[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: International_Pokémon_logo.svg.png (209KB, 2000x736px) Image search: [Google]
International_Pokémon_logo.svg.png
209KB, 2000x736px
What went wrong?
>>
>>31668774
gen 2
>>
>Game Freak
>Pokémon Company

Did I miss anything?
>>
capitalism
>>
i dunno. i keep buying their shit games, but i jist don't know why
>>
Genwunners
>>
>>31668774
Pokemon was always "wrong." Just look at R/B/Y.
>>
>>31668787
This. The franchise was perfect until they left kanto
>>
/vp/
>>
(You)
>>
GF fell for the "story makes games better" meme.
>>
>>31668774

Gamefreak happened.
>>
>>31669791
Objectively correct list. Only underage kalosperms would disagree
>>
File: download (43).jpg (5KB, 144x144px) Image search: [Google]
download (43).jpg
5KB, 144x144px
>>
>>31669767
>Psychic dominating was perfect
>Gen 1 Blizzard was perfect
>Tauros was perfect
>Snorlax was perfect
>Hyper Beam was perfect

Let's be honest with ourselves, Pokemon was never perfect or all that good in the first place. The designs of the Pokemon are what led us to the series and blinded us at the same time.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 231x218px
Seriously? Well, GF creates some really great features that they just seem to abandon in the very next games that they release. Super-Training, Triple and Rotation battles, DexNav, the streamlined PSS system, and Megas Evolution are some of the things they either outright abandoned or pruned in SM that should have been permanent features in all future games using their original incarnations as a base.

This is the series' biggest problem imo. With most sequels to other game series, I feel there's a definite upwards trend of gameplay refinement. For the last three generations of Pokemon, I wonder which aspects of gameplay have become more or less cumbersome with each new set of games. It feels frustratingly random desu.
>>
/vp/, Gen 2, Gen 5, Gen 6, Gen 7, the fanbase
>>
>>31668774
The logo. It could always be changed to look differently from time to time.
>>
>>31673447
>tfw still no VS Seeker
It was a great way of having rematches
>>
>>31674878
Not having the Vs. Seeker in Sun & Moon pissed me off so much and is one of the things that made me into a PKHeXfag.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.