[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fug

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: drapion.png (6KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
drapion.png
6KB, 256x192px
Fug
>>
I recall having trouble with this.
>>
>>31696258
The cargo ship is one of the best parts of the game, and Drapion being a tricky motherfucker to beat is the cherry on top.
>>
Oh god, I remember this. Rampardos, too.
>>
>>31696258
Just crit it
>>
>dorkly
>>
I spent so much time playing this yet I can only remember bits and pieces of it.
>>
I remember getting stuck on Spiritomb for a while
>>
Fug
>>
>>31697289
I spent literal months trying to capture Steelix in my first playthrough, but when I replayed the game a while ago I realised if you have Plusle/Minun stun it while it's coiled up then it becomes insanely easy.
>>
>>31697289
>hey guys since Steelix is really big let's make him a difficult boss!
>and let's make it so that he squirms around a lot and can't stay in one place to be circled!
>oh and touching him breaks the Styler!
>the only way to capture him is to make sure you catch that one Sneasel you saw and thought was irrelevant!
>but there's still a chance you won't be able to capture it
>oh yeah, and he takes like 20 consecutive circles
FUCK
YOU
HAL
>>
>>31697289
That Steelix can go choke on a million dicks and die for the shit I put up with
>>
>>31697309
And there's Salamence.
>>
>>31697289
Steelix was easier than muk
>>
>>31696258
That boss was easy as shit, though.
I can't remember any boss in this game that was hard.
>>
>>31697289
This is from the first game, right? Yeah, never finished that one, so i don't know your pain
>>
File: LupF5g1.jpg (8KB, 174x231px) Image search: [Google]
LupF5g1.jpg
8KB, 174x231px
>>31696258
We'll never get another pokemon ranger game
>>
>>31696450
I remember hating Rampardos so much as a kid. Replayed the game several months ago and beat it easily without even using any PokeAssists. Pretty weird.
>>
>tfw still haven't 100% completed Guardian Signs
Fuck the past and forced multiplayer
>>
>>31697489
>that many loops
>landing counts as an attack
>plusle/minun does jackshit despite the fact he's not Ground-type
>>
File: 1412516237894.jpg (78KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1412516237894.jpg
78KB, 500x333px
>>31698117
don't remind me
>>
Had a lot of problems with fug
He was hard
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.