[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are now the leader of gamefreak. Name the first 3 things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: pondering pepe.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pondering pepe.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
I'll start:

>shell smash shelgon
>shell smash pupitar
>quiver dance tapu lele
>>
>>31664671
>Fire Ohmori
>Retcon Kommo-O to Steel/Dragon with an ability that makes it's dragon moves SE towards dark types
>Gen 8 in Spain with Dominican Republic postgame areas
>>
>Flygon gets a mega next gen
>Glaceon and Leafeon evolve through held items now
>New fossils are guaranteed to be in every generation
>>
>>31664671
sell the franchise to platinum games
>>
>Make Leafeon and Glaceon evolve via Leaf Stone and Ice Stone respectively
>Give Ice Type resistance to Water, Dragon, and Flying
>Make Ice Pokémon more common in early game
>>
>>31664671
>difficulty options, better than challenge mode
>multiple save files with incentive (beating the game lets you start with lategame items next time, for ex)
>a dedicated post game
>>
>>31664671
Fire Masuda
Demand that all the neat shit that keeps getting removed be readded to the new game
Direct the new game
>>
File: tumblr_mch8p8Pxru1qbcl2jo1_1280.png (542KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mch8p8Pxru1qbcl2jo1_1280.png
542KB, 700x800px
>Add a Doubles Mode to the main games, which turns every trainer encounter into a Double Battle instead of a regular one (selectable when starting a new game and is balanced separately)
>Add more post-game and increase the difficulty of it.
>Push VGC as an E-sport, by providing better coverage, events and attractive price-pools.
>>
>>31664671
>Perfect Zygarde is changeable with the Cube and gets Aura Break

>Make Tajiri leave as executive producer and become a game designer/director again for GF. His vision is life.

>Create more varied regional forms that are not exclusive to alola (the concept is amazing, though poorly utilized in SM...)
>>
Thank fuck the majority of you don't have any influence whatsoever on the games.
>>
>>31665668
This.
>>
>>31664671
Colosseum sequel
>>
immediately release a patch that adds all mega stones to the battle tree shop
>>
File: IMG_2091.png (946KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2091.png
946KB, 640x1136px
Make mega weezing based on a factory (poison steel). Loses levitate since that's too OP.

Make a dope as fuck bug/dragon

Skipable cutscenes (I enjoyed the SM story a lot but when I nuzlocke in the future I know I'll want this)

Pic unrelated
>>
>>31665646
regional forms are a terrible concept practically and are a mere meme made to get unwarranted attention for sun and moon

all they do is disallow people from playing with the pokemon they remember, and disallow people in future from playing with the regional form they want because that was from a game two generations ago
>>
>>31665668
This
>>
>Add customizable story mode settings that change the difficulty (hard mode, nuzlocke settings, among other things)
>Less Kanto pandering
>Create an online E-sport version of battling with no crits or RNG items/abilities (low accuracy moves unaffected)
>>31665668
>hahaha your ideas suck xd
>I'm not going to point out what's wrong or participate in your thread, just say your ideas suck
>xd
>>
>>31665828
compared to megas they're a much better alternative to bringing back older pokemon to new games because it avoids power creep

if they put regular sandslash into SM you damn well know you'd never ever fucking use it. it would be dex filler like fearow is in SM.

it is a good idea imo at any rate, but it could have been executed better (the more radical changes were the best).
>>
>a third gender option
>add move diversity
>Muslim, LGBT and disabled trainers
>>
>>31665884
>no crits/RNG items/abilities

while your intentions are good that is not a good idea. it should play the same as offline. RNG has always been an integral part of pokemon

if anything GF should try to balance their own mechanics and create more counters to the things that can be abused (ex evasion)
>>
>>31664671
>customizable game modes
>official tournaments BST limit: you can have only up to 2 Pokemon with BST bigger than 570 ie. mostly shit like minor legendaries, pseudos, UBs and Tapu
>make a new Stadium game, updated to Gen 7 mechanics
>>
>>31665947
No. boy or girl with the couple ethnicities is fine, you mentally ill tumblr monster
>>
>>31665947
Also playing as a disabled wheelchair-bound avatar is just too much. His body would flail when riding taruos because he's retarded. It'll never happen
>>
>>31665947

i dont even know if this is just bait
>>
>>31665828
They are terrible because you don't like them. OK.

We have PokeBank for a reason now, and it'll surely be used for transferring over regional variants to future games. And the regional dexes are different tho, pretty much always been like that, except for the possibility to use some older Pokemon at times if you only like them etc.

The only downside with regional variants is mostly the design, which is subjective. One legit complaint I got about them is that they barely differ in BST, which is disappointing. It'd be more interesting with more radical differences between the OG and the regional variants.
>>
>>31664671
>Colosseum/XD sequel
>New Pokémon Ranger
>DP remakes are based on platinum and only have minor changes besides being 3D.
>>
> focus on making future games with as much stuff to do as BW2
> difficulty settings
> give gengar levitate back
> NPC service at battle facility to change pokemon nature for 250 BP
> more exploration
> more optimization
> lots of PC wallpapers
> PSS is back
> ability to replace a pokeball that a pokemon is held in, doing this would result in the old pokeball to be destroyed
> a ton more clothing and other apperance altering options
>>
>>31664671
Publicly apologize for Sun and Moon.

Start working on a Open World/Free Roamer (because it has been 20 fucking years, the fans deserve it)

Oh and listen to the fans.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.