[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unpopular Opinion Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Black_2_White_2_Iris (1).png (161KB, 433x442px) Image search: [Google]
Black_2_White_2_Iris (1).png
161KB, 433x442px
I like Iris.
>>
>>31679583
OP is a pretty cool guy
>>
Diantha is my favorite Champion.
>>
me too. her pussy is probably incredible
>>
I still like Pokemon
>>
>>31679619
Why? Just out of curiosity
>>
>>31679583
Even if it is shit, I like the Kalos region but it isn't my favorite.

I think Alola is shit due to requiring traveling from island to island.

Bellossom has the best shiny coloration.

Chrono Triggered is the best RPG after Pokémon
>>
All the pokemon games are good.
>>
File: Bonjour.png (476KB, 1280x1674px) Image search: [Google]
Bonjour.png
476KB, 1280x1674px
>>31679641
I'm a big fan of Audrey Hepburn and her movies, so the connections make me happy.
She's pretty cute and polite.
Her signature Pokemon matched her aesthetic and wasn't simply the pseudo-legend of that gen (Though she also used the pseudo-legend, which is neat).
Radiant Chamber was an amazing and suitable battlefield.
Her music was fun and upbeat at some points, but tense at others. It's my favorite kind of battle music.
Not too concerned with her lack of appearances in-game as that's moreso a problem with Gamefreak's writing rather than the character herself.
Don't normally watch the anime but I scoped out the subbed episodes with her and enjoyed how rightfully strong she was shown to be.
>>
>>31679780
I think its kind of unfair for people to shit on diantha for not being involved with the plot and being a boring character when

>a: no champions have really been involved with the games plot, sans cynthia
>x and y had universally boring and forgettable characters, diantha was no exception, she just gets more flak because she's the champion.
>>
>>31679583
Same here. She seemed like a nice counterpart to N seeing as they both grew up around Pokemon in the wild. Too bad they didn't interact much.

>>31679780
I definitely liked those aspects of her character, but yeah I was very disappointed that she did so little in-game. Too bad there was no Gen 6 Pokestar Studios to see her act.
>>
>>31679819
Lance was fairly active in GSC with Neo Team Rocket at Lake Rage.
>>
>>31679819
>Cynthia
>involved with the plot
lol
Steven, Lance and Blue are all much more involved than Game Freak's Lightning.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.