[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buff and nerf one ability

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Volbeat.png (56KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Volbeat.png
56KB, 250x250px
>Buff
Illuminate: Now activates Light Screen when the Pokemon is sent out.
>Nerf
Psychic Surge: Ability fails if the user has a status when sent out (Poison, Burn, Paralysis, Freeze or Sleep)
>>
>Buff
Slow Start: Makes the user immune to non-attacking moves, quadruples its defenses, and full heals the user's HP at the end of every turn.

>Nerf
Protean: No longer changes the user's Type. At the end of every turn, the user has a chance of randomly spawning a Protein.
>>
>Buff
Truant: Every turn spent loafing around increases the size of the owner's dick by .5 inches. Females have their breast size increase by 10% instead
>Nerf
Speed Boost: Every turn, this pokemon injects speed into its veins.
>>
>Buff
Slow Start: Counter no longer resets upon switching

>Nerf
Beast Boost: Now only boosts the highest base stat, rather than highest actual stat
>>
>Buff
Overcoat: In addition to Powder moves and weather damage, you're also immune to Leech Seeds (which now count as a powder move). If Leech Seeds are baton-passed to an Overcoat user the seeds are removed.

>Nerf
Regenerator: Now only recovers 25% health.
>>
>Buff
Mold breaker: all modifiers aside from the move's accuracy are negated, allowing to hit flying types with earthquake and fairy types with outrage

>Nerf
Huge Power boosts the base stat instead of the actual stat.

>>31673469
>>31673519
I like these

>>31673432
>>31673458
I don't like this minus, maybe truant
>>
>Buff
Unnerve: Prevents the target from eating their held berry or their leftovers.

>Nerf
Shadow Tag: Will no longer trap Normal types, and only works for 4 turns.
>>
File: Swanna.jpg (42KB, 1024x608px) Image search: [Google]
Swanna.jpg
42KB, 1024x608px
>>31673469
I like these.
>>31673519
I can't agree to that Regenerator nerf, not while high offensive moves and entry hazards are thrown around so easily.
>>31673628
Is that really a nerf? Feels like it would allow people to now not have to worry about IVs/EVs in attack and allocate them elsewhere.
>>31673632
Like the buff. A bit unsure with the nerf.

>Buff: Big Pecks
Negates defense drops and gives the user +1 to Defense when sent out.

>Nerf: Swift Swim
Gives a +50% boost to speed in rain instead of +100%.
>>
>Buff
Damp: in addition to preventing self-destruct and explosion; Pokémon with Damp "dampen" terrain, negating its effects while they are on the field (like Cloud Nine does for weather)

or

Emergency Exit: change it altogether - make it a red card rather than an eject button

>Nerf
Disguise: broken by entry hazards
>>
>>31673750
>Is that really a nerf?
Mega mawile has an attack stat of 105.
If Huge power worked my way, it would only raise it to 210
right now, at max EVs and nature, it reaches 259, higher than it could even be coded if GF tried
>>
>>31673469
The Beast Boost one definitely has advantages as well.
>>
>Buff
-Hyper Cutter, and its variations, protects the user from decreasing that particular stat, including self-inflicted drops.

>Nerf
-Defiant increases Attack by 1 stage instead of 2.
>>
>>31673294
>Buff
Receiver / Power of Alchemy: The user now copies the Ability of a fainted teammate only if it fainted in the previous turn (like Retaliate's secondary effect)

Run Away: Pokémon can switch out even if they are trapped by Arena Trap, Magnet Pull or Shadow Tag (seriously this Ability MUST do this)

>Nerf
Speed Boost: The Ability only activates during 3 turns and stop activating until switched in again (like Slow Start)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.