[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why GF killed PSS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: pss.jpg (12KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
pss.jpg
12KB, 400x240px
I mean that Festival Plaza is very limited compared to PSS.
>>
if you ask why GF removes features (or replaces them with inferior substitutes) in subsequent installments, you'll never run out of questions
>>
>>31680550
>removes Contests
>removes Pokestar Studios
>removes Pokemon following you
>removes Pokeball Stickers
>removes Secret Bases
>removes Super Training
>removes additional regions
>removes Battle Frontier
>removes V.S. seeker
>removes Rotation Battles
>removes Sky Battles
>removes free fishing
>removes Game Corner
>removes Berry Mixing
>removes Gym Leader pinch music

GameFreak just likes to disappoint
>>
>>31680550
It's not "very limited"

It's "pure fucking SHIT" in comparison
>>
Probably to reduce the strain on the already struggling-to-run game by limiting the wi-fi interaction that was simultaneously happening during gameplay.
>>
>>31680830
This. The original 3DS would fucking die. Granted, that's GF's fault too because they can't optimize to save their lives, but that's a different issue.
>>
>>31680580
I get the point, although this time I only referred to the PSS.
Not even to the almost nonexistent functionality that has the new touch screen out of battle.
>>
>"Hahaha, we don't know!"
There's your answer.
>>
>>31680817
t h i s
h
i
s
>>
>>31680812
>tfw I can no longer tell my opponent to GET FUCKED when I send out a Pokemon
>>
>>31680917
Which lends even more support to the idea that pokemon might be shifting to a beefier console that can handle this stuff a bit more reasonably. That makes sense, actually.
>>
>>31680550
If I had to wager a guess, it was so that you could keep online and story gameplay separate from one another without having to be bombarded with trade and battle requests every 5 fucking minutes.

The festival plaza might not be as efficient as the PSS, but its not as annoying as being blasted with trade and battle requests.
>>
>>31681290
This means that we the consumers are their guinea pigs.
>>
>>31680580
This. We'll be missing Pelago and maybe even the Festival Plaza next gen.
>>
>>31681479
It is simple to maintain Festival Plaza and offer an option to activate the PSS independent of the connection, as simple.
In other word, both function but PSS optional.
>>
>>31681479
>it was so that you could keep online and story gameplay separate from one another without having to be bombarded with trade and battle requests every 5 fucking minutes.
In post-game it's no a problem. Quite the opposite.
>>
>>31681290
It lends less because the only things that changed in the game were the addition of trainer models mid battle and Z-moves that manage to be both poorly animated (Supersonic Skystrike, Savage Spin out, Breakneck Blitz and All-Out Pummeling are the equivalent of throwing your action figures at each other) and overdesigned with all those stupid fucking particle effects.

so basically, more stupid shit
>>
>>31680812
>remove VS seeker
Seriously why
>>
>>31680812
>>removes Sky Battles
No one cared about that shit tho
>>
>>31681677
Oh, I can't wait for Gen VIII.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.