[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Questions that don't need their own thread" Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 2192.jpg (56KB, 205x263px) Image search: [Google]
2192.jpg
56KB, 205x263px
Q: How would you measure the 'height' of Hydreigon?
a. Wingspan
b. Nose to tail
c. Foot to shoulder
d. Foot to Head

Q: Ultra Ball or Level ball for Electivire?
>>
If I inject, I could get banned?
>>
>>31668108
For just injecting (legal) mons no
>>
Do we need to have our games synced to a global link account to participate in the competitions for megastones? And if we do will the login problems be fixed by then?
>>
>>31670319

(1) Yes. (2) Who the fuck knows.
>>
I like ultra ball for E-Vire more.
>>
I'm going to guess a and b are both valid, and that they're proportionate, like how a human's arm span is roughly equal to their height.
>>
Why are Pokemon from before gen 6 banned from being used online? I want to make a team with my shiny Gamestop Raikou.
>>
Is STAB factored before or after Technician?

>>31670287
What about injecting a "legal" Marshadow? I want to inject one as an egg as a birthday present for the gf but I don't want her to get b& if she goes online with it
>>
>>31670487
It was easier to hack back then so that's Gamefreak's way of attempting to force you to use legitimately obtained Pokemon, and/or to promote usage of new mons and creation of a new meta.
>>
File: so angry it dies.jpg (75KB, 489x631px) Image search: [Google]
so angry it dies.jpg
75KB, 489x631px
>>31670578
Aw. RIP Cherish Balls.
>>
>>31670578
>It was easier to hack back then
But it's easier now than ever
>>
>>31670645
It wasn't when they implemented that initially in XY.
>>
>>31670653
>implying browserhack qr injection was difficult
>>
does comatose give wild komala an innate catch rate boost? not that the guy is particularly hard to catch
>>
>>31670560
A legal Marshadow isn't going to have information about having been hatched from an egg. Although I'm not sure whether that will actually be caught by the legality filter, it'll be blatantly illegitimate.
>>
>>31670560
Marshadow isn't even supposed to exist yet how the fuck can it be legal
>>
What, in-universe, makes a move bug type? It's easy to see how a water type move is a water move, or a grass move is a grass move, but bug is really unclear.
>>
Is Sword Dance Shedinja legal in SM?
>>
What's the best looking pokeball for Blaziken?
>>
>>31671570
Fast ball, level ball, repeat ball, and pokeball all look pretty good depending on whether there's going to be mega evolution involved or not. Premier ball doesn't match but it still looks really nice. I'm almost certain you can't get them in the apricorn balls legitimately though.
>>
>>31671643
i see a lot of them in dreamballs but i really don't see it, what do you think?
>>
>>31670968
I think of it as "energy" All types have a specific energy associated with it, it's differs in how the energy is channeled. Like imbueing a bite with bug energy or releasing a stream of bug energy
>>
>>31671683
Dream balls are great balls for a lot of mons but personally I think it looks like shit on Blaziken.
>>
>>31671701
I giga impacted your mom and pulverized her pancake.
>>
>>31670968
Shit bugs do e.g. Bug buzz, Bug Bite, String Shot, etc. Lunge makes no sense though.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.