[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You at least left it in the box with the nice wallpaper, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: pointless.png (29KB, 200x223px) Image search: [Google]
pointless.png
29KB, 200x223px
You at least left it in the box with the nice wallpaper, right?
>>
Fuck that, it's a useless thing. Every Pokemon that can't be taken into the next gen is a useless piece of trash. Fuck this and fuck Cosplay Pikachu too.
>>
>>31664198
It's ok anon, everyone knows that pain, of never ever having the perfect complete dex withh variations ever available. That's why some still want Eterna Floette.
>>
>>31664198
Who cares? I wanted it in my living dex and to come with me every single generation. Only reason Game Freak got rid of it because they didn't want to do a seperate sprite for it.
>>
>>31664221
Finally, someone who understands. My living dex will ALWAYS be INCOMPLETE. I'll NEVER have a REAL complete living dex because of this useless worthless TRASH Pokemon that the absolute retards at fucking GAMEFREAK couldn't be ARSED to program a single goddamn sprite of a Pichu with a goddamn spikey ear or even to copy/paste the code for Cosplay Pikachu into Sun/Moon. That's such fucking HORSESHIT I swear to fucking god.
>>
What I don't get is why no one ever asked about it ever again, like when people get a chance to ask Masuda something no one's ever been like, why did you make us leave Spike Ear Pichu? Even now, where are the complaints about cosplay Pikachu? That's the thing with Gamefreak, no one is ever arsed to complain when they take shit out, so they keep doing it. Hat Pikachu will be no exception. You have no one to blame but yourselves.
>>
>>31664104
Of course. It's right next to the Pikachu-colored Pichu.
>>
>>31664408
I think Pikashu will stay with us, considering Battle Bond Greninja is staying.
>>
>>31664198
tfw there was no valid reason to cut cosplay Pikachu due to it being a 3D model made in a gen where the models are still going to be used 20 years later
>>
>>31664408
ash hat pikachu probably will stay since it gets its own z move, as well as we got ash greninja.
>>
File: Junichi_Masuda.png (243KB, 269x395px) Image search: [Google]
Junichi_Masuda.png
243KB, 269x395px
>>31664408
>"etttoooo, we wanted Gizamimi Pichu to stay in heartugoldu and solasilveru becaurzu the effects of timu travel. Timu travel has effected her etooo abilitu to cross thrugh timu and space agan."
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.