[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Pokemon game are you playing right now /vp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: pokequestion.png (32KB, 1024x874px) Image search: [Google]
pokequestion.png
32KB, 1024x874px
What Pokemon game are you playing right now /vp/?
>>
Conquest, grinding out perfect links and warrior evolutions.
>>
>>31686592
moon
trying to get to 50 on the battle tree with my kommo-o, mimikyu and megagross. Got to 47 and lost but I wont give up.
>>
pokemon duel
>>
>>31686667
What did you lose to?
How bullshit was it?
>>
Sun. Finally starting to get into the IV and EV stuff. Also levelling up pokemon to lvl 100.
>>
Sapphire.

At least I was, until the bootleg cartridge I was playing it on decided to wipe my save. I think I'll just emulate it if I pick it back up again.
>>
>>31686592
Pokémon TCG Online. I never knew how to play it when I was a kid so I'm learning
>>
>>31686592
Sun, doing a half-assed Wonderlocke. Shout out to my starter being traded for a level 1 Smeargle.

I say half-assed because it's really just something to kill time when I'm bored but don't feel like being serious on Moon and working on my teams.
>>
>>31686671
Mega lopunny and darmanitan
missed play rough, it was downhill from there
>>
>>31686592
HeartGold. About to go to Route 26
>>
>>31686592
Alpha Sapphire. On week two of trying to breed a shiny Weedle.
>>
>>31686724
>Missed
Don't use moves with <100 acc in the tree, get Megamence
>>
>>31686724
cpu gets access to megastones that we can't get yet?
Watch them never even give us all the megastones before the d/p remakes.
>>
>>31686829
Megamence has let me down like four times already. Mimikyu might miss once, but 9/10 times he gets damage in, and even then the team is there for him.

This was the most unfortunate turn of events, which isn't exactly uncommon in the battle tree. If it happens again I might just get minior as a lead instead
>>
>>31686688
I just found a shiny Carvahana while looking for Feebas. Get a real cartridge. It's not expensive and it's more rewarding than playing in a rom if you are thinking about longevity. If you are just playing to get a feel of the game and when you beat the elite 4 you will drop the game then roms are fine.
>>
>>31686893
>Megamence has let me down like four times already.
Huh, well there's still many other good megas with 100 Acc attacks such as Mega Gengar, and Mega Zard X
>>
>>31687188
I'm in the process of breeding charizard (or was, before starting this since I gave up for a while), and gengar is lame.

Wouldn't having another ghost/dragon be an issue since I have kommo-o and mimikyu?
>>
>>31687216
True, true. But why Kommo-o? Is it actually good or what? Mega Sharpedo is also an option.
>>
>>31687247
It originally fit a niche, it covers a lot of basic types and little things such as being immune to shadow ball to save mimikyu. I gave it the fighting Z.crystal to carry a bomb with focus blast, clanging scales, flamethrower and flash canon. It can certainly pull its weigh and has saved me many games.

I also really like the design, one of my top 5 of this gen as a whole
>>
>>31686592
Y, trying to complete the National Dex, so far I only need 37 Pokémon to complete it, all from Gen 5 (excluding Legendaries)
>>
Y, breeding Eevees. Still need one for my Moon run.
>>
Replaying Y as my first ever Nuzlocke, thought I'd give it a shot lol
>>
Gameboy Color Pokemon Pinball
>>
>>31686592
heartgold, grinding for bp at the battle frontier
>>
>>31686592
Pokemon Sun via Youtube streaming
>>
Alpha Sapphire. I feel bad for Hoennbabbies who genuinely looked forward to this. At least Hoenn itself is still signifigantly better than the last 3 regions.
>>
been doing a run of emerald on /qst/
>>
File: 1471469798166.png (73KB, 467x398px) Image search: [Google]
1471469798166.png
73KB, 467x398px
fleshy souls
>>
>>31686592
None. I picked up Moon again and now I'm bored already again. I'll never forget how Game Freak threw us under a bus.
>>
>>31686592
Trading Card Game 2 on GBC

it's fun as fuck.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.