[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"How would this change the meta?" Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

Kommo-o is now Steel/Dragon. He also gets Bullet Punch and Iron Head.

Finally, he gets a new move:
-Shed Armor
>Increases Speed and Attack by 2 stages, but removes Steel typing, becoming pure Dragon.

Is my bro finally saved?
>>
>Let's give Kommo-o a better typing, 2 new moves and ANOTHER Special Snowflake move. I-Is it finally good now?

lol
>>
>Regular Deoxys's stats are now 50/110/110/110/110/110
>>
>>31665842
>give underpowered mo, better movepool, typing, and a powerful fucking signature move
EEZ EET GUD?
>>
Substitute now has a high chance to fail if used in sucession, just like Protect.

Only Poison, Grass and Bug types can inflict Toxic Poison when using Toxic, other types have to use it twice, otherwise it just does normal poison.
>>
The move magic room now prevents ANY item from working, including mega stones, orbs and z-crystals, for 5 turns.

The ability unnerve now prevents all opposing foes from using their held items when the user is on the field, instead of preventing just berry-eating. Unlike magic room however, unnerve cannot prevent mega stones, z-crystals, plates, orbs, drives, etc. from working.

A new item is introduced that extends the duration of trick room, magic room and wonder room from 5 to 8 turns when held by the user.

Trick room's priority is set to 0 instead of -7, like its counterparts wonder and magic room.

How do these changes affect the use of these 3 moves and unnerve in the meta?
>>
>>31666209
honestly if they just made toxic less accurate for non-poison pokemon it would be fine.
75% acc for non-poison would be good I think.
>>
>>31665842
>Steel/Dragon
Sure
>Bullet Punch + Iron Head
Sure
>Shed Armor
>>being this upset that worst pseudo didn't get Shell Smash
Fuck off
>>
Dedenne gets +7 speed and Dazzling Gleam (Finally)
Jumpluff gets Jump Kick
Swoobat gets Cosmic Power
Delphox gets Reflect
Parasect gets +10 speed and Leaf Blade
Hypnosis gets +15 Accuracy
Crabhammer TM
Draining Kiss gets +60 BP
>>
I would be happy if this thing has elemental punches or any other fighting moves. Seriously, so many wasted potentials.
>>
>>31665963
Why not just 100 all around?
>>
>>31666392
>110 base power healing move
>Comfey
>>
Why not a move that give it speed and spatt +1
>>
>>31666554
Because none of the other Deoxys forms change HP, not even Defense.
>>
>>31666618
Fuck, meant 60 BP, not +60
>>
>>31666812
I was hoping you meant that, because what you ended up typing was ridiculous. Hilarious, but ridiculous. I had to take a closer look.
>110 BP Fairy-type move with 100 accuracy and decent distribution that also recovers 75% of the damage dealt
For reference, Pixilate Hyper Voice has 108 BP and no real side effects other than being a spread sound move.
>Mega Gardevoir would have no reason to actually make use of its Ability in Singles
>Sylveon would run Cute Charm
>the unrelenting cosmic horror of Tapu Lele
Good thing Fini wouldn't get it.

Also Comfey would become the second coming of Gen VI Talonflame, only much worse because its priority move of choice would hit at +3 instead of just +1 and it would heal itself drastically rather than hurting itself with every use.

Fuck now I actually want to see this hellish bizarro world come to pass. 110 BP Draining Kiss would be horrible in all the best ways.
>>
Rayquaza is now pure Dragon. Air Lock/Delta Stream double as levitate.
>>
File: 1383068573005.png (67KB, 273x165px) Image search: [Google]
1383068573005.png
67KB, 273x165px
>>31666392
>Crabhammer TM
>>
>>31666901
Delta Stream cancels flying weakness, so the change will not be much
>>
Synergy Burst once per battle after landing 3 hits in a row on any opponents, no item needed
>Mega-Fug-Burst used Z-Dragon Ascent!
>>
>>31669268
Yes but only for one reason.
Cinccino.
>>
File: canmewlearncrabhammer.png (901KB, 1034x3919px) Image search: [Google]
canmewlearncrabhammer.png
901KB, 1034x3919px
>>31666392
>Crabhammer TM

You little shit.
>>
File: 14862557146431.jpg (87KB, 816x450px) Image search: [Google]
14862557146431.jpg
87KB, 816x450px
>>31666618
ha
>>
>>31669804
I'm autistic and I think that's too much autism.
>>
>>31665842
On a related note, if it's modest, and running scarf, how much speed IVs do I need to outrun the entire unboosted metagame? Or at least any relevant threats.
>>
>>31669804
I'm not that guy, I just want it for memes
>>
Wonder Room now suppresses abilities while active instead of swapping defenses.
Pokemon with auto-set abilities like Drizzle or Grassy Surge get cockblocked.
Stat boosts from abilities like Huge Power or Swift Swim are nullified.
>>
>>31665842
that's almost as dumb as that cryoshield avalugg fuckery from a few days ago
>>
>>31669841
Yeah, the pokedex clearly says Mew can learn ANY move.
>>
Stealth Rock no longer does type based damage. Instead it acts as a non stackable spikes that deals 1/8 damage to everything.
>>
>>31673014
I think if you do this, you may as well just let spikes hit flyers/levitators and remove stealth rock.
>>
Stealth Rock now hits at the end of the turn (or at the beginning of the second turn), and has damage capped to a % of the opponent's full health.

Moves that would OHKO a Pokémon always have a chance (1/16 or something) to leave the Pokémon standing at 1HP. (Would it stack with eg.: Focus items?)

Pokémon now gradually gain resistance to moves of the same type used consecutively against them.

The turn count for eg.: SLP is now public.
>>
>>31673007
The Pokedex is lying to you.
>>
>>31673820
>and has damage capped to a % of the opponent's full health.
It already has this..?
>>
>>31670417
How about you make a new move instead of arbitraily changing the effect of one.

Also you might as well call it "Pokemon Killer" while you're at it, there's a reason only shitmons or not much variety gets ability-suppression moves.
>>
Zygarde gets Recover
Choice items and AssVest now double the stat instead of boosting it by 50%
>>
>>31669804
I miss Richard.
>>
>>31673920
Hmmm so it kinda sorta... has. Not really a rigid cap, the type dependency makes it crap because of the amplifiers. 50% off just for sending out a Pokémon to the field, who thought of that crap?

I'd say reduce it to three stages and make it linear instead of geometric: ~6% (NVE), ~12% (normally effective) and ~18% (SE) which is about 1/5th, respectable enough to send a Pokémon out, being hit and keep playing.
>>
>>31665842
kommo-o just needs a better movepool, pray move tutors help him out.

shell smash would've been fun but eh, maybe too much.
>>
>>31669873
Nice choiced boosting move hombre
>>
>>31666236
They already did. Toxic went to 90%
>>
>>31666217
>unnerve in the meta?
MMY becomes AG

>>31665842
Or how about we just give it Drain Punch and a Superpower move tutor?
Dude just wait until tutors come out this fucker is going to become cancer as fuck especially because the Tapus will be axed by then.
>>
Mudsdale gets Slack Off
>>
File: 250px-713Avalugg.png (53KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-713Avalugg.png
53KB, 250x250px
>>31670610
Base Stat
PS: 95 --> 115
Atk: 117
Def: 184 --> 175
SpA: 44 --> 11
SpD: 46 --> 90
Spe: 28 --> 10
BST: 514 --> 518

Abilities
Ice Body
Sturdy (HA)
Own Tempo ---> Cryoshield (New)

Cryoshield
This pokémon is envelopped in an ice mantle so deep that:
- Every physical move used against this pokémon will become ice-type, maintaining all its characteristics but becoming of this type.
- This pokémon cannot be burned
- Water-type and Ice-type special moves will heal this pokémon by 25% and rise its defense by 1.
- Attacking pokémon whom use contact-making fighting-type moves will have their speed dropped by 1 after the contact.
- Fire moves will have no effects untill the shield is up. Yet, using such a move will cause the shield to fade for all the time this pokémon is active.(nb physical fire moves won't do so, as they will become ice-type, dealing their resisted damage).
- If This pokémon loses its ice-type for the effect of some moves, the shield will fade.
- Swithing-out this pokémon will reset the ability if the shield faded.
- Graphically, there will be an ice aura around this pokémon which will expire when the shield is destroyed.

New moves
Vortex Ice Ball - Lv 55 - Gyro ball (same properties and effects and stat) but ice type. The pokémon attacks spinning on itself.
Glaziation - Lv 41 - (ice type EQ). May freeze. (10%). The pokémon makes some stalagmites emerge from to ground to attack.

Did I made him OU, /vp/?

>>>OU
That anon made it more broken than mega ray
>>
>>31674274
how do retards think an ability that gives like 4~5 different things is a even remotely plausible thing?

i mean, that minmaxing is disgusting on top of everything.
>>
>>31674274
Holy shit, this is ridiculous. An ability which 8 different effects that stack. Literally a special snowflake.
>>
>>31674299
Water Bubble has three effects, Dry Skin has four

>>31674274
You don't have to do all of that, just make a regional form with different typing and some tiny amendments to movepool and abilities
>>
>>31674274
>this cryshield bs again
kill yourself any time my dude
>>
>>31674274
opponents that Avalugg has defeated and absorbed

ganondorf, broly, bowser. super buu, cyber mecha sonic, nine tailed fox, the wicked eraser, darkrai, crocodile, perfect chaos, dark samus, sephiroth, king k. rool, andross, galaxia, aizen, joker, shredder, ares, kefka, freiza, cooler, lord slug, garlic jr, Hirudegarn, cell, omega shenron, super 17, super 13, dr. wheelo, janemba, baby, docter eggman, dry bowser, docter willy, wesker, plankton, biolizard, metal sonic, dark gaia, nega mother wisp, solaris, time eater, zavok, nemesis, lex luthor, dr. neo cortex, darth vader, m. bison, shao khan, porky, giygas, carnage, xemnas, ansem seeker of darkness, xehanort, glados, king dedede, hades, maleficent, jafar, Ursula, captain hook, jumba, enderdragon, majora, black doom, diablo, tabuu, ridley, marluxia, vanitas, big boss, akuma, G-man, dr. nefarious, flandre scarlet, nightmare, deathwing, kaos, jasper batt junior, master hand, giga bowser, cinder, oogie boogie, pete, captain barbossa, scar, valentine, death, Gideon graves, fulgore, wizeman, magneto, galactis, the great devourer, naraku, demoman, erazor djinn, technus, megatron, sark, bojack, orochi, reflux, mala mala jong, swan, Jacqueline Natla, azula, lavos, grunty, André, black knight, evil jim, count veger, Aku, bio broly, red falcon, spiderman, superman, batman, animalman, goku, vegeta, naruto, luffy, ichiko, sakura, ino, tenten, sasuke, tusunade, sailor moon, sailor venus, sailor mercury, sailor mars, sailor Saturn, vogito, gogeta, vegito, piccolo, yamcha, chaotzu, tein, krillian, gohan, bra, gotten, trunks, gotenks, the beast, beast boy, wolverine, storm, wonderwoman, sonic, shadow, shadic, tails, knuckles, amy, big, cream, wave, storm, jet, silver, blaze, marine, Mario, luigi, peach, daisy, Yoshi, Zelda, link, demise, samus, Rosalina, sora, riku, axel, larxene, vexen, zexion, lexeaus, saix, luxord, roxas, xion, demyx, xigbar, xalden, blue eyes white dragon, red eyes black dragon...
>>
>>31674332
And all of Dry Skin's effects aren't beneficial special snowflake shit
>>
>>31674332
>>31674333
Someone didn't read the full post
>>
What's a good way to build Silvally?
>>
>>31674354
Parting Shot with boltbeam coverage. Either use an Electric Memory, Scarf, or Darkium-z. If it's normal, you could use Tri Attack as STAB.
>>
>>31674337
Don't forget that it trained for 666 trillion years to attain its new form

>>31674346
Oh, okay
>>
>>31665842
>Clanging scales now decrase defence and sp attack but incrase speed
>>
>>31674274
>dat ability
Choose two effects, maybe three. Reduce the healing to 12.5%. Loosen the extremely situational drop condition for the shield.

>>31674320
>Literally
>Something related to ice
Special kek

>>31674337
...and Special Snowflake Charizard LvInfinite, too, I presume?
>>
>>31674354
Jolly Swords Dance -> Normal Gem explosion
>>
>>31674274
>virtually inmune to all physical attacks
>The only attacks that might OHKO him just remove its ability instead of doing damage the first time
>Just switch out to get your ability again

Imagine that Chansey didn't suffer any damage when losing Eviolite. Now, imagine that if you switched out, Chansey magically held Eviolite again. It wouldn't be as broken as this fucker.
>>
>>31665842
Kommo-o now gets a new ability wonder scales
>This Pokémon can only be damaged by super effective moves, Kommo-O is also immune to fairy, ground, dragon, ice, and fighting.

Also all its stats are boosted to 150, and it gets a mega evolution (doesn't require a mega stone). It's mega has 200 in every stat.
>>
shitmon with new op ability and minmaxing goes here
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.