[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this isn't anime general, but...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Is anyone else on /vp/ legitimately enjoying the S/M anime? It's nothing amazing or anything, I just think it's really comfy.
>>
>>31680688

I've given it a fair shot, and I really, really hate it.
>>
I already dropped it, and the last time I did that was in, guess it, BW.
>>
>>31680688
Yeah I'm agreeing with you but I really hope it picks up, and I think it will for sure.
>>
I haven't watched anything since Advanced when I stopped playing Pokemon. Looks like a good place to jump back in though right?
>>
>>31680720
As far as I know, the whole "journey across the region with a couple of gym leaders/female protagonist" thing has been dropped in favor of more slice of life stuff, with Ash hanging out with the trial captains and Lillie, and going to trainer's school. Ash is still doing the island challenge, but I don't know how that whole thing will pan out.
>>
>>31680720
Remember those anime fillers.

Exactly the same, except the Character of the Day is replaced with Classmate of the Day.
>>
>>31680856
>but I don't know how that whole thing will pan out.
Same. I REALLY don't know how they're gonna do the whole Lusamine thing, especially with what they've shown so far
>Lillie lives in her family's mansion
>Lusamine is out at work
>Gladion is "somewhere"
>Lillie is afraid of touching Pokemon because of some incident she can't remember
What's gonna happen here?
>>
>>31680913
And they actually get developed, seen via Kiawe's care for that kid's family and delivering milk every day.
>>
Fuck off to your containment thread, underaged shits.
>>
>>31680856

My guess is that school will finish and the captains will go back home/to their trial sites while Ash and Lillie travel around together. Though they have already shown Ash go to Akala and then back to Melemele, it won't surprise me if Ash's trials don't involve the captains but instead the island Kahunas take Ash to them, just like Hala did with the Normal trial and then he goes back to the school.

I don't think the anime will follow the games at all.
>>
>>31680688
i enjoy it, maybe not as much as i enjoyed something like re: zero but definitley above something like yokai watch. i feel its a nice fresh start from the constant art style of the past seasons.
>>
>>31680688
I enjoy it, mostly for the unique art direction and animation.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.