[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/guz/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1479230007239.png (115KB, 238x326px) Image search: [Google]
1479230007239.png
115KB, 238x326px
What happened?
>>
my weanus peanus of course
>>
massive decline of the character, but not a bad idea to make it weekly now.
>>
File: 12389103.png (68KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
12389103.png
68KB, 500x485px
>>31683213
It's been fun while it lasted I guess.
Also thanks for using my edit, OP.
>>
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61074769

They made my fic idea into a comic (somewhat)! I am however not finished yet, myself.
>>
Having gotten round to playing the game i'm kinda disappointed that our boy just disbands the gang and goes on to do....nothing.

Team Skull was a place for misfits and losers to hang out and shit. Surely Guz must give a shit about his minions

I guess like these threads, that shit doesn't last
>>
>>31684642
Well he gets mad at the player character for making him have to do it, so I assume Team Skull got disbanded because they lost funding. I mean. That's what I always thought. It wasn't like Guzma had some retarded change of heart or something for no reason. Quite the opposite it seemed like.

He doesn't go on to do nothing, he goes on with Hala and even gets a Z-Ring and profusely uses the dark type z crystal in the Battle Tree. Like.

He uses it a lot it's incredible.
>>
Also, anyone want to post the discord link? The chat is still alive and there's daily fanart to save.
>>
File: image (1).jpg (107KB, 618x941px) Image search: [Google]
image (1).jpg
107KB, 618x941px
So.

Wanna make this the next Guz thread or wat
>>
File: 1485746786251.jpg (236KB, 1000x833px) Image search: [Google]
1485746786251.jpg
236KB, 1000x833px
>>
File: fite_by_vexania11-dawv9wx.png (3MB, 2250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
fite_by_vexania11-dawv9wx.png
3MB, 2250x1250px
>>
Discord happened. Good riddance, it was full of tumblrinas.
>>
>>31685095
Did you get banned from it?
It's not gone, you know.
>>
>>31683213
Nothing happened
We're still here
>>
the /guz/ might have stopped but /vp/ unfortunately seems to have me trapped here forever.

so yep still here.
>>
>>31685111
No. Discords are stupid and for attention whores. I never actually used the discord but I went on there before.The thread was full of tumblrinas and so was the discord.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.