[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this allowed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1486410788492.png (27KB, 918x289px) Image search: [Google]
1486410788492.png
27KB, 918x289px
Why is this allowed?
>>
The whole point is that it's a strong Pokemon that went extinct because it gives up too easily, you dunce
>>
>>31694984
It's Regigigas not Archeops, you dunce
>>
>>31694991
Oh, well in that case the whole point is that he's rusty because he hasn't been awaken in so long, you dunce
>>
>>31695005
>muh lore is a good reason for a legendary to be shit
>>
>>31695903
Literally the only reason, you dunce
>>
>>31695913
Dunce sparce lmao
>>
whos the mon on the right
>>
>>31696019
I think it's Regigigas's effective stats on the first 5 turns
>>
>>31696019
Regigigas with slow start
>>
OwO what's this????
>>
>>31694977
GF is retarded
>Make legendary that requires the 3 legendaries that had the most arcane puzzle in the history of pokemon in your party
>nerf it like they did to a pokemon that was found before the first gym
>"but muh lore/muh sleep".
Kyogre and Groudon were buried deep underground around the same time but didn't have Slow Start.
>>
Regigigas has a lower BST than box legendaries same with Slaking) yet they don't get completely fucking butchered with shitty, hindering "abilities". Regigigas should have a fucking amazing ability to make up for his terrible BST not that pile of shit Slow Start.
>>
>>31697741
What the fuck am I reading.
>>
>>31698027
>Regigigas has a lower BST than box legendaries same with Slaking) yet they don't get completely fucking butchered with shitty, hindering "abilities". Regigigas should have a fucking amazing ability to make up for his terrible BST not that pile of shit Slow Start.
>>
>>31697723
Regigigas doesn't have a Blue/Red Orb to kick start it
>>
>>31698048
>670
>terrible BST
>>
>>31694977
GIVE IT SKILL SWAP!!!!!!!!
>>
>>31694977
At first I thought GF just didn't want to make broken shit, but with all these Tapus and some megas running around I think GF just doesn't like any of the Regis.
>>
>>31695921
This made me kek
>>
>>31695921
This made me kek
>>
>>31698770
>Skill Swapping Slow Start onto something is like Burning them AND Paralyzing them while also removing their Ability
>and it can't be blocked by Magic Bounce
It would force switches for days. UU minimum because it'd still have to dedicate a turn and a moveslot to Skill Swap at all times, but definitely a major improvement from the PU shitmon it is today.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.