If Zekrom and Reshiram were to combine, would the end result be a fusion of Zekrom and Reshiram, with each parts of this new body clearly taken from Zekrom and Reshiram? Or would the end result be a blend, with no clear indication of which parts of its body clearly coming from either Zekrom or Reshiram?
If the latter is the case, then the ultimate dragon might go full circle and end up looking like gray dragon anyways similar to Kyurem. In that sense, I think it would play both aspects of wuji being everything yet nothing pretty well.
>>
>>31697771
sure underage
>>
>>31697574
Well, it's a more original take of the Original Dragon than a lot of interpretations of it
>>
>hey guize check out my oc and go to my deiveintart plz
And I'm bumping this thread because I hate all of you
>>
>>31697264
Why do people insist on dropping Kyurem's ice typing on its theoretical "Original Dragon" form when most of its movepool consists of ice-type moves?
>>
How about this, instead of it being Kyurem, how about the actual Original Dragon?

Taogon
Type: Dragon
Ability: Energy Force (Boosts Fire, Electric and Ice-type moves by 50%)
Base Stats: 125/170/120/170/120/95
>>
>not giving it the typing Dragon/Dragon
>double the STAB, double the weaknesses
>first pokemon with 4x weakness to dragon
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.