[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People who use Poke Pelago glitch to level up are no better than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 8

File: mqdefault.jpg (44KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
44KB, 320x180px
They are just using a bug in the game to instantly get lv100 legendaries with no effort, while the rest of us non-cheaters are working hard to level up our pokemon. Pokemon should be about training your own team and bonding with them. If you want instant lv100 mon, go to showdown.

GF should ban them.
>>
>>31687397
Is this a falseflag?
>>
>>31687397
>Other people don't play the game the exact same way I do so they should be banned!!!!!!!
You can't fucking tell people what they can and cannot do with a game they bought for their own god damn money. As long as they don't send their cheats out to others their actions have no impact on other players. Stop whining you fucking crybaby and get some perspective. Not everyone is identical to you.
>>
This is a thread in gamefaqs
>>
File: berry dogg.png (536KB, 951x888px) Image search: [Google]
berry dogg.png
536KB, 951x888px
Lets see...
Infinite rainbow beans
instant berries meaning dye shop are actually useable and EV/leppa berries on demand
Evo stones/rare items on demand
Insta egg hatching especially for dragon eggs
Insta EV training and a slow grind exp training

All at the cost of being locked out of the borerline useless feature that is festival plaza

...I'm not seeing any down sides to the time travel glitch.
>>
>>31687397
>ban for a glich
AHAHAHAHAHA no
>>
>>31687484
Amen.
>>
I haven't been keeping up on Sun/Moon, but it sounds like leveling up isn't some horrible chore now. I have no idea why they made it so much worse than previous games, but at least there's a work around
>>
>>31687397
>Let's ban people for doing something the game 100% legitimately allows them to do just because I personally disagree with it.
You're legitimately the biggest retard I've seen on /vp/ all day.
>>
>>31687515
>I haven't been keeping up on Sun/Moon, but it sounds like leveling up isn't some horrible chore now
I think you mean IS
>>
>>31687527
I mean it sounds like the glitch makes it at least slightly less shit. Fighting the elite four a billion times or running around the grass on poni island isn't exactly entertaining
>>
>>31687515
There are no good places to grind out level 60+ E4 is OK, but it's a bummer.
>>
>>31687515

>not just editing the level in PKHeX
>>
>>31687484
Doesn't it lock you out from trading/GTS for 48 hours after using it?
>>
>>31687550
Am I the only one who actually likes grinding the Elite Four? This defend your title thing is exactly what I've always wanted, it's pretty fun. I still have yet to see all the challengers, too.
>>
>>31687586
No? Changing the time has never prevented you from trading in any game with wifi. Just time based events ingame.
>>
>>31687600
Sure...if the e4 teams jumped up to the 80s and kukui randomly going into the 90s
>>
>>31687418
Of course, in fact it's an injectorfag trying to justify his cheating
>>
>>31687600

I'm pretty sure you're the only one who can't use spoilers tho.
>>
This glitch saved these games.
>>
>>31687397
I don't get why you're whining about this. It's better than using PKHex. At least this way you put SOME effort into the training.
Oh wait, I forgot about the EXCITING gameplay of grinding to level 100. Fuck off.
>>
>>31687649
Always said pelago was the secret best feature in the game. About time Mohn put his ultra worm hole knowledge to great use desu.
>>
>>31687397
verlis is a fucking retard, jesus fuck.
>>
I dont even see the point in using this besides for berries and potential gold bottle caps. Leveling up is still fucking atrociously slow by the looks of it
>>
>>31687966
The leveling is probably about as slow as the normal methods and more tedious to boot, but the upside of using the poke pelago method to level is that you can level three sets of six pokemon at once as well as EV train them.
>>
>>31687966
18 poikemon training at once. Finally got my ingame team to 100 and gt my pick up team to the 90s
>>
File: I'm so fucking high.gif (4MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
I'm so fucking high.gif
4MB, 450x253px
>Banning people over a legitimate glitch/slip up Game Freak did that barely affects shit other than getting Pelago benefits faster

Ohohoh, this guy cracks me up. What else you got there for me?

Be fucking glad we're not injecting/hacking, now that's a legitimate concern.
>>
>>31687484

Hey anon

I don't want to scare you

But the dye shop is IN the festival plaza
>>
>>31688284
Doesn't affect me since I don't give a shit about it. Still great for 999 grinding while waiting for the 48 hours to pass.
>>
>>31687966

I got a Magnemite to level 98 in an hour alongside a few other things alongside enough shards for 8 bottle caps. It works for me.
>>
>>31689567
Indeed.. Rather deal with this compared to e4 grinding.
>>
>>31687397
*waveshines @(You)*
>>
>>31687484
And I was just wasting time to unlock rare kitchen 5 stars
>>
Someone enlighten me, how do you do this? Can you get rare candies from it?
>>
>>31687484
Bless the anon who discovered this glitch.
>>
>>31687397
Yeah, too bad there's almost nowhere to level up and actually "train" your mons in game. At least ORAS had the vs.seeker and Blissey bases and X/Y had the chateau with furisode girls and their Audinos.

Now that there's a reliable (albeit not intentional/official) way of getting your mons up to level 100, pleago isn't as much of a waste of time anymore. Besides, why should I have to wait around in squalor while other people have their exclusive mons when I can literally just ring up another evolutionary stone anytime I want?

And you want every player who is using this method banned...Just because players aren't playing the same way you are? What a selfish dick you are. KYS please.
>>
>>31690384
https://youtube.com/watch?v=NYA4dPt8KPQ
>>
How are you supposed to effeciently level up to 100 with this? It will still take like 20 trips to pelagi
>>
>>31691858
>It will still take like 20 trips to pelagi
Really? I did two, got my Lele and some others 4 levels and then gave up.

Is it really only 20 trips? That seems awfully fast.
>>
>>31691887
Maybe even more. The exp cap is always the same, its bullshit that this would be any faster than just grinding
>>
>>31690421
>pelago
>a waste of time

Anon please it was great from day one. Heck the new glitch actually made the hot springs useful for something now that I think about it too.
>>
>>31687397
Here (you) can have mine
>>
File: 1485640941869.png (161KB, 241x367px) Image search: [Google]
1485640941869.png
161KB, 241x367px
>>31687397
>>
Sun and moon saved.
>>
>tfw I have to resort to doing this just to get one fucking golden bottle cap

GG gamefreak
>>
have i been living under a rock, where can i find how to use this glitch? (and dont link me to verlis cancer)
>>
>>31694418
nevermind found

>>31621921
>>
>>31694418
Nigga literally scroll up a few posts to the linked video that shows how to do it.
>>
File: 1424564533151.jpg (95KB, 1010x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1424564533151.jpg
95KB, 1010x1036px
>>31688081
>>31688101
>18 pokes at the same time
wait what?
can someone extlain this in dummy languaje?
>>
>>31689870
>>
>>31694385
Can't decide if it's faster to constantly run shards in exchange for normal caps, or take the chance on getting a gold bottlecap
>>
>>31690201
It's still faster to use the pelago to get them just high enough and then kitchen them up.
>>
>>31694536
A fully developed Isle Evelup lets you train 18 pokemon at once. In just a few minutes, you can give 18 pokemon just under 30,000 EXP each.
>>
>cheating is wrong!
>let's abuse this glitch!

(you) people are precious.
>>
File: 1461209878060.jpg (11KB, 299x300px) Image search: [Google]
1461209878060.jpg
11KB, 299x300px
Tfw this whole thread is bait and people are still falling for it
>>
File: 1460872765349.png (209KB, 457x642px) Image search: [Google]
1460872765349.png
209KB, 457x642px
>tfw I was one of the guys who made the Mystery Zone Glitch in Japanese D/P so popular (could get a free Shaymin and Darkrai, could also get Arceus as well but couldn't leave once you caught it)
>tfw I spoke about how amazing the Pelago was days after S/M came out
>most everyone whined at me about how "useless" the Pelago was
>this glitch comes out, everyone's cumming over and over again
>mfw
>>
>>31695537
I recall seeing videos of that glitch on early 120p youtube. Good memories
>>
>>31695537

someone found a new tweaking glitch to finally get the level 80 arceus and leave the place.
>>
>>31687397
I know this post is probably a genner falseflag but...
>instantly get lv100 legendaries with no effort
Dude, getting a slow exp curve Pokemon (ie. most legends) to level 100 requires 32 fucking resets assuming the Pokemon starts at level 60. It's tedious to the point I'd rather use my two Rare Kitchens and the thousands of free FC we're about to receive from the GTS global mission.
>>
Could someone tell me how does EV training on Pelago work? Everywhere i look it says that its 4 EVs per session but on serebii it stands that it is 1/2/4 per session.
I want to train some specific EVs like 132 HP / 252 Atk / 124 Spe
for example to it matters a lot
>>
>>31696071
Dont quote me on this but I believe it depends on the level of your island. Lowest development level - 1 EV per play, second level - 2 EVs, third level - 4 EVs.

You could probably just calculate how many sessions you need to reach a particular EV number. Another method is to max out the stat and then lower the EVs to a desired number using the happiness berries (which you can farm simulaterlously at the pelago berry island).
>>
i don't understand this... some pkmn i love i wld like to start em frm lvl 1 all over again rather thn fast lvl 100
>>
>>31695537
I never saw anyone whining about Pelago being useless, most at least recognized it as an easy way to farm berries. Festival Plaza on the other hand... it's like they decided to take out everything that made Join Avenue fun and then hid all of the online features behind it.
>>
>>31696134
I guess you are right, i did 99 sessions with isle on lvl 2 and gained around half of the max speed ivs, so it would be impossible if it was 4 ivs per session
>>
>>31696185

Isle Evel up isn't worth using until it's level 3.
>>
>still no efficient way of completely resetting your EVs like the reset bags in XY

Fuck GF
>>
>>31696982

Use the dang EV berries. Even before this glitch it was easy to farm enough of them.
>>
>>31696994

Still have to use them one by one and they only reduce by 10 EVs each
>>
>>31697003
It doesn't even take that long. At the most 2 to 3 minutes.
>>
>>31690407
Well it wasn't any single person, most people using Pelago noticed something fucky on the morning of February 1st.
>>
Let me clarify things up when it comes to the impacts of changing date/time. It doesn't affect any online functions like the GTS, Battle Spot or WT. It only affects ingame daily events and the Festival Plaza, the latter lasts for 48 hours.
>>
For EV training, is this faster than Horde battles?

Also they're going to patch this.
>>
>>31697089
If you have around 18 pokemon that need to be trained sure. If you're just lazy sure
They haven't patched the festival plaa glitches thus far so I dobut it.
>>
>>31697089
I think it's faster for EV training, since you can max out an EV stat in one time jump. Added benefit of easily customizing the values.
>>
>>31687484
What time travel glitch?
>>
>>31697164
When the clock changes from January 31st to February 1st, all the timed events in pelago get done instantly/the berry tree is restocked.
>>
It's not instant lvl 100 pokemon, there's still a time investment. At 29,700 exp per time jump, it would take around 27 resets to get a fast exp pokemon from lvl 1 to lvl 100, 43 resets for slow exp pokemon. Including load times, menus, and waiting for the clock to tick over, I'd estimate each reset is 5 mins. So that's 2.25 to 3.5 hours, to raise 18 pokemon to lvl 100. It's possibly the most efficient way of doing it in game, but not instant.

Bottle caps are still troublesome to grind, since you only get a few shards per reset, to the point that I think IV breeding is still more efficient (especially hatching 18 eggs at a time), and bottle caps should be saved for legendaries.

In hindsight, it's not as broken as it looks, and just cuts the time down by significant amounts.
>>
Is it more efficient to farm shards or keep rolling the gold bottle cap dice?
>>
>>31697751
It's more efficient to use the festival plaza 2 star treasure hunt trick to get guaranteed bottle caps for about 150 fc a piece until you run out
>>
Hey, is the IV increase from bottle caps permanent? Or will they go away when we transfer up to next gen?
>>
>>31697900

Contest stats get saved between games that don't have contests so I don't see these going anywhere.
>>
>>31697900
Almost certainly they will be removed.
Especially considering even in-game, all they do is flag an IV as 31 in battle only. Hidden Power still runs off the natural IV spread.
>>
>>31697900
I don't know how you expect anyone here to know the answer to this, considering Gamefreak does whatever the fuck they want, with no rhyme or reason.

Contest stats have stayed since they were introduced, so hyper training IVs might be permanent, or Gamefreak could just remove hyper training altogether in the next games
>>
>>31690407
It was more like a group effort
>>
>>31687397
the way I see this shit is if you think anything done without modding is fine, then you can't say shit about people trading for hacked mons on the gts. I've never injected or modified anything other than graphics but I have a perfect shiny xerneas and plenty of other shit I got through legitimate methods. don't even get me started on dittos
>>
>>31687397
If GF doesn't want us to use exploits to level up, they should have given us a better way to grind.
>>
now they will have to make an update just bcus some faggots are too dumb to just inject lol
>>
>>31697039
Not even that...like 30 seconds
>>
Exploit =/= Glitch

All this is doing is messing with the game's timer in a way that the devs never considered. Its no different from time traveling in Animal Crossing.
>>
>>31698274
>anon giving his two cents on a glitch he knows nothing about
It's a glitch. When the date turns to February 1st, the internal clock fucks up and thinks a whole lot of time has passed, so everything in Pokepalago finishes automatically. Just fucking with the clock normally doesn't do anything.
>>
>>31697938
Pokemon's string value increases every generation and almost always carries over. The only reason it wouldn't, in this case, is if Gamefreak intentionally resets it when you transfer them.
>>
>>31697938
I'm not seeing how considering they keep their perfect stats in the bank without issue
>>
>>31687484
>tfw I have time-based/daily events in other games and changing the clock will fuck it up
>>
>>31695537
sure you did kiddo
>>
>>31698437
Eh nothing in X and I'm not in a shiny hunting mood at the moment for the rest AS's legends I haven't got so I'm not missing out on anything important.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.