[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what can i do to fix these starters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1485204454977.jpg (2MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
1485204454977.jpg
2MB, 2208x1242px
your help would be grateful plus post your fakemons :)
>>
gay
>>
>>31672110
Everytime you post this shit, you ask the same thing, and people actually reply to you. How about you actually do what they're telling you to do instead of posting this over and over again begging for attention? Kill yourself
>>
>>31672110
You could start by never posting them again
>>
>>31672110
Give the racoon leaf whiskers and have the leaf grow from its head. Decorate the rim of its tail flower with leaves as well.
About the whale, change it to another species, or give it a Psychic Type.
The ram is neat, and needs no particular improvements.
>>
>>31672520
dude i agree but i've only been sketching the redesigns of the sheep and whale from what have said from other boards so when they're ready thers a wide diffeernce from each one
>>
why the fuck did you post this shit thread twice?
>>
>>31672745
thnks dude iim ctually gonna use that leaves around the tail flower and i'll do some more research on specific whales btw i just refresh vp and i saw someoen ese pretending to be me so i'm sorry that you had to comment on that
>>
>>31672821
dude i didnt somone wants me to receive more hate this will be the last time i''l post my fakemons
>>
>>31672845
Post other fakemon as well. That'll do the trick.
>>
>>31672110
>grass

I dont care if its a grass type, no starter with fur should be that damn green. Either make it more yellow or make the damn thing brown with green stripes

>fire

stop using primary colors to color shit, especially the bulk of the body. make it yellow-orange and only use red as a highlight

>water

it's a starter, if you can'rt give it feet then you arent designing correctly. Starters are designed so that they may travel at their trainers side. This whale-thing cannot do that. Add feet, change the color

your colors are shit, m8. There unironically look like neopets
>>
>>31672110
Make one of them evolve into a (good) waifumon
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.