[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who will Ash's rival be in SM?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Ash's Rivals.jpg (362KB, 1576x760px) Image search: [Google]
Ash's Rivals.jpg
362KB, 1576x760px
So who will Ash's rival be in SM?
>>
>>31676952
>Alain is the only one Ash never defeats

That's why Alain is the best
>>
File: perfection.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
perfection.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
Contrary to popular belief, Alan wasn't actually Ash's main rival in the XY series. That title belongs to Shota.
>>
>gary is the only of ash's rivals to have a game counterpart
Really makes you think
>>
>>31677051
>I can't defeat Ash

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>31676952
>only 2/5 were not assholes
>>
>>31677053
Nah.
>inb4 muh patterns
>>
>>31677053
They were both rivals. Alain is just better than Ash
>>
>>31677091
Alan was the Tobias of the series.
>>
>>31677107
Tobias came out of nowhere. Alain was there the entire time
>>
>>31677118
He wasn't, though. Ash didn't meet Alan until XY&Z 15ish.
>>
>>31677118
He was even introduced earlier than Shota.
Alan is the main rival, like it or not.
>>
>>31677136
That's wrong tho
>>
>>31677154
I'm pretty sure the first ME special was long before Shota's first appearance.
>>
>>31677177
Shota was his rival long before Alain was introduced to the main series
>>
File: VS_Gladion_SM.png (13KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
VS_Gladion_SM.png
13KB, 400x240px
>>31676952
gladion and hau

gladion chuuni kid with funny moments but serious business

hau literally ash 2.0
>>
>>31677202
Which is not relevant considering the XY director himself said that Alan was always supposed to be part of the main series, but his development would have been more difficult and that's why the ME specials exist.
And this is the same interview that talks a lot about Alan, yet doesn't say a thing about Shota.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.