[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gen 6 wasn't that bad.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: Pokemon-X-Y-Box Art.jpg (864KB, 3649x1607px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-X-Y-Box Art.jpg
864KB, 3649x1607px
>>
File: IMG_0797.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0797.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
>>31680359
ayy lmao phone autocorrected was to wasn't xD
>>
>>31680359
It was though, that's why people are denial over Sun and Moon being worse, because X and Y were that bad.
>>
>>31680359
XY was great in hindsight.

Better meta, better training, better online, better graphics, better dex. It has a lot of things over SM.
>>
>>31680507
Kalos was the comfiest region, but not as gorgeous as Unova. They really need to bring sprites back.
>>
File: PRAY FOR NO SAP SIPPER.png (103KB, 798x420px) Image search: [Google]
PRAY FOR NO SAP SIPPER.png
103KB, 798x420px
I am STILL not ok with pic related. I tried to be ok with it, but I can't and I never will.
>>
>>31680459
>that's why people are denial over Sun and Moon being good
FTFY

Go cry somewhere else, SuMo shill.
>>
>>31680820
What a fucking autist.
>>
>>31680359
It really wasn't, it's just that it didn't come close to it's full potential, and oldfags were upset that it wasn't the second coming of Jesus Christ.
>>
Wasn't that good either!
>>
File: 11.png (49KB, 476x296px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
49KB, 476x296px
>>31680359
Yes it was. Most content-starved generation since the original games, and the original games had the excuse of being the originals and being on 8-bit hardware.

SM isn't great and the cutscenes make me hate it but goddamn, at least it has positive aspects. XY and ORAS has nothing going for it.
>>
File: hala.png (129KB, 817x709px) Image search: [Google]
hala.png
129KB, 817x709px
>>31680820
Are you ok with this?
>>
>>31683139
Yes
>>
>>31683177
Then you're just a hypocrite. Good to know
>>
>>31680794
We shouldn't have sprites back. The games are evolving with technology. Gen 8 will look amazing on the switch
>>
XY weren't especially good, but they were an upgrade from BW, and gave hope Z could be great.

Then SM ruined everything.
>>
>>31683210
Prove that I'm a hypocrite. They're different teams.
>>
>>31683139
This pic is outdated. Poliwrath has Poison jab.
>>
>>31680359
Mega evolution. Fuck all that shit.
I refuse to use that terrible crap.
Way to ruin the meta GF.
Way to make it so only 20 pokemon can be relevant.
Why couldn't they just have a 4th evolution?
Why GF why?
>>
>>31683139
actually yes since fighting types and halas theme was basically 100% offense
>>
>>31683649
>Why couldn't they just have a 4th evolution?
Better question, why didn't they just give a third evolution to two-stage evolution lines that got a mega
>>
>>31683778
Because that would make sense.
>>
>>31680359
They certainly had flaws, but the game was comfy at least.
>>
>>31683632
No, Poison Jab s only on rematch
>>
>>31680833
>not fixing almost any of previous issues
>adding heap of their own
>good
>>
>>31680794

Sprites ahahaha

Gen V actually showed how outdatet Sprites were.
>>
>>31681053

The most content starved gen was gen three. For having less post game than XY and less features.
>>
No it's still pretty horrible outside of the quality of life changes, post game grinding, and pps..
>>
>>31683139
>a level 30 skarmory with curse would literally rape an elite four member
>>
>>31685497
>gen three. For having less post game than XY
>>
>>31685497
emerald had the best post game of any game tho
youre retarded
also the gen 1 remakes had the orange islands
ur just fucking retarded dude
>>
>>31683649
Megas are great, eat a dick.

>only 20 Pokémon can be relevant
This might be true if you could mega evolve more than once per battle. But you can't.
>>
>>31680359
Difficulty and AZ. That's where it fucked up. The story, for all the shit it gets, was completely up to Pokemon standards. The friends were shit though, barring Calem.
>>
>>31685560
>emerald had the best post game of any game tho
Ruby and Sapphire, which were more widely played, had less postgame than X and Y. Between the Maison, Kiloude Town, and the Looker Quest, there was much more to do in X and Y after clearing the League. And, honestly, Emerald's Frontier is just a stand-in for having other people to play against--a problem addressed by Battle Spot.

>also the gen 1 remakes had the orange islands
And the Gen III remakes had the Delta Episode.
>>
>>31685608
>Ruby and Sapphire, which were more widely played, had less postgame than X and Y.
But we aren't talking about just RS, we're talking about Gen 3. Gen 3 has Emerald which has great postgame, while Gen 6 has zero games with even passable postgame.
>>
>>31680794
Gen 5 was the ugliest generation since gen 1. Combining sprites with a dynamic camera was the worst graphical design decision they've made in the series.
>>
>>31685618
>we aren't talking about just RS
>we're talking about just Emerald
Boy, these are some mental gymnastics.
>>
>>31685631
Anon, there are no gymnastics here.

Gen 3 is
>RS
>FRLG
>Emerald
Among those games is one that has fantastic postgame.

Gen 6 is
>XY
>ORAS
Among those games there are none with passable postgame.

One game with great postgame is better than no games with great postgame.
>>
>>31683259
>same boring, unmoving models as today
>but in HD!
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.