[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So What was the reason of making Team Aqua brown?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (344KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
344KB, 640x360px
So What was the reason of making Team Aqua brown?
>>
>>31695933
They're shit, so they need an appropriate color.
>>
>>31695933
Could be any of multiple reasons. Brown because they wanted to go with a rougher out in the sun pirate theme. Because southern Japan and Okinawa are subtropical to full tropical. Because they wanted to contrast Magma with Aqua further. So someone could post nigger and or shit in this thread.
Plenty of possible reasons.
>>
Because of variety and Shelly making my dick hard.
>>
File: 1471235198374.png (355KB, 607x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1471235198374.png
355KB, 607x1280px
Post your aquas
>>
>Could be any of multiple reasons. Brown because they wanted to go with a rougher out in the sun pirate theme. Because southern Japan and Okinawa are subtropical to full tropical. Because they wanted to contrast Magma with Aqua further. So someone could post nigger and or shit in this thread.

This seems like a WAY more logical explanation for their brown skin as opposed to the "T-they are black because I said so!!!" theory . It's worth noting that Matt has a giant tanline on his chest as well.
>>
File: Tanline.png (232KB, 442x326px) Image search: [Google]
Tanline.png
232KB, 442x326px
Meant for >>31696069
>>31695972
>>
>out working on ship decks in the middle of a tropical ocean where the only shade is the sails as the water reflects sunlight and minimal clothing is required to not overheat
jeez, I wonder why they're tanned, OP. I wonder how you survive in life not knowing how shade works as well
>>
File: raw (1).gif (1MB, 498x278px) Image search: [Google]
raw (1).gif
1MB, 498x278px
>>31696086
>drag ha
>>
>>31696069
>>31696086

Niggers think the world revolves around them. That's why they see every brown skin people as black.
>>
>>31696147
Everytime, without fail.
>>
They're in the sun you pasty ass white boy.
>>
>>31696147
But doesn't everyone do that? Literally every brown person ("Pokegirl" or whatever) that's posted in a thread is called a nigger. Without fail.
>>
File: 654903445.jpg (64KB, 564x864px) Image search: [Google]
654903445.jpg
64KB, 564x864px
>>31695982
>>
>>31695933
Because brown is best color.
>>
>>31696147
Are you some assmad, jet-black Indian who's triggered by his dark skin or something?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.